Views

Users

Frequent Posters

qwertyesque thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: Lovers Ka Love

Well , Can I give a Silly Answer.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰
Egg Is Hatched By Hen , who is Non-Vegiterian....... So Egg is Non-Vegeterian πŸ˜†

Most supermarkets sell eggs from vegetarian fed hen.. so this argument doesnt hold good....πŸ˜†

Aanandaa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: lighthouse

Egg has a potential of turning into life and to me is non vegeterian - however I don't mind it as long as I can't smell or taste it..πŸ˜• I can never eat an omelette but love cakes and ice creamsπŸ˜›

There is a difference between animal products and non veg products. Milk and butter which we offer to Gods are animal products but no killing is required to obtain them.

This veg and non-veg concept is quite debatable...I have seen some people debating that even the plants are living things and if eating them is ok, then why not the Turkeys.....And we have had such discussions right here in DM before...So dont want to get there again...

But yeah I agree with lighthouse above...Personally I find egg as non-vegetarian and dont consume it directly...I also try to avoid egg in cakes, cookies etc..Recently I have started to become more fussy on these things...Now I dont eat ANYTHING that remotely has a chance of having egg in it, including chocolates,cookies, cakes etc...πŸ˜ƒ...I basically read the contents and then only consume the product...

Cheers,
Raksha
qwertyesque thumbnail
Originally posted by: raksha.l

This veg and non-veg concept is quite debatable...I have seen some people debating that even the plants are living things and if eating them is ok, then why not the Turkeys.....And we have had such discussions right here in DM before...So dont want to get there again...

But yeah I agree with lighthouse above...Personally I find egg as non-vegetarian and dont consume it directly...I also try to avoid egg in cakes, cookies etc..Recently I have started to become more fussy on these things...Now I dont eat ANYTHING that remotely has a chance of having egg in it, including chocolates,cookies, cakes etc...πŸ˜ƒ...I basically read the contents and then only consume the product...

Cheers,
Raksha

you cant use scientific observations to decide this, otherwise mere existence of an infection... makes us non-vegetarian...we breathe millions of bacteria...so on.. so since plants cant move they dont become living beings... like the moving organisms...😊

Aanandaa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: qwertyesque

you cant use scientific observations to decide this, otherwise mere existence of an infection... makes us non-vegetarian...we breathe millions of bacteria...so on.. so since plants cant move they dont become living beings... like the moving organisms...😊

Eggjatly...πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ
lighthouse thumbnail

True about plants not being mobile and hence different from eating stuff that moves around.

We thrive on good bacteria but that does not mean we are non vegeterian as we don't make informed choice about eating those bacteria to feed our hunger.  Being veg or non veg is about choices we make to feed ourselves with plants or once living beings. 

lighthouse thumbnail

Artificially incubated eggs.. dont produce the odor, the laid eggs produce...along with sometimes the blood stains...So possibly they can be considered vegetarian...We call the latter desi eggs. and the former as poultry ones.. which generally have some kind stamp etc...

Are you sure? I have never not smelled eggs when being cooked.πŸ˜• .. I am so sensitive to eggs that I can smell them in croissants (glaze) and cookies.

I can't quiet smell eggs when eating Hagen daz Bailey's ice cream/Amareto or Rumraisin....πŸ˜†... French vanilla is all eggy to me..πŸ˜† πŸ˜• (not a ref to our dearly missed eggyji who is anything but FV)

As for laid eggs, why would anyone want to eat them knowing where they come from.

And what's up with "Ghar ki murgi Daal barabar"...πŸ˜• NV to V comparision?

Edited by lighthouse - 17 years ago
qwertyesque thumbnail
Originally posted by: lighthouse

Are you sure? I have never not smelled eggs when being cooked.πŸ˜• .. I am so sensitive to eggs that I can smell them in croissants (glaze) and cookies.

I can't quiet smell eggs when eating Hagen daz Bailey's ice cream/Amareto or Rumraisin....πŸ˜†... French vanilla is all eggy to me..πŸ˜† πŸ˜• (not a ref to our dearly missed eggyji who is anything but FV)

As for laid eggs, why would anyone want to eat them knowing where they come from.

And what's up with "Ghar ki murgi Daal barabar"...πŸ˜• NV to V comparision?

infact i think in india they have poultries which have 100's of hens laying 1000's of eggs a day.....😊... so desi eggs are "desi"...