Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

nisha_cool

nisha_cool

Posted: 17 March 2007 at 7:31am | IP Logged

KUCCHH PAL SAATH TUMAHARA on SAHARA MANORANJAN

Set in Sonagarh, a small picturesque hilly kasba, Kuch Pal Saath Tumhara tells the story of Nandini (Sushmita Daan)- the quintessential Indian heroine torn between tradition and forbidden love.It tells the story of two men – Air Force Pilot Sameer (Joy Sengupta) and a madcap artist Amit (Anuj Mathur) – who both love Nandini and wish to marry her at different phases of her life.It traces Nandini's evolution from a meek and submissive widow to a strong and proactive woman with dignity and values.

STORYLINE:
Nandini is a mystery woman to Amit. She has been so since the first time he saw her…merging from amidst the morning mist all clad in white.The pujari at the mandir had called her a widow. Yet a few days late he had seen her in bridal finery and then back again in a widow's garb.He had tried to befriend her and talk to her. But all attempts to delve into this confusion had been nipped by her.He was intrigued. He got to know she was ex-seviceman Samresh Singh Rana's (Rajeev Verma) bahu. The younger son Sameer (an officer in the Indian Air Force) had left for the front during the 1999 Kargil was and never come back.The whole town thought he was dead. Yet Samresh Singh Rana treated her as a Suhagan.Amit gradually endears himself to the Ranas. And also to Nandini.But there is a barrier between them. I sit because her husband is still alive? Or is it because she can't let go off her dead husband's memory? But hen in these days and times widow re-marriages are a pass and time eventually is the greatest healer of then all.

But then time itself had brought Nandini's life to a grinding halt and Amit has yet to fathom that when time stops in this picturesque hilly town of Sonagarh it often wrecks havoc in the lives of the prople who live therein.

< src=montas/kuchpal.asf width=200 height=180 =video/x-ms-asf showcontrols="1">

< = src="bottom.js">

All information displayed in this site have the Copyright of Sahara India Media & Entertainment Network.
Site designed and developed by Sahara Net Development Center

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

akirocks_2007lazy_mariyumumi82990

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "sushmita daan(jasmine) - article" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

lazy_mariyum

IF-Rockerz

lazy_mariyum

Posted: 17 March 2007 at 8:00am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing Tongue

umi82990

IF-Sizzlerz

umi82990

Posted: 17 March 2007 at 8:19am | IP Logged
wow..she looks really different and great article!!

nisha_cool

nisha_cool

Posted: 17 March 2007 at 10:24am | IP Logged
thanx Smile

angelicsmile

Goldie

angelicsmile

Posted: 17 March 2007 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
the story sounds exactly like jimmy shergil and preeti jhangiani from the movie mohabbatein Smile

SuhanaSafar

IF-Rockerz

SuhanaSafar

Posted: 18 March 2007 at 2:36am | IP Logged
^ Yea, thats what I was thinking. Lack of originality I guess...

nisha_cool

nisha_cool

Posted: 18 March 2007 at 3:55am | IP Logged

Originally posted by .:.Suhana.:.

^ Yea, thats what I was thinking. Lack of originality I guess...

what so ever be the case but jasmine is looking really different 

pinkly

Goldie

pinkly

Posted: 19 March 2007 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
Hey I saw a new movie "Hat Trick" last weekend. Jasmine has acted in that movie as a junior doctor in Nana Patekar's hospital. It was a small roll. But she has acted nicely.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top