Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

sherlock_holmes

Groupbie

sherlock_holmes

Posted: 17 March 2007 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
CID & ACP are d best.As d saying goes OLD is GOLD, ACP Pradyuman still is very handsome n charming.CID team characters look very real, no offence to cid sb its my personal view, cidsb people i feel look artificial. Yes i feel ACP should be involved much more but even now he leaves a very big impact even wid the few scenes he is in. He's CID's JAAN

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "4th Discussion of the WEEK (Page 2)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sherlock_holmes

Groupbie

sherlock_holmes

Posted: 17 March 2007 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
CID & ACP PRADYUMAN are d best.As d saying goes OLD is GOLD, ACP Pradyuman still is very handsome n charming.CID team characters look very real, no offence to cid sb its my personal view, cidsb people i feel look artificial. Yes i feel ACP should be involved much more but even now he leaves a very big impact even wid the few scenes he is in. He's CID's JAAN

Edited by sherlock_holmes - 17 March 2007 at 12:30pm

angelicsmile

Goldie

angelicsmile

Posted: 17 March 2007 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
i think v like cid sb more because it comes from monday to thursday and after each episode it creates more suspense and so makes us want to watch it more.. the people in the cid sb team are all young and so when they r working there are jokes as well as flirting goin around which makes it more interesting.. where s in cid its only fredric who usually makes the episode humorous.. its also b cuz the episode is only 1 hr and they cannot put in everything in it together..

i wuld rather hav a cid episode longer.. may b the one that lasts 2 weeks as in 2 fridays so v culd hav more suspense and more humour.. and it should involve more of praduman in it..

-De.De-

IF-Sizzlerz

-De.De-

Posted: 19 March 2007 at 7:35am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sherlock_holmes

CID & ACP PRADYUMAN are d best.As d saying goes OLD is GOLD, ACP Pradyuman still is very handsome n charming.CID team characters look very real, no offence to cid sb its my personal view, cidsb people i feel look artificial. Yes i feel ACP should be involved much more but even now he leaves a very big impact even wid the few scenes he is in. He's CID's JAAN

I totally agree with u. Well said. Big smile

sands1

Goldie

sands1

Posted: 21 March 2007 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
Hello guyz,
I am back again. I found that every one is happy with the way the CID is going. You want the CID to be the same for years together, then it becomes boring. Changes should be invited frenz. Have we been the same for the past 10 years. We have changed a lot. But why still the actors in CID are not changing like there is no promoton, no transfer ,no new challenges etc etc. Do you think it is possible practically. They are dealing the cases in the same old style. But one 'thing is appreciated i.e is Dr. Niyathi. Her acting is superb and for every episode she comes with a new analysis. She acts as a very intelligent DR.What do you say. Are logon this topic is gping to get over by friday so say some thing .

umi82990

IF-Sizzlerz

umi82990

Posted: 23 March 2007 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Thanks so much Sands1 for a really great and healthy DOTW!!

Please stay tuned for our next Discussion!!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top