Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

scarletteblue

IF-Sizzlerz

scarletteblue

Posted: 02 April 2007 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
great topic princess Jii Big smile

i think we need advice because at our age..crushes happen alot..and no one knows what to do...and like Sam said...you want people to say what you wanna hear...and if people say no, you're just likle "oo what do they know?"

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Discussion Of The Week #1 (Page 3)" in Advice Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Jayda_Carmon

Jayda_Carmon

Posted: 08 April 2007 at 12:16am | IP Logged
Omg, I totally agree with pretty much everything that was said. I hate having crushes and not being able to talk to anyone about it because I'm not sure my self if I like the person or not, and saying that I might kind of makes it definite.

I mean, sure my mom's always there, but that's a little odd. And weird. I mean if you have that kind of relationship with your parents, it wouldn't be, but my mom isn't too keen about the whole dating thing. When ever I've tried to talk to her about something to do with a boy she just says 'Ahh, your too young' so it doesn't really work for me.

I find that it really works to ask your guy friends for advice. As long as they aren't best buds with the guy you like... then it might not work.

--JayJay--

Post Reply New Post

Go to top