Writers Corner

Life at 16... Note on Page 34 - IMP!!!!!! (Page 31)

Post Reply New Post

Page 31 of 36

nitu07

IF-Dazzler

nitu07

Posted: 22 June 2007 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
wow!!!!!! Clap this was a fantastic chapter...........the words u used were so ..u know it just made all the characters and the story alive......I loved each and every part of it.........
wow u rock as a writer..........hope I get to read next chapter soon Embarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Life at 16... Note on Page 34 - IMP!!!!!! (Page 31)" in Writers Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Adi''s_GirL

IF-Rockerz

Adi''s_GirL

Posted: 22 June 2007 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
brilliant! that's all i can say ysh... sorry i took so long to comment... i've been
sooooo busy with college and this up coming wedding... love the way u've
written the chapter... Big smile

uvcraziestfan

IF-Sizzlerz

uvcraziestfan

Posted: 24 June 2007 at 12:01am | IP Logged
awwwwwwwwwBlushingbeachDay Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming   Day Dreaming
it was sucha butiful chappy..n u so nicely n correctly brought d emotions in it Blushingit was truly really very very goodClap n yah picture speaks thousand words Tongue so i used less words n more smileys Wink
shelly
n get well sooonHugHugm sick tooROFL

~Sirius*Ysh~

IF-Dazzler

~Sirius*Ysh~

Oct Fest Winners - Harry Potter Forum!

Posted: 24 June 2007 at 3:10am | IP Logged

Originally posted by xMarauderx

Wowww!!!1 I loved this chapter...esp the beach description..!!! Clap Clap Clap

She took in a deep breath as her feet slid into the first whispers of the sand.

I loved this line and as soon as I read it, I thought..I'm gonna quote it in my review LOL LOL LOL

I love the beach and any chapter located at the beach is gonna make me go 'wow' LOL LOL

It's nice to read how you cut from person to person and how both of them seek solace at the same place at the same time:early morning.

I like the change of POV so rapidly...even though the POV changes...the story moves on...with continuity [Ok that makes no sense to anyone except meStern Smile LOL]

But great chappy Clap Clap Clap

awww EmbarrassedEmbarrassed thankieee for the lovely review Embarrassed and yea u made all sense to me i tell u... to tell u the truth i wrote it in 10 minutes so that i can post something b4 ppl forget my story... but im so happy that u lyk it Embarrassed... wanted to elaborate on the beach more bt wil do in the nxt chapter Embarrassed

~Sirius*Ysh~

IF-Dazzler

~Sirius*Ysh~

Posted: 24 June 2007 at 3:42am | IP Logged

Originally posted by nitu07

wow!!!!!! Clap this was a fantastic chapter...........the words u used were so ..u know it just made all the characters and the story alive......I loved each and every part of it.........
wow u rock as a writer..........hope I get to read next chapter soon Embarrassed

awww... thanks a lot!!!!! thanks for the compliment EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

nd sorry if im not putting all the answers in one post cos im too ill to do it Unhappy

and yea nitu ill get the nxt chapter done pretty soon Big smile

~Sirius*Ysh~

IF-Dazzler

~Sirius*Ysh~

Posted: 25 June 2007 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rashmiiiHugHug

brilliant! that's all i can say ysh... sorry i took so long to comment... i've been
sooooo busy with college and this up coming wedding... love the way u've
written the chapter...

awwwwwHug itsh okie Big smile... u commented Hug... well wedding huh? ull b hving gr8 fun na :> ... tell me how it goes Embarrassed... nd meanwhile dunt forget FFO Big smile

Edited by ~Sirius*Ysh~ - 25 June 2007 at 9:30am

ImPerfection

Goldie

Posted: 25 June 2007 at 9:43am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

~Sirius*Ysh~

IF-Dazzler

~Sirius*Ysh~

Posted: 25 June 2007 at 10:00am | IP Logged

Originally posted by uvcraziestfan

awwwwwwwwwBlushingbeachDay Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming   Day Dreaming
it was sucha butiful chappy..n u so nicely n correctly brought d emotions in it Blushingit was truly really very very goodClap n yah picture speaks thousand words Tongue so i used less words n more smileys Wink
shelly
n get well sooonHugHugm sick tooROFL

well i can guess y u used less words nd more smileys u lazyyy goosee!!!!!!!

thankie for reviewing Embarrassed.... i luv the beaqch nd so badly wanted my favie couple right der Day Dreaming dats y i put dat scene der Embarrassed

nd yea im all fine now Tongue nd ur shick too UnhappyUnhappyUnhappy..... awwwww get well soon [:DHugHugHug

Post Reply New Post

Go to top