Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

BeMyHero4ever

Goldie

BeMyHero4ever

Posted: 18 March 2007 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
The thing is when we like someone and we're confused on what to do out hearts says something different than our minds,we often ger stuck in and get confused and we rather ask other people on wht to do about it.We get scared the decision we took what if its wrong,or we do something stupid
so we rather talk to different people and get their advice on it than trusts ourselves!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Discussion Of The Week #1 (Page 2)" in Advice Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kal-el

IF-Sizzlerz

kal-el

Posted: 19 March 2007 at 2:51am | IP Logged
yep when you fall in love you become frustrated and you begin to lose your concentration so you wanna talk to someone to help you make the situation clearer, when i fell in love i had trouble sleeping i snapped at people i didnt eat and she kept springing to mind, thats love and my god does it hurt Embarrassed

*~Sapna~*

IF-Veteran Member

*~Sapna~*

Posted: 20 March 2007 at 9:07am | IP Logged
arre...love is always confusing...so we always need help from others...and usually when they gave us advice...we don't listen to them...don't know y we do this...but we always do it...we ask for advice...but don't do what we r asked to do Smile

Star_on_earth

IF-Rockerz

Star_on_earth

Posted: 21 March 2007 at 12:52am | IP Logged

See love mein kitni pblms hai…thank god!! I never fell in love…otherwise I wud have surely gone mad… Confused

Ya as for all these love pblms…I think its b'coz when u fall in love…ur heart says something n ur mind says something else….its like ur heart wants to be with that person ..talk to him/her…say this..that….n pata nahi kya kya…but ur mind stops u…what if the other person doesn't like it..what if he/she says this/that..what if they don't feel the same way as u…. these feelings can really scare u… Dead

So ultimately the person in love Embarrassed will be confused n wants to know from others who might be experienced in this.. or others who r not..so that they can give a general opinion as to what should be right in such a situation…

Btw..i agree wid u azzy…well said!! Clap

Naughty_n_nice

IF-Veteran Member

Naughty_n_nice

IF’s Creative Head

Posted: 23 March 2007 at 11:26am | IP Logged

The truth is, whatever advice you ask, you're hoping someone will say the thing you want them to say, and you'll agree with them. You just want to reassure yourself. In the case of a relationship, you have this feeling even more!

What if you like a guy, he asks you out and you want to say yes. Say you ask 2 friends, one says to say yes, another to say no (coz he's a very bad boy). Who would you agree with? LOL

But overall love is a thing you need more advice on... and you can't just talk to ANYONE, or find a solution in a book or the internet (like you can for some other things...)

Advice zindabad!

umrao_jaan

Goldie

umrao_jaan

Posted: 24 March 2007 at 1:49pm | IP Logged

GR8 topic!!!!TongueTongue

I think that it is due to the fact that, however much we try not to reveal it, boys are a MAJOR part of our life. It is a very deep biological truth and as most of us IF members are girls in our teens-the attraction is evident.

Talking about why most of the topics over here are about love-I feel that is because LOVE is a thing which all of us feel very confused about and not totally comfortable discussing in real life-even with our very best friends. Internet Forums, I think, allow more freedom and comfort. We do not know the people we are asking for advice personally and have no fear of being judged harshly. Plus there's the assuarance that the people who offer to help have no predjudice against us in life and will be fair and kind in their advice. For example no one will blame us for anything stupid we do-instead it will be a comfortable"awwwww...."

That is, I feel the reason why Advice Corner is so flooded with topics on love and relationship. If it was a school problem we have our friends and parents, if it was a friends problem we have our parents...but love? That's a crux!

That's my say!!!

cool_pooja

IF-Sizzlerz

cool_pooja

Posted: 26 March 2007 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DesiChocolate

Why do most of us need advice in love/crushes?

We need advice because this is our age to have crushes, to fall in love. We are all knew to this world and we dont know what to do when we are caught in the situation. Love makes u have goosebumps in the stomach and makes u forget the reality. At that time you need advice. Right now, atleast in the lives of teenager the most important aspect of their life is "Boys". C'mon u can love them, u can hate them, but u cant live without them.Wink

-Pinky-

IF-Dazzler

-Pinky-

Posted: 27 March 2007 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
welll because its complicated..the whole love crush thing is so complicated ..u neva no wut to do also..u don't wanna make a fool out of urself in front of the guy u like..u know ...so u need to no wut to do..so u ask for help n yeah thats y half of the topics here r about love/crush Big smile and not to mention most of the ppl here r in their teens so its very normal..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top