4th Discussion of the WEEK

Posted: 17 years ago
 Very busy day uffffff. Well
                   GOOD MORNING FRENZ
( Hello frenz this is just a discussion. Just ur views plz and not hurting any others feelings. I know that many of you can't even listen bad of CID but as said earlier just a discussions. What ever are ur views put them here. Thank u)
Here goes the discussion of the week:

I know that you are  fans of CID than CIDSB.

But now a days  I think that the cases that they are showing in CIDSB are rather interesting than the cases that are shown in CID(except some cases like that was shown in last week).

And I have been seeing that many of us are not satisfied with the climax of CID" AB TUM YA TO JAIL MEIN JAAYOGE YA THO PHAASI HOGI" something like that. And in CIDSB also we get to here the same dialogues but I think there is some difference.

In CID, Abhi and Daya play pivotal role than Pradyuman(he just come in , gives some clues and goes away) but in CID SB Ajaathshathru plays really a very good role and his involvment is shown at each point of the case.

But Pradyuman  cares a lot for his team than Ajaathshathru.

What do you guyz think? Do you think that CID should take up very peculiar kind of cases and give a feast to our eyes as it has been our favourite serials for years?  Do you think that they should not limit Pradyuman just for 3 - 4 scenes ?

Ur view plzz
Hey guyz 16 views and not even a single reply. Do you think that there is nothing to discuss in this. Common frenz some views 😭

Originally posted by sands1

Very busy day uffffff. Well
                   GOOD MORNING FRENZ
( Hello frenz this is just a discussion. Just ur views plz and not hurting any others feelings. I know that many of you can't even listen bad of CID but as said earlier just a discussions. What ever are ur views put them here. Thank u)
Here goes the discussion of the week:

I know that you are  fans of CID than CIDSB.

But now a days  I think that the cases that they are showing in CIDSB are rather interesting than the cases that are shown in CID(except some cases like that was shown in last week).

well i have been watching both of them alot and both of them r different. but in cid sb it goes from monday til thursday so that makes it more excited i mean finishing one eposie we get excited to see wat will happen in the next eposide. as in cid its only one hour and in the past two eposide b4 they show who was the killer i guessed who it was so it is kinda getting easy to guess who the killer is in cid.

And I have been seeing that many of us are not satisfied with the climax of CID" AB TUM YA TO JAIL MEIN JAAYOGE YA THO PHAASI HOGI" something like that. And in CIDSB also we get to here the same dialogues but I think there is some difference.

yeah thats wat they always saying and nothing differentπŸ˜†

In CID, Abhi and Daya play pivotal role than Pradyuman(he just come in , gives some clues and goes away) but in CID SB Ajaathshathru plays really a very good role and his involvment is shown at each point of the case.

yeah in some eposide in cid i dont see the ACP alot, but i guess maybe he is not needed thats yπŸ˜• but in cid sb ajat is there always and everywhere and that y i luv him😳

But Pradyuman  cares a lot for his team than Ajaathshathru.

well maybe coz he has worked in cid for soo many years and working with them closely thats y. ajat maybe prefers to be the same level as the other officers.

What do you guyz think? Do you think that CID should take up very peculiar kind of cases and give a feast to our eyes as it has been our favourite serials for years?  Do you think that they should not limit Pradyuman just for 3 - 4 scenes ?

well everytime i watch cid, all the cases r different but as u said i would love to see the ACP more i think he makes the show more interesting.i would love to see more different cases and challangin ones each week so we as fans would look forward to the next eposide of itπŸ˜†

Ur view plzz

thank u soo much for the discussion well i dont know if my answers make any sense eitherπŸ˜†

Well, First of all i think that you are completely right with the idea that CID SB is getting more popular than CID. I don't quit agree that its because of the ACP, I think its because of the kind of cases and suspenses they create. CID comes only once a week and that's why they have to finish a whole case in one episode, while CID SB comes four days a week, and has lots of suspenses and mystery to solve. They have new facts, they have enought time, they have many victims, and they have many characters that are young. Like i don't think any would fall in love with pradyuman, while Ajaathshathru is quit good looking. Well, that's only my point of view. That's why nowadays I watch old episodes of CID SB Again but not CID's old episodes-because it sounds easy sometimes to solve the case. No offense to those who love watching CID. πŸ˜ƒ Edited by yummys - 17 years ago
these days CIDSB is getting more popular these days but still i think CID is best. it was the first show which made sony popular.acp prad is also handsome as ajaatshatru but this not the cause of its loosening support. i feel officers of CID are more attached and loyal to their acp than CIDSB.there is no bonding between the officers of CIDSB whereas officers are always ready to die for their coolegues including acp in CID.
in any case CID is best than CIDSB and this fact can be proved as CID is continuing from last 10 yrs whereas CIDSB could not even survive for 2 yrs.
No offense to those who love watching CID. 😊 😊

CID is the best!!!!!!!!!! πŸ‘   

Well I think CID and CID SB have different motives and I really think that both are popular. I like both of them and can't make a difference.

What do you guyz think? Do you think that CID should take up very peculiar kind of cases and give a feast to our eyes as it has been our favourite serials for years? Do you think that they should not limit Pradyuman just for 3 - 4 scenes?

-CID should do that..they should pick a topic and go for it!! They need to involve Pradyuman more often.

Great DOTW!! πŸ˜‰ πŸ‘
i agree with everything u said. it is true but Cid SB is my favorite over CID 😊
CID & ACP are d best.As d saying goes OLD is GOLD, ACP Pradyuman still is very handsome n charming.CID team characters look very real, no offence to cid sb its my personal view, cidsb people i feel look artificial. Yes i feel ACP should be involved much more but even now he leaves a very big impact even wid the few scenes he is in. He's CID's JAAN
CID & ACP PRADYUMAN are d best.As d saying goes OLD is GOLD, ACP Pradyuman still is very handsome n charming.CID team characters look very real, no offence to cid sb its my personal view, cidsb people i feel look artificial. Yes i feel ACP should be involved much more but even now he leaves a very big impact even wid the few scenes he is in. He's CID's JAAN Edited by sherlock_holmes - 17 years ago
i think v like cid sb more because it comes from monday to thursday and after each episode it creates more suspense and so makes us want to watch it more.. the people in the cid sb team are all young and so when they r working there are jokes as well as flirting goin around which makes it more interesting.. where s in cid its only fredric who usually makes the episode humorous.. its also b cuz the episode is only 1 hr and they cannot put in everything in it together..

i wuld rather hav a cid episode longer.. may b the one that lasts 2 weeks as in 2 fridays so v culd hav more suspense and more humour.. and it should involve more of praduman in it..