Writers Corner

Life at 16... Note on Page 34 - IMP!!!!!! (Page 30)

Post Reply New Post

Page 30 of 36

~Sirius*Ysh~

IF-Dazzler

~Sirius*Ysh~

Oct Fest Winners - Harry Potter Forum!

Posted: 11 June 2007 at 11:34am | IP Logged

Originally posted by uvcraziestfan

d story is going great guns Clap luv it as everyone here does LOL Clap luving each chap of it Embarrassed sorry fr nt replying told u why LOL LOL LOL w8ing fr d next part LOL Embarrassed
ps--hope dis is a nice strt Tongue Tongue Wink

nice start EmbarrassedEmbarrassed... u told me y u dint reply Embarrassed

nd no itsh not ok :-w:-w Tongue

luvya shellzy Hug

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Life at 16... Note on Page 34 - IMP!!!!!! (Page 30)" in Writers Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

coolestme7

coolestme7

Posted: 19 June 2007 at 6:05am | IP Logged
Where is the UPDATE????? Angry

~Sirius*Ysh~

IF-Dazzler

~Sirius*Ysh~

Posted: 21 June 2007 at 3:53am | IP Logged

LOL sorry for d delay Embarrassed... i got sick so i decided to write Embarrassed...

here it is ... Tongue ... nd appu u r gonna giv me all ur notes wen i return on monday :-<

~~~

Part 10b

"No!" Ryan groaned and pulled the pillow over his head to block the sound. Nothing could be more irritating than the pesky sound of the telephone before dawn on Sunday mornings. But the rings persisted. The caller was definitely going to get an earful from him, he thought as he picked up the receiver and grunted into it.  

"Hello Ryan… its me!" and he bolted up. He was not sleepy anymore. No way.

*~*

She knew it was too early on a Sunday. But that was exactly what she needed. She had never been a big fan of the beach. Simple because she couldn't be bothered about all the romantics of it. She had never had much time, since her mother's death, to appreciate nature. Because the beach reminded her of her mother… the walks they used to take together in the evenings, watching the sunset… and since … then any form of natural beauty had become repulsive to her… 

But today… after eight years… it was the first time she had come over to the beach. It had been hard enough for her to adjust to her mother not being there but after that everything had happened so fast that her young mind was unable to take it all in… and she had felt so lonely…

But after all these years some instinct had made her want to come out to the beach. And somewhere in her heart she knew that this was the final step… the final step to freeing herself…

She took in a deep breath as her feet slid into the first whispers of the sand. And that was all she needed. After she had taken the first step, the rest was easy and soon, little waves were curling up near her toes.

*~*

He couldn't believe it. He needed to clear his head. That was why he had come out here… not caring if it was 4 in the morning. It had been a shock to him… he knew it was coming… but to actually have it confirmed. That was a different thing. He didn't know what exactly he was feeling. But he sure as hell knew he wasn't very happy about it! But he ought to be… it was a good thing wasn't it?

But it wasn't himself he was worried about. He could handle it… No it wasn't him that worried him now. He sighed and dug a stick into the damp morning sand. How exactly was he going to break this news to his father?

She gave a low, tinkling laugh as the first of the waves touched her feet. They were deliciously cold. The first few rays of the sun had already emerged casting a dim glow on the vast sea, highlighting its depth and the calmness… A tendril of hair had escaped the scrunchie and fallen across her mouth. She flicked her head to push it away and out of the corner of her eye she noticed somebody else on the beach. It was too early for anybody to be there and that figure sitting forlornly, digging into the sand with a stick looked familiar. The early rays cast a dark shadow and she couldn't see properly. The shadow lifted its head and looked straight up… and there was no mistaking the silhouette once the light caught his face… and the look in them made her walk up to him…

~~~~

plz rewply

coolestme7

coolestme7

Posted: 21 June 2007 at 5:06am | IP Logged
WOW! WOW! WOW!

Clap

COOL!!!! This chapter was totally worth its wait!!! Seriously the way everything was put was totally cool!

And UPDATE soon... and no part a part be.. i want chapter 11

and missed u in school.....Cry Cry Cry try to come tomorrow and take care, young lady... wat did u do to urself????? Angry Angry Angry

coolniyu

IF-Dazzler

coolniyu

Harry Potter Crossword winner

Posted: 21 June 2007 at 5:47am | IP Logged
W
O
W

are you a genius or are u a genius 8->
whatte chap!!
im in love love love love love with it!!

Originally posted by the genius with swollen glands

She knew it was too early on a Sunday. But that was exactly what she needed. She had never been a big fan of the beach. Simple because she couldn't be bothered about all the romantics of it. She had never had much time, since her mother's death, to appreciate nature. Because the beach reminded her of her mother… the walks they used to take together in the evenings, watching the sunset… and since … then any form of natural beauty had become repulsive to her…

But today… after eight years… it was the first time she had come over to the beach. It had been hard enough for her to adjust to her mother not being there but after that everything had happened so fast that her young mind was unable to take it all in… and she had felt so lonely…

But after all these years some instinct had made her want to come out to the beach. And somewhere in her heart she knew that this was the final step… the final step to freeing herself…

She took in a deep breath as her feet slid into the first whispers of the sand. And that was all she needed. After she had taken the first step, the rest was easy and soon, little waves were curling up near her toes.

i love this part Embarrassed u r now evn more my idol than u already were.. right up there with jkr n meggy Embarrassed [well ok mebbe slightly lower Tongue but still for yaffects sake u kno =;]

oh dear now ive said nothing abt the part have i :-ss well it rocks too EmbarrassedEmbarrassed now u continue soon LOL but only after u feel well Embarrassed

~Sirius*Ysh~

IF-Dazzler

~Sirius*Ysh~

Posted: 21 June 2007 at 5:54am | IP Logged

Originally posted by coolestme7

WOW! WOW! WOW!

Clap

COOL!!!! This chapter was totally worth its wait!!! Seriously the way everything was put was totally cool!

And UPDATE soon... and no part a part be.. i want chapter 11

and missed u in school.....Cry Cry Cry try to come tomorrow and take care, young lady... wat did u do to urself????? Angry Angry Angry

what did i do? obseesed meself with subnormal h2o in dis cold weather dats wht i did... now my glands r swollen nd i cant talk... can u bliv wht a loss dat is to me Cry

u ppl had fun na in scul Cry 

newayz thanks 4 lyking dis chappi re cos seriusly i thot it was my worst relly i did!!!!!!

... nd dunt wry since im home and BORED 2mro i will get another part done... in fact i want to finish one part per story cos a LOAD is pending for me :-<

oh yea nd i gta ask mum to write my notes too u c im not suposed to use my right hand so much cos its the right gland dats swollen :-< im typin wid d left nw nd its soo uncomfy :-<

Eloquent

IF-Veteran Member

Eloquent

Posted: 22 June 2007 at 2:47am | IP Logged
Wowww!!!1 I loved this chapter...esp the beach description..!!! Clap Clap Clap

She took in a deep breath as her feet slid into the first whispers of the sand.

I loved this line and as soon as I read it, I thought..I'm gonna quote it in my review LOL LOL LOL

I love the beach and any chapter located at the beach is gonna make me go 'wow' LOL LOL

It's nice to read how you cut from person to person and how both of them seek solace at the same place at the same time:early morning.

I like the change of POV so rapidly...even though the POV changes...the story moves on...with continuity [Ok that makes no sense to anyone except meStern Smile LOL]

But great chappy Clap Clap Clap

coolniyu

IF-Dazzler

coolniyu

Harry Potter Crossword winner

Posted: 22 June 2007 at 11:23am | IP Logged

Originally posted by xMarauderx

Wowww!!!1 I loved this chapter...esp the beach description..!!! Clap Clap Clap

She took in a deep breath as her feet slid into the first whispers of the sand.

I loved this line and as soon as I read it, I thought..I'm gonna quote it in my review LOL LOL LOL

agreeeee!! but i ended up quoting the entire para LOL but the sand line was my fav Embarrassed

I love the beach and any chapter located at the beach is gonna make me go 'wow' LOL LOL

thts d third wow uve got ysh LOL

It's nice to read how you cut from person to person and how both of them seek solace at the same place at the same time:early morning.

I like the change of POV so rapidly...even though the POV changes...the story moves on...with continuity [Ok that makes no sense to anyone except meStern Smile LOL]

awww it made sense to me n iagree to it too Big smile

But great chappy Clap Clap Clap

Post Reply New Post

Go to top