Special Squad

aryan shaina 2 ( a short fanfic) (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 8

Page 1
Page   of 8
Page 3 Page 8

Mystique

IF-Dazzler

Mystique

Posted: 17 March 2007 at 2:33am | IP Logged
reshma,u r d best!u've left me speechless! Clap
and i'm glad ur back in action! Wink Wink

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "aryan shaina 2 ( a short fanfic) (Page 2)" in Special Squad forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

widluv2aryan

IF-Dazzler

widluv2aryan

Posted: 17 March 2007 at 2:42am | IP Logged
juberia...(im sorry i forgot ur name) and sonal....thank u soooooooooooooooooooooo much....u guys make me blush....lol....and yes i will continue soon....will post the rest by tonite if possible.... Smile

juberia

juberia

Posted: 17 March 2007 at 8:11am | IP Logged
ITS OK and my name is AYESHA. Wink

widluv2aryan

IF-Dazzler

widluv2aryan

Posted: 17 March 2007 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
ok ayesha....sorry again...wont forget now..... Wink

widluv2aryan

IF-Dazzler

widluv2aryan

Posted: 17 March 2007 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
It was close to 11.30 in the night....shaina was supposed to be on pune...only she was not...she was supposed to have left at 7 in the evening....and she would be in pune by now....but she was still at home...in mumbai....her mom had come home in the afternoon to pick her up and help her with sorting out everything in mumbai.....
earlier in the evening.....just an hour before they were supposed to leave...shaina and sat beside her mothr...who was packin in her bedroom....
shaina: maa...
mom: shaina...beta tayyar nahi hui abhi tak?? hume nikalna hai thode der mein...raat hone se pehle hum poona pahunch jayenge....achha sari packing ho gayi hai....tum zara dekh lo maine kuch miss to nahi kiya hai na???
shaina: (stops her mom...who was movin around while sayin all this and packing...) maa. main....woh actually.... hum kal subah nahi nikal sakte???
mom: kya hua beta? sab theek to hai na? tum hi to jaldi mein thi...
shaina: haan lekin...woh....main....im not feelin very well ma...plzz....mujhe aaj raat aaram karna hai....hum kal subah chalte hai...
before her mom can say anything.... sunny runs into the room.....
sunny: mummy....mujhe jaane se pehle anu aunty aur rahul bhaiyya se milna hai....chalo na...
mom: (she looks worriedly at shaina...and knows why her daughter wants to stay back....) chalo....hum dono chalte hai...mummy thodi der mein aayegi.... hai na shai? (she looks at shaina...who is lost in her thoughts...) shaina????
shaina: haan?
mom: hum anu ke ghar ja rahe hai...tumaa rahi ho na?
shaina: haan woh....actualy no....mom .....just leave me alone for a while...plzzz....

widluv2aryan

IF-Dazzler

widluv2aryan

Posted: 17 March 2007 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
but later tht night...it was now 11.30...and shaina was sittin in her room...she was on her bed....and thinking...she kept switchin the lampshade off...and then on again....she had tears in her eyes as she thought about aryan...why had she not told him??? why did she drive away like a coward??? hadnt her mom alwz taught her tht runnin away was the not the way out of any situation??? then what made her do tht....she knew the answer....it was sunny.....! she had lost love...maybe....but was thr any greater love than sunny's??? hw much was she goin to risk in this relationship....if she was with aryan....hw would she make it work??? she was so engrossed she did not realise when her mom got into her room..and came and sat beside her...

widluv2aryan

IF-Dazzler

widluv2aryan

Posted: 17 March 2007 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
mom: beta mujhe pata hai....tu kis baat ko lekar pareshan hai.....
shaina looked up at her mom...expecting nothing at all....
mom: ur in love arent u????
shaina: (taken aback) maa how do u know???? (then keeps quite...realisin tht perhaps she gave away what she was thinkin)
mom: woh kehte hai na...when ur in love....ur skin glows...chehre par raunak aa jati hai....neend ud jaati hai....tumghe kya lagta hai? yeh sab sirf kitabi baatein hai??? maa hoon tumhaari shaina....!!! itna to tumhe pehchanti hoon! bas itna bata do....ki woh khushnaseeb insaan kaun hai??
shaina: khushnaseeb to main hoon maa...jo woh mujhe itna pyaar karta hai....lekin pata nahi main use kis baat ki saza de rahi hoon? chahte hue bhi...main apni dil ki baat nahi keh payi!!!
mom: kyun beta?? tum hi to kehti thi na.....tht when u love a person so much...they DESERVE to know!!! phir aaj tum khud....
shaina: i know maa...its not like i dont want to...its just tht...its better if i dont...
her mom looks puzzled...
shaina: i donno maa...i'll never be able to do justice to this relationship...agar main pune shift karoo...aur agar mumbai mein..isis naukri mein rahu...to kabhi sunny ke liye ek achhi maa nahi ban paungi.....i have to choose between my love and my child.....
mom: shaina....to kya tumne isiliye apne aap ko roka?? becoz u had to....oh my god.... shai tum pagal ho!! psychologist kehlaati ho??? yahi sikha hi tume....ki situation se bhaago???
shaina: to kya karu maa? mere paas aur koi raatsa nahi hai...
mom: (smilin) agar kadam badhaogi...to raaste apne aap nikal aayenge...lekin agar pehle hi peechhe hat jaogi....to aisa na ho...ki yeh raaste hamesha ke liye bandh ho jaye.... socho beta.....socho..... (she gets up to leave...but turns back)...aur haan...main yeh nahi jaanti...ki tum is mushkil se bhaag sakti ho ya nahi...lekin apne aap se bhaagna...na mumkin hai....!!itna yaad rakhna.... (she leaves the room......leaving shaina with a million thoughts in her head)

widluv2aryan

IF-Dazzler

widluv2aryan

Posted: 17 March 2007 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
it was past midnight now...aryan sat in his cabin...not asleep...thinkin abt the day tht went by....he was twirling the pencil with his fingers.....like shaina always does...he was not an expert at the sport...so he kept dropping the pencil...then pickin it up again and twirling it....he thought abt the day when he had first met shaina...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top