Writers Corner

Life at 16... Note on Page 34 - IMP!!!!!! (Page 29)

Post Reply New Post

Page 29 of 36

~Sirius*Ysh~

IF-Dazzler

~Sirius*Ysh~

Oct Fest Winners - Harry Potter Forum!

Posted: 06 June 2007 at 9:34pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by coolniyu

aww how cute ROFL bro bein protective of sis Tongue i can never imagine mine bein protective of me ROFL difficult when hes plannign to get me married into an african tribe Stern Smile african tribe

Stern Smile yes yes i can imagine ur bro trying to fix u up with one Stern Smile... nd yea i can deffo imagine u being part of one ROFLROFL

neway first i have to imagine myself with a bf Tongue wich is also too difficult LOL

not for me :>... i knw JUST who to picture u with... *ssss....* and no u dunt hv a crush on my crush (or my exAngry) so dunt even bother with that statement Tongue

neway awesome part very cute Embarrassed i can totaly imagine my future hubby bein protective of my sis in law EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

u can, cant u Embarrassed.. i can too EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...

have i mentioned im absolutely positively 100% in love with david? more so than ryan tho hes my 2nd fav Embarrassed

i know y u prefer david :> ... nd yea i wana make ryan come in2 the picture sooner or later cos i love him the best and i want to give him a solo life too... lets see.. thats y the next part will take a little longer...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Life at 16... Note on Page 34 - IMP!!!!!! (Page 29)" in Writers Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

~Sirius*Ysh~

IF-Dazzler

~Sirius*Ysh~

Posted: 06 June 2007 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shriya

awwwww... choooo chweeet    
david is soo cute... protective old brother, bit like mine actually, though not much
but really... he's seeing alex with kevin??   
cant wait to read more, ysh, continue sooon   

well after what he just saw you can't blame him can you... and u knw ive always pictured david being absolutely protective of alex... nd ur lucky u have an elder bro Tongue at home i have a younger sis so i do all dat protective work LOLLOL... nd no she doesNOT enjoy it Stern Smile

HeartYshHeart

Originally posted by freaky_angel

very cute part plz carry on!
david is cute especially wen being all protective miss ryan and da rest but keep up da gd work!
and niyu y is it hard to imagine ur self wiv bf? im sure ur pretty coz u have a nice personality soo. u probably have a nice face etc to match wiv it! even if u do order ppl about    
and u ysh( da pretty bit i mean) and probably eveery1 on tales corner ur all nice!

yes yes i'm very pretty..Embarrassed (what? did u expect me to be humble bout it??? wen a compliment is paid u accept it! thats all :-??)
and yea thanks for reviewing Embarrassed
Will continue soon Tongue

HeartYshHeart

Originally posted by Rashmi

great part ysh!!! but i dont want kevin-alex! that's not right... it was
always supposed to be ryan-alex... hahaha... but then again, it is ur story...
so do what you have to... i just wna see ryan-alex in the end... and kevin-
rhea... poor rhea...

i bet david never expected it to be kevin-alex either, did he? hehe...

great chapter over all!! continue soon!!

nobody expected kevin-alex... not even me Tongue... me too very fnd of ryan alex... but i want to give them some time.. i mean i want to let their bases become strong... want to establish their charectors, work on the charecterization and potray each of their relationship with the other... and not just stick to the cliche stufff... show that rhea and ryan are great friends and alex and ryan fight more than i have potrayed up there LOL.. so im woorking on all that... well i have to get into the routene of tutions and stuff cos school is starting in a week's time and so will not update for around 3 weeks Cry

HeartYshHeart

Originally posted by Appu

Hey great part A.... came a bit late   

Well you know I just LOVE protective brothers!!! Its so sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But whats with kevin - alex... common make ryan bubble up...

ok Part b ... SOON . OK?

great job

hey appu Hug... you at least understand na Cry... its all dat sunderasan HW... i have a BIG test 2mro and after tht ill be relatively free... but v r having a class reunion and stuff next week and hhave planned POTC nd all so next week is a complete NO and after tht scul will open so after reopeneing i need a couple of weeks to settle down yaar Cry.. ganna miss the hols :-<

but ill let u knw wen i update on Embarrassed (ps: cum 2 IP na Cry

HeartYshHeart

Edited by ~Sirius*Ysh~ - 06 June 2007 at 9:46pm

~Sirius*Ysh~

IF-Dazzler

~Sirius*Ysh~

Posted: 06 June 2007 at 9:51pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by xMarauderx

Lolzzzzzzz....nice part ysh...
the protective bros can be very annoying(atleast for me who doesen't have any bro's..i do have cousins but sadly never felt they cared abt me n my sis)

me too Cry... in fact na i have 5 girl cousins + a sister Stern Smile... so even there ter r sistersx 4 me :-<... and im gonna have a 6th cousin Dancing but i do have a distant cousin whu's a guy (dad's second cousin's son)... v wer neighbours b4 nd he is darn well protective of me :-? infact wen a guy proposed to me na and he heard it thru the grapwine, he pulled me aside and told me NOT to go NEWHERE near that guy LOLLOLLOL...

And what is with the kevin/alex thingy...??? Confused I'm missing Ryan..not the couple thingy but as a character...he hasn't had any solo track till now! Please write something about his life and his problems too! Wink

yea i was thinking of that only.. u saw my reply to new and rashmi? well yea so i want ryan's to be special too u knw.. and for once have a happy life Embarrassed.. so im still working on it ....  

coolestme7

coolestme7

Posted: 07 June 2007 at 1:34am | IP Logged
Viash... Am in IP now... Dancing

I'll hopefully be in your class... We'll c..

I want PART B... come on.. find some time... I'll give u 2 days
(cuz of my HUGE heart Wink )

UPDATE SOON

~Sirius*Ysh~

IF-Dazzler

~Sirius*Ysh~

Posted: 07 June 2007 at 2:06am | IP Logged

Originally posted by coolestme7

Viash... Am in IP now... Dancing

I'll hopefully be in your class... We'll c..

IP???? u got it??? HugHugHug yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!! finally one sane classmate!!! finally sum1 to hang arnd wid cos all d others are so Stern SmileStern Smile

I want PART B... come on.. find some time... I'll give u 2 days
(cuz of my HUGE heart Wink )

huge heart >:P... u gta giv me more than dat.. at least to celeb ur IP [-( ... yay im so excited now Dancing

UPDATE SOON

SuhanaSafar

IF-Rockerz

SuhanaSafar

Posted: 07 June 2007 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Cute chapter! I like Alex's change of behavior and the way David is protective of her. It seems like Alex is starting to really have feelings for Kevin! I hope that isn't true...because I wanted their plan to work. Looking forward to the rest of the chapter, and waiting to read more about the David-Hilary story.

Edited by .:.Suhana.:. - 07 June 2007 at 2:27pm

~Sirius*Ysh~

IF-Dazzler

~Sirius*Ysh~

Posted: 10 June 2007 at 10:14am | IP Logged

Originally posted by .:.Suhana.:.

Cute chapter! I like Alex's change of behavior and the way David is protective of her. It seems like Alex is starting to really have feelings for Kevin! I hope that isn't true...because I wanted their plan to work. Looking forward to the rest of the chapter, and waiting to read more about the David-Hilary story.

Sure! WEll i want to write more bout ryan like harshu said because i have spent enough time working on him and since i love him the best... and well... alex does have felings for kevin and i wanna confirm all of you of that..Tongue

uvcraziestfan

IF-Sizzlerz

uvcraziestfan

Posted: 11 June 2007 at 1:06am | IP Logged
d story is going great guns Clap luv it as everyone here does LOL Clap luving each chap of it Embarrassed sorry fr nt replying told u why LOL LOL LOL w8ing fr d next part LOL Embarrassed
ps--hope dis is a nice strt Tongue Tongue Wink

Post Reply New Post

Go to top