Users

Frequent Posters

juberia thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
continue soon. I am waiting for it.Edited by juberia - 17 years ago
Mystique thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
mind-blowing! i really liked d part jab shaina ko uski mom samjhati hai,it seemed too real!
Mystique thumbnail
mind-blowing! i really liked d part jab shaina ko uski mom samjhati hai,it seemed too real!
Mystique thumbnail

😊 aage kya hua??Edited by sonal.jawa - 17 years ago
widluv2aryan thumbnail
im not aloowed to sit for so long durin the day....i can think better when evryones asleep...will post by tonite for sure.... 😊
juberia thumbnail
YOU are GR8 yaar 👏 [
=D>] 👏
I am waiting for it eagerly. Continue soon. 😊
widluv2aryan thumbnail
thanks for the wonderful encouragement...ayesha and sonal...will continue soon... 😊
juberia thumbnail
Thank God you remembered my name this time 😛
Continue soon
Edited by juberia - 17 years ago
widluv2aryan thumbnail
aryan dint really sleep much nowadays...infact...he never slept at all....his naps were punctuated at exact intervals of 14 minutes... and then he would wake up.....
as he woke up now...but when he woke up...he saw a different one than tht which he had seen when he 'fell asleep'.... there were 24 long stemmed red roses on his table.....and with them was a white envelope... he craned his neck and looked out of the office,...and was about to get up and find out...but his eyes met the envelope....maybe tht would tell him something....
he picked it up and opened it...it was scented..... in it was a sheet of paper...neatly folded.... he carefully unfolded the letter....
widluv2aryan thumbnail
aryan dint really sleep much nowadays...infact...he never slept at all....his naps were punctuated at exact intervals of 14 minutes... and then he would wake up.....
as he woke up now...but when he woke up...he saw a different one than tht which he had seen when he 'fell asleep'.... there were 24 long stemmed red roses on his table.....and with them was a white envelope... he craned his neck and looked out of the office,...and was about to get up and find out...but his eyes met the envelope....maybe tht would tell him something....
he picked it up and opened it...it was scented..... in it was a sheet of paper...neatly folded.... he carefully unfolded the letter....
aryan stared at the paper...... he did not even hav to guess who it was from...he knew it very well..... shaina's long slanted handwriting filled the page...