maha_prakrti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Really very very sweet and wonderful! Congrats on the good job!!!! 👏 👏 👏
widluv2aryan thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonal.jawa

i wish d same to!par woh hai kahan? 😕

pata nahi...im in touch with only praveena....donno abt the othrs...and oh...i forgot to mention nandini....i miss her a lot too!

widluv2aryan thumbnail

Originally posted by: maha_prakrti

Really very very sweet and wonderful! Congrats on the good job!!!! 👏 👏 👏

hey thanks for ur encouragement and welcome to the forum....

juberia thumbnail
WOW RESHMA! GR8 job. 👏 👏 ITS GREAT......WONDERFUL......MIND BLOWING.......FANTASTIC...... 👏
KEEP IT UP! 😉 😉 😉 Edited by juberia - 17 years ago
maha_prakrti thumbnail
Thanks for welcoming me to the forum! Glad to be a part of SS fan team.
smritisonkar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
oye reshu teri story vistory tho waddi hit hai ji.
sadda to dil wich choo lea.

really its great.i am very sorry that i could'nt reply earlier.but u know why.due to exams.but now i am at the full swing and i ll try to roch this forum bah
widluv2aryan thumbnail

since krithika is assigning songs to the scenes in my fanfic....a song just came to my mind for this fanfic.....between these two scenes tht i have written..... (its the second verse of the son..."aur kya" from phir bhi dil hai hindustani)

Originally posted by: widluv2aryan

aryan let out a deep sigh.....i knew she loves me...i always knew it....but why is she doing this?? why would she.....thats when he thought he heard a sound outside...a very faint muffled sound.....
the stretch from the reception to the main dorr of the ss office was not empty anymore there was a woman walkin towards the door.... no...it was not 'a woman'.....it was shaina.... she was clad in a lovely deep red shirt and a pair of black trousers.....she was walkin away...towards the door...and she stopped just before the door.... she had been in the office for the past half an hour...and cudnt seem to get outta there.....
this time...she felt a hand on her shoulder....
" shaina....."

dhadak raha....hai dil mera....

jhuki jhuki hai palkein yahan....hoooo...

jo dil mein ho...woh keh bhi do...

ruki ruki si hai yeh daastaan....

jasbaat mangein jabaan......aur kya???

Originally posted by: widluv2aryan

aryan: kahan jaa rahi ho?
shaina: (smiles) jaane ki koshish kar rahi hoon.... but... (filddles with the handle) i donno what's wrong with the door.....
aryan: with the door...or with u???
shaina looks up....
aryan: haan shaina....what's wrong with u???? dekho...main jaanta hoon ki tum sunny ko lekar concerned ho....aur upar se...u hav to deal with me...the man who loves you....tum sunny ke paas kam...aur mujhse door jyada jaana chahti ho...but u cant run away na??
shaina: im not runnin away aryan....its just tht...i cant stay... its not easy for me...
aryan: u think its easy for me shaina...easy for me to see u handle this alone....isiliye i wanna be with u...so we can deal with it together....
shaina: but aryan....i'll never be able to do justice to this relationship...
aryan: well...that....is not for u to decide!!!! shaina i love u.....!! and i would never have unreasonable expectations from u....im here so we can work it out together......together!
shaina: kehne aur jeene mein fark hai aryan...if it doesnt work out....
aryan: why is it not workin out?? we'll make it work shaina...i promise....we will!!!  (he took shaina's face in his hands and looked into her eyes....) shaina i love u....
shaina: i know aryan.....and i love u too....
aryan: then there's nuthin in the world tht cannot make this work.....ok???
shaina nodded....and hugged aryan..... she melted into his arms...and felt like all her worries were gone...she elt a strange bliss..... this time...aryan hugged her back too..and kissed her hair....
shaina: thanks aryan...
aryan: (still holding her) for what?
shaina: mujhe laga...ki aaj ek baar phir...main pyar ko kho doongi...aur woh bhi apne haathon se....but i feel now tht....tht i have everything in thw world!!!
aryan: (looks at her) ab us pune ob ke baare mein...hum baadme baat karenge...pehle batao...have u had dinner??
shaina: no...actually...man nahi kar raha tha....lekin ab raat ke 12 baj rahe hai....and im relly hungry...
aryan: ohkay....toh if u don mind....hw bout tht dinner date we talked about???
shaina: (puttin her arms around aryan's neck) well...i would love to aryan...lekin is waqt kaunsa restaurant khula hoga?
aryan: nahi...yahi pe....im sure we'll find something in the pantry....chalo...
shaina: (smilin) ok...lets go....

tum aaye to...hawaaon mein...ek nasha hai...
tum aaye to....fizaaon mein...rang sa hai...
yeh rang saare....hai bas tumhaaree......
aur kya???

maha_prakrti thumbnail
Wah Guruji, kya baat hai. 😉 Aap ki soch aaj kal vaddi achi ja rahi he. Pehle writer the,phir screenplay director bane (your fanfic descriptions are more realistic nowadays than what you wrote first, even those where good)aur ab musician bangaye.Aur kya, kya talents chupa ke rakha hai aapne.Multipersonality ban gaye.👏 Nice selection.

Are Resh kya tumhe bura laga ki mein songs choose kar rahi hoon. 😕 Agar tum karna chahti ho tho no problemo. Anyways it is your fanfic you have the full rights to select songs for it.
widluv2aryan thumbnail

Originally posted by: maha_prakrti

Wah Guruji, kya baat hai. 😉 Aap ki soch aaj kal vaddi achi ja rahi he. Pehle writer the,phir screenplay director bane (your fanfic descriptions are more realistic nowadays than what you wrote first, even those where good)aur ab musician bangaye.Aur kya, kya talents chupa ke rakha hai aapne.Multipersonality ban gaye.👏 Nice selection.

Are Resh kya tumhe bura laga ki mein songs choose kar rahi hoon. 😕 Agar tum karna chahti ho tho no problemo. Anyways it is your fanfic you have the full rights to select songs for it.

arrey no sweetheart....u can choose all the songs u like.....plzzzz...i love ur selections....so carry on...i just thought of this yestersday...when i was watchin the movie...phir bhi dil hai hindustani.....thts why i added it...othrwise im a zero with songs...but will try addin them whenever possible....

maha_prakrti thumbnail
Thanks Resh. You to select great songs.And thanks again for letting me be the song selector for your fanfic. 😊