Special Squad

aryan shaina 2 ( a short fanfic) (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 8

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 8
Page 6 Page 8

widluv2aryan

IF-Dazzler

widluv2aryan

Posted: 19 March 2007 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Aryan,
         I know why im writin this...and the very thought scares me...but i have to do this....for myself...and for u....
       im sorry aryan...im sorry ki main bina kuch kahe...tumhe beech raste chhodkar chali gayi.....i dint really mean to...but i wasnt prepared for tht.... special squad chhodna...especially tumhe chhodkar jaan....is the hardest decision i have taken in life... aur achanak tum us tarah...mujhe yeh sab bata rahe the....i was in no state to choose then....to choose between u and sunny..... agar koi aur situation hota....i wudnt even hav to think before just choosin sunny.....lekin this was different.....here..i had to think!!! u know why???...because i love you!...of course i do.....i did not even hav to think twice on that one......lekin tumse keh nahi paayi aryan...im sorry...i jus din know what i was puttin at stake....
        aryan...sunn y means the world to me...he is my world....im sure tum yeh baat samajh sakoge...kyunki tum khud ek parent ho..... if we were to be in a relationship....i dont kno how i would handle it....aur phir.....i think i would be able to the best mothr to sunny...only if i could spend tht much time with him.... this job in ss has given me everything aryan....aur main nahi chahti...tht my everything...(sunny) is lost becoz of it....
        tum soch rahe honge...ki agar main ja hi rahi hoon...to tumhe yeh sab kyun bata rahi hoon?? well...u were right...... batana zaroori tha!! na kehti...to shayad bahut kuchh kho deti...... and when i love u so much...i thought u deserved to know!
        aryan main tumse pyaar karti hoon...bahut pyaar karti hoon...lekin yeh rishta shayad nahi nibha sakti....mujhme itni taaqat nahi hai..... lekin main jaanti hoon...ki humaare pyar mein bahut taaqat hai...main iske sahare..apni poori zindagi jee sakti hoon..... lekin tum?? kya tum aisa kar paoge?? i dont know what else to say aryan.....im sorry...really really sorry.....ho sake to mujhe maaf kar dena.... just remember tth i love u....and alwzys will!!
take care...and wish u all the happiness!
                                                                            always yours,
                                                                                       love,
                                                                                     shaina.

Edited by widluv2aryan - 19 March 2007 at 12:31pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "aryan shaina 2 ( a short fanfic) (Page 5)" in Special Squad forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

widluv2aryan

IF-Dazzler

widluv2aryan

Posted: 19 March 2007 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
aryan let out a deep sigh.....i knew she loves me...i always knew it....but why is she doing this?? why would she.....thats when he thought he heard a sound outside...a very faint muffled sound.....
the stretch from the reception to the main dorr of the ss office was not empty anymore there was a woman walkin towards the door.... no...it was not 'a woman'.....it was shaina.... she was clad in a lovely deep red shirt and a pair of black trousers.....she was walkin away...towards the door...and she stopped just before the door.... she had been in the office for the past half an hour...and cudnt seem to get outta there.....
this time...she felt a hand on her shoulder....
" shaina....."

widluv2aryan

IF-Dazzler

widluv2aryan

Posted: 19 March 2007 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
aryan: kahan jaa rahi ho?
shaina: (smiles) jaane ki koshish kar rahi hoon.... but... (filddles with the handle) i donno what's wrong with the door.....
aryan: with the door...or with u???
shaina looks up....
aryan: haan shaina....what's wrong with u???? dekho...main jaanta hoon ki tum sunny ko lekar concerned ho....aur upar se...u hav to deal with me...the man who loves you....tum sunny ke paas kam...aur mujhse door jyada jaana chahti ho...but u cant run away na??
shaina: im not runnin away aryan....its just tht...i cant stay... its not easy for me...
aryan: u think its easy for me shaina...easy for me to see u handle this alone....isiliye i wanna be with u...so we can deal with it together....
shaina: but aryan....i'll never be able to do justice to this relationship...
aryan: well...that....is not for u to decide!!!! shaina i love u.....!! and i would never have unreasonable expectations from u....im here so we can work it out together......together!
shaina: kehne aur jeene mein fark hai aryan...if it doesnt work out....
aryan: why is it not workin out?? we'll make it work shaina...i promise....we will!!!  (he took shaina's face in his hands and looked into her eyes....) shaina i love u....
shaina: i know aryan.....and i love u too....
aryan: then there's nuthin in the world tht cannot make this work.....ok???
shaina nodded....and hugged aryan..... she melted into his arms...and felt like all her worries were gone...she elt a strange bliss..... this time...aryan hugged her back too..and kissed her hair....
shaina: thanks aryan...
aryan: (still holding her) for what?
shaina: mujhe laga...ki aaj ek baar phir...main pyar ko kho doongi...aur woh bhi apne haathon se....but i feel now tht....tht i have everything in thw world!!!
aryan: (looks at her) ab us pune ob ke baare mein...hum baadme baat karenge...pehle batao...have u had dinner??
shaina: no...actually...man nahi kar raha tha....lekin ab raat ke 12 baj rahe hai....and im relly hungry...
aryan: ohkay....toh if u don mind....hw bout tht dinner date we talked about???
shaina: (puttin her arms around aryan's neck) well...i would love to aryan...lekin is waqt kaunsa restaurant khula hoga?
aryan: nahi...yahi pe....im sure we'll find something in the pantry....chalo...
shaina: (smilin) ok...lets go....

Edited by widluv2aryan - 19 March 2007 at 1:22pm

widluv2aryan

IF-Dazzler

widluv2aryan

Posted: 19 March 2007 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
shaina and aryan had a fairytale dinner in the pantry...aryan switched off the lights and lit some candles from the emergency supply...shaina was surprised to see aryan so mushy and romantic.... she literally laughed watchin him go around....
he set the table...and they filled themselves with some leftovers...but more importntly...they filled each other with their love....
shaina: u know what aryan....i've been thinkin....
aryan: achha...i din know u did tht too!
shaina: shut up!...no seriously..u were right....im a doer...mujhe us teachin job ke baare mein bhool jaana chahiye!
aryan: are u serious?...matlab tum...
shaina: matlab ki main resign nahi kar rahi hoon.... waise bhi...tum yahan mere bina kuchh nahi kar paoge! lekin haan...mujhe ek din ki chhutti chaiye...i need to unpack!
aryan laughs....
they sat in the office all night...chattin...laughin....talkin.....and silently holding hands and saying nothing.....with shaina's head securely rested on aryan's shoulder......
this was it...this was bliss...this was the world they needed!!

widluv2aryan

IF-Dazzler

widluv2aryan

Posted: 19 March 2007 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
the next day morning...when neha, ajay,boxer and shotgun came to the office...they were greeted with a hot cuppa coffe which shaina got them...they were pleasantly surprised to see her back in there...she and aryan told them about their new found love...and they all congratulated them....
just then...they had a surprise visit from a very special person...shaina was the first person to see him....
shaina: PAPAJI!!!!
she ran upto him and hugged him.....
everyone was delighted to have him back too....and he blessed aryan and shaina on their union.....
now the SS family was complete!!!
                                               THE END

SharadDivyanka

IF-Rockerz

SharadDivyanka

Posted: 19 March 2007 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
wow resh u did a gr8 job.....at dis point of time wen ss is running in its last epi i really needed it.........agar tum nahi hoti toh......abhi main depression mein hoon kyuki ss is going 2 end....... u really did a gr8 jobClap

Mystique

IF-Dazzler

Mystique

Posted: 20 March 2007 at 4:59am | IP Logged
wow!this is just like a fairy-tale ending! Embarrassed kaash ss ka end kuchh aisa hi hota Embarrassed Embarrassed but seriously u r gr8 reshma Clap

widluv2aryan

IF-Dazzler

widluv2aryan

Posted: 20 March 2007 at 5:45am | IP Logged
rocky and sonal...thanks a lot......!!!!
well...im done with this fanfic...plz post ur comments....
i will continue with the othr one soon.... Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top