Special Squad

aryan shaina 2 ( a short fanfic) (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 8

Page 1 Page 7
Page   of 8

widluv2aryan

IF-Dazzler

widluv2aryan

Posted: 22 April 2007 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
no probs....u can still do it....if u ever think some song fits into a part of the fanfic, just quote tht part and name ur song... Smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "aryan shaina 2 ( a short fanfic) (Page 8)" in Special Squad forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..oneOone..

IF-Sizzlerz

..oneOone..

Posted: 23 November 2007 at 6:13am | IP Logged
That was fabolous reshma
i really love this
its surly a fairy tale and aryan shaina deserve same in SS

but atleast we get that happiness from ur FF

u rock Clap

lolz
ana

widluv2aryan

IF-Dazzler

widluv2aryan

Posted: 01 December 2007 at 3:32am | IP Logged
haha... love u!! thanks!!! Embarrassed Smile

ruha

IF-Dazzler

ruha

Posted: 04 September 2009 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
hey REshma di I am posting the whole story at the end ,consolidate story,hope you don't mind

ruha

IF-Dazzler

ruha

Posted: 04 September 2009 at 12:14pm | IP Logged

on the day shaina left ss...this was what the situation was like....

ajay: neha...boxer...shotgun.....

neha: kya hua?

ajay: shaina's leavin...

neha: for what??

ajay: shaina's leavin special squad...

in aryans office...

shaina: i don wanna end up like manisha...usne kya kuch nahi kiya??? apne husband par attack karvaya...kyun?? kyunki jab yeh sab ho raha tha...to woh nahi thi na use bachane....??? aryan as a mother mujhe pata hai kitna scary hai yeh...!!! main nahi chahti ki kal mera ex-husband aaye aur sunny ke....u know what i mean right!!!! aur tum to jaante ho ki humaari job kaisi hai....kal agar mujhe kuchh ho gaya to sunny ko kaun dekhega...does he have anyone else?? main mummy papa se to expect nahi kar sakti unki umar kya hai tum jaante ho....sunny ka hai kaun mere alawa haan??? i have to do this......

shaina leans on the desk impatiently....aryan takes off his coat angrily...and goes close to her....

aryan: shaina....kya main aisa kya main aisa kuchh keh sakta hoon..jo sunkar tum ruk jao....

shaina: (almost in tears now) aryan tum jaante ho na ki tum kahoge to main ruk jaungi...?? plzzz mat kehna....!! its important...! mujhe seriously ek mauka mile hai to prove ki main ek successful mother ban sakti hoon...i think mera jaana bahut zaroori hai....mere liye aur suny ke liye bhi...

aryan: (looking down) but....i need u!!!!

shaina: nahi aryan....mujhe....karna padega...(and she puts her arms around him...and hugss him....aryan didnt know how to react...he tooks his arms up to hug her back...but before he could...she pulled away....murmurin something like..."let go of me...".....she went outside..where all the othr members of the squad were witin....shocked at the news they had just heard....neha was in tears.....shaina came out and stopped foe a sec...cryin.....)

neha: shai...shai u cant do this.....

shaina: i am....

neha: u cant do this shai...plzzz dont yaar!!! (and she breaks down on shai's shoulder)

shaina: (pulling away from her too)  neha plzz don make this more difficult.... (lookin at the others and holding neha's hand) farewell my buddies....miss me....

(and she left....goin out of the ss office...she didnt even look back....)

in his office..aryan stood numb....and lost.....and outside....the ss crew stood there speechless...and ajay had his hands on neha's shoulder..consoling her... jus then...the heard aryan storm out from the office...he ran outside after shaina....the others...confused....followed him...

he had to go to till the parking lot to catch up with her.....he kept yellin..."shai!" but she pretended not to hear him....and didnt turn even once...although she was fully aware tht aryan was follwin her....he finally caught her before she got into the car.....

aryan: shaina!!.... (held her hand) shaina wait!meri baat to suno.... (shai still makes an attempt to set herself free)...shai LISTEN TO ME!!

shaina: (finally looks up at him) aryna tum jo kehna chahte ho...usse sunne ki taaqat nahi nahi mujhme.....

aryan: aur zindagi bhar chup rehne ki taaqat mujhmein nahi haio....aur naa hi tumhe....

shaina: (looks away) aryan i....i dont....

aryan: I LOVE YOU!

ruha

IF-Dazzler

ruha

Posted: 04 September 2009 at 12:16pm | IP Logged

shaina felt frozen in time for a minute....and wanted to stay tht way forever...with aryan right in front of her...holdin her...so close to her...lookin into her eyes and tellin her how much he loved her.... but she told herself...tht now was not the time...she had to pull herself together.....

shaina: (sighs) why aryan? kyun kaha tumne....i told u....

aryan: (with a straight face) kehna zaroori tha...isliye

shaina: aur kehkar kya paya tumne?

aryan: pata nahi....lekin agar na kehta.....to bahut kuchh kho deta....

shaina: im sorry aryan.....

aryan: no shaina...don say tth...main jaanta hoon ki tumhare dil mein bhi mere liye wahi feelings hai....then why are u doin this?

shaina: u know why aryan....plzzz.let go...im sorry...i really cant do this right now...im so sorry.... (she pulls away....and gets into the car....) sorry....

aryan: shaina....

she drives away....leavin him standing alone...yet again.... ajay,boxer, shotgun, neha, and zubin were watchin from a little distance...ajay gestures to them...tht they shud go inside...as aryan shud be left alone.....

yes...aryan was left alone....very alone...he had never felt so lonely all his life....he thought he was saturated in tht aspect...but shaina had proved him wrong...her love had filled him to such an extent...tht he now felt he had lost everything he had ever lived for.....

It was close to 11.30 in the night....shaina was supposed to be on pune...only she was not...she was supposed to have left at 7 in the evening....and she would be in pune by now....but she was still at home...in mumbai....her mom had come home in the afternoon to pick her up and help her with sorting out everything in mumbai.....
earlier in the evening.....just an hour before they were supposed to leave...shaina and sat beside her mothr...who was packin in her bedroom....
shaina: maa...
mom: shaina...beta tayyar nahi hui abhi tak?? hume nikalna hai thode der mein...raat hone se pehle hum poona pahunch jayenge....achha sari packing ho gayi hai....tum zara dekh lo maine kuch miss to nahi kiya hai na???
shaina: (stops her mom...who was movin around while sayin all this and packing...) maa. main....woh actually.... hum kal subah nahi nikal sakte???
mom: kya hua beta? sab theek to hai na? tum hi to jaldi mein thi...
shaina: haan lekin...woh....main....im not feelin very well ma...plzz....mujhe aaj raat aaram karna hai....hum kal subah chalte hai...
before her mom can say anything.... sunny runs into the room.....
sunny: mummy....mujhe jaane se pehle anu aunty aur rahul bhaiyya se milna hai....chalo na...
mom: (she looks worriedly at shaina...and knows why her daughter wants to stay back....) chalo....hum dono chalte hai...mummy thodi der mein aayegi.... hai na shai? (she looks at shaina...who is lost in her thoughts...) shaina????
shaina: haan?
mom: hum anu ke ghar ja rahe hai...tumaa rahi ho na?
shaina: haan woh....actualy no....mom .....just leave me alone for a while...plzzz....
but later tht night...it was now 11.30...and shaina was sittin in her room...she was on her bed....and thinking...she kept switchin the lampshade off...and then on again....she had tears in her eyes as she thought about aryan...why had she not told him??? why did she drive away like a coward??? hadnt her mom alwz taught her tht runnin away was the not the way out of any situation??? then what made her do tht....she knew the answer....it was sunny.....! she had lost love...maybe....but was thr any greater love than sunny's??? hw much was she goin to risk in this relationship....if she was with aryan....hw would she make it work??? she was so engrossed she did not realise when her mom got into her room..and came and sat beside her...

mom: beta mujhe pata hai....tu kis baat ko lekar pareshan hai.....
shaina looked up at her mom...expecting nothing at all....
mom: ur in love arent u????
shaina: (taken aback) maa how do u know???? (then keeps quite...realisin tht perhaps she gave away what she was thinkin)
mom: woh kehte hai na...when ur in love....ur skin glows...chehre par raunak aa jati hai....neend ud jaati hai....tumghe kya lagta hai? yeh sab sirf kitabi baatein hai??? maa hoon tumhaari shaina....!!! itna to tumhe pehchanti hoon! bas itna bata do....ki woh khushnaseeb insaan kaun hai??
shaina: khushnaseeb to main hoon maa...jo woh mujhe itna pyaar karta hai....lekin pata nahi main use kis baat ki saza de rahi hoon? chahte hue bhi...main apni dil ki baat nahi keh payi!!!
mom: kyun beta?? tum hi to kehti thi na.....tht when u love a person so much...they DESERVE to know!!! phir aaj tum khud....
shaina: i know maa...its not like i dont want to...its just tht...its better if i dont...
her mom looks puzzled...
shaina: i donno maa...i'll never be able to do justice to this relationship...agar main pune shift karoo...aur agar mumbai mein..isis naukri mein rahu...to kabhi sunny ke liye ek achhi maa nahi ban paungi.....i have to choose between my love and my child.....
mom: shaina....to kya tumne isiliye apne aap ko roka?? becoz u had to....oh my god.... shai tum pagal ho!! psychologist kehlaati ho??? yahi sikha hi tume....ki situation se bhaago???
shaina: to kya karu maa? mere paas aur koi raatsa nahi hai...
mom: (smilin) agar kadam badhaogi...to raaste apne aap nikal aayenge...lekin agar pehle hi peechhe hat jaogi....to aisa na ho...ki yeh raaste hamesha ke liye bandh ho jaye.... socho beta.....socho..... (she gets up to leave...but turns back)...aur haan...main yeh nahi jaanti...ki tum is mushkil se bhaag sakti ho ya nahi...lekin apne aap se bhaagna...na mumkin hai....!!itna yaad rakhna.... (she leaves the room......leaving shaina with a million thoughts in her head)
it was past midnight now...aryan sat in his cabin...not asleep...thinkin abt the day tht went by....he was twirling the pencil with his fingers.....like shaina always does...he was not an expert at the sport...so he kept dropping the pencil...then pickin it up again and twirling it....he thought abt the day when he had first met shaina...

ruha

IF-Dazzler

ruha

Posted: 04 September 2009 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
he was interviewin her after she had cleared the exam..... a divorcee and a single mother with a 2 year old baby..... shaina singh was beyond sympathy...she was a fiercly independent.....he had asked her a number of times as to whether she would be able to cope up with work and her child.....she snapped back at him sayin tht it was her business as to how she handled it....
aryan...on the other hand....was happily married then....his wife was expecting their first child.....he was much more happy-go lucky back then.....
in the first few cases itself...aryan saw how impressive shaina was....she stayed late at office...and was regular with her work...she was dedicated to solving crime....and he really respected the woman...he often spoke to niharika about her.....and she used to childishly chide him tht he was fallin in love with anothr woman.....
when pallavi was born...shaina had been most supportive of niharika at the hospital...as aryan was out of town then....she was overjoyed at the sight of children always... and spoilt pallavi rotten whenevr she met her....
when his wife and daughter were murdered...tth was the first major tragedy in aryan's life...along with ajay, boxer, papaji and neha....shaina had been extremely supportive of aryan then....
shaina was a brilliant investigator...and she had become indispensible in aryan's life...from the work point of view.... he never realised when she became so special.....he liked her as a colleague...and was cordial with her....they were so used to each othr....and he had a soft corner for her...one tht grew every day....
when he finally fell in love with her...he never realised......
the pencil fell once again from his hand..... this time...he did not bend down to pick it up.... he closed his eyes instead....and leaned back on his chair.....
he had absolutely no idea.....tht someone was watchin him through the glass door....

aryan dint really sleep much nowadays...infact...he never slept at all....his naps were punctuated at exact intervals of 14 minutes... and then he would wake up.....
as he woke up now...but when he woke up...he saw a different one than tht which he had seen when he 'fell asleep'.... there were 24 long stemmed red roses on his table.....and with them was a white envelope... he craned his neck and looked out of the office,...and was about to get up and find out...but his eyes met the envelope....maybe tht would tell him something....
he picked it up and opened it...it was scented..... in it was a sheet of paper...neatly folded.... he carefully unfolded the letter....
aryan dint really sleep much nowadays...infact...he never slept at all....his naps were punctuated at exact intervals of 14 minutes... and then he would wake up.....
as he woke up now...but when he woke up...he saw a different one than tht which he had seen when he 'fell asleep'.... there were 24 long stemmed red roses on his table.....and with them was a white envelope... he craned his neck and looked out of the office,...and was about to get up and find out...but his eyes met the envelope....maybe tht would tell him something....
he picked it up and opened it...it was scented..... in it was a sheet of paper...neatly folded.... he carefully unfolded the letter....

aryan stared at the paper...... he did not even hav to guess who it was from...he knew it very well..... shaina's long slanted handwriting filled the page...

Aryan,
         I know why im writin this...and the very thought scares me...but i have to do this....for myself...and for u....
       im sorry aryan...im sorry ki main bina kuch kahe...tumhe beech raste chhodkar chali gayi.....i dint really mean to...but i wasnt prepared for tht.... special squad chhodna...especially tumhe chhodkar jaan....is the hardest decision i have taken in life... aur achanak tum us tarah...mujhe yeh sab bata rahe the....i was in no state to choose then....to choose between u and sunny..... agar koi aur situation hota....i wudnt even hav to think before just choosin sunny.....lekin this was different.....here..i had to think!!! u know why???...because i love you!...of course i do.....i did not even hav to think twice on that one......lekin tumse keh nahi paayi aryan...im sorry...i jus din know what i was puttin at stake....
        aryan...sunn y means the world to me...he is my world....im sure tum yeh baat samajh sakoge...kyunki tum khud ek parent ho..... if we were to be in a relationship....i dont kno how i would handle it....aur phir.....i think i would be able to the best mothr to sunny...only if i could spend tht much time with him.... this job in ss has given me everything aryan....aur main nahi chahti...tht my everything...(sunny) is lost becoz of it....
        tum soch rahe honge...ki agar main ja hi rahi hoon...to tumhe yeh sab kyun bata rahi hoon?? well...u were right...... batana zaroori tha!! na kehti...to shayad bahut kuchh kho deti...... and when i love u so much...i thought u deserved to know!
        aryan main tumse pyaar karti hoon...bahut pyaar karti hoon...lekin yeh rishta shayad nahi nibha sakti....mujhme itni taaqat nahi hai..... lekin main jaanti hoon...ki humaare pyar mein bahut taaqat hai...main iske sahare..apni poori zindagi jee sakti hoon..... lekin tum?? kya tum aisa kar paoge?? i dont know what else to say aryan.....im sorry...really really sorry.....ho sake to mujhe maaf kar dena.... just remember tth i love u....and alwzys will!!
take care...and wish u all the happiness!
                                                                            always yours,
                                                                                       love,
                                                                                     shaina.

ruha

IF-Dazzler

ruha

Posted: 04 September 2009 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
aryan let out a deep sigh.....i knew she loves me...i always knew it....but why is she doing this?? why would she.....thats when he thought he heard a sound outside...a very faint muffled sound.....
the stretch from the reception to the main dorr of the ss office was not empty anymore there was a woman walkin towards the door.... no...it was not 'a woman'.....it was shaina.... she was clad in a lovely deep red shirt and a pair of black trousers.....she was walkin away...towards the door...and she stopped just before the door.... she had been in the office for the past half an hour...and cudnt seem to get outta there.....
this time...she felt a hand on her shoulder....
" shaina....."
aryan: kahan jaa rahi ho?
shaina: (smiles) jaane ki koshish kar rahi hoon.... but... (filddles with the handle) i donno what's wrong with the door.....
aryan: with the door...or with u???
shaina looks up....
aryan: haan shaina....what's wrong with u???? dekho...main jaanta hoon ki tum sunny ko lekar concerned ho....aur upar se...u hav to deal with me...the man who loves you....tum sunny ke paas kam...aur mujhse door jyada jaana chahti ho...but u cant run away na??
shaina: im not runnin away aryan....its just tht...i cant stay... its not easy for me...
aryan: u think its easy for me shaina...easy for me to see u handle this alone....isiliye i wanna be with u...so we can deal with it together....
shaina: but aryan....i'll never be able to do justice to this relationship...
aryan: well...that....is not for u to decide!!!! shaina i love u.....!! and i would never have unreasonable expectations from u....im here so we can work it out together......together!
shaina: kehne aur jeene mein fark hai aryan...if it doesnt work out....
aryan: why is it not workin out?? we'll make it work shaina...i promise....we will!!!  (he took shaina's face in his hands and looked into her eyes....) shaina i love u....
shaina: i know aryan.....and i love u too....
aryan: then there's nuthin in the world tht cannot make this work.....ok???
shaina nodded....and hugged aryan..... she melted into his arms...and felt like all her worries were gone...she elt a strange bliss..... this time...aryan hugged her back too..and kissed her hair....
shaina: thanks aryan...
aryan: (still holding her) for what?
shaina: mujhe laga...ki aaj ek baar phir...main pyar ko kho doongi...aur woh bhi apne haathon se....but i feel now tht....tht i have everything in thw world!!!
aryan: (looks at her) ab us pune ob ke baare mein...hum baadme baat karenge...pehle batao...have u had dinner??
shaina: no...actually...man nahi kar raha tha....lekin ab raat ke 12 baj rahe hai....and im relly hungry...
aryan: ohkay....toh if u don mind....hw bout tht dinner date we talked about???
shaina: (puttin her arms around aryan's neck) well...i would love to aryan...lekin is waqt kaunsa restaurant khula hoga?
aryan: nahi...yahi pe....im sure we'll find something in the pantry....chalo...
shaina: (smilin) ok...lets go....

shaina and aryan had a fairytale dinner in the pantry...aryan switched off the lights and lit some candles from the emergency supply...shaina was surprised to see aryan so mushy and romantic.... she literally laughed watchin him go around....
he set the table...and they filled themselves with some leftovers...but more importntly...they filled each other with their love....
shaina: u know what aryan....i've been thinkin....
aryan: achha...i din know u did tht too!
shaina: shut up!...no seriously..u were right....im a doer...mujhe us teachin job ke baare mein bhool jaana chahiye!
aryan: are u serious?...matlab tum...
shaina: matlab ki main resign nahi kar rahi hoon.... waise bhi...tum yahan mere bina kuchh nahi kar paoge! lekin haan...mujhe ek din ki chhutti chaiye...i need to unpack!
aryan laughs....
they sat in the office all night...chattin...laughin....talkin.....and silently holding hands and saying nothing.....with shaina's head securely rested on aryan's shoulder......
this was it...this was bliss...this was the world they needed!!
the next day morning...when neha, ajay,boxer and shotgun came to the office...they were greeted with a hot cuppa coffe which shaina got them...they were pleasantly surprised to see her back in there...she and aryan told them about their new found love...and they all congratulated them....
just then...they had a surprise visit from a very special person...shaina was the first person to see him....
shaina: PAPAJI!!!!
she ran upto him and hugged him.....
everyone was delighted to have him back too....and he blessed aryan and shaina on their union.....
now the SS family was complete!!!
                                               THE END

Post Reply New Post

Go to top