Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

*Fiza*

IF-Rockerz

*Fiza*

Posted: 15 March 2007 at 6:11pm | IP Logged
  hey guysss!!!!!!!
                                has anyone applied for Bsc course in health and nutrition or food and nutrition or has already got the qualification..or has some experience working as a nutritionist or dietican........... if u have then please tell me about it....i wanna know wot exactly they do.......

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "anyone applied 4 Bsc in health&nutrition" in College & University forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

WillSmith456

IF-Rockerz

WillSmith456

Posted: 16 March 2007 at 4:21am | IP Logged
I will be doing BTEC Vocational courses in Business in near future that will lead me directly to employment. Smile

sorry about you.........

CHeers Smile

*Fiza*

IF-Rockerz

*Fiza*

Posted: 17 March 2007 at 6:41pm | IP Logged
oh i c!

but do u live in U.k or bangladesh..

bewafa

IF-Dazzler

bewafa

Posted: 17 March 2007 at 11:21pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Pensacola.S_02

I will be doing BTEC Vocational courses in Business in near future that will lead me directly to employment. Smile

sorry about you.........

CHeers Smile

i dont get this post..Confused how is this related? Smile

*Fiza*

IF-Rockerz

*Fiza*

Posted: 18 March 2007 at 9:11am | IP Logged
lol... LOL i know.... Confused ...but i guess she wanted to tell wot she wanted to do.. Big smile

lilyrose

IF-Dazzler

lilyrose

Posted: 18 March 2007 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
I am taking a course in health and nurtition right now for my degree in health science and what we are learning right now is eating healthy, physical activity...i guess career choices in nurtition would be dietician, trainer...etc

bewafa

IF-Dazzler

bewafa

Posted: 18 March 2007 at 6:08pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by lilyrose

I am taking a course in health and nurtition right now for my degree in health science and what we are learning right now is eating healthy, physical activity...i guess career choices in nurtition would be dietician, trainer...etc

hmmm great fizz!! u can give me advice!! i'm the most unfit person! LOL

hey holdon! i think my frend is doin health science and she wants to become a dietician i think!

oh, man, she has to study biology, chemistry....a LOT of science and a LOT of memorisin body parts and observing dead bodies....*shudders*

*Fiza*

IF-Rockerz

*Fiza*

Posted: 19 March 2007 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
EmbarrassedLOL
Originally posted by bewafa

Originally posted by lilyrose

hmmm great fizz!! u can give me advice!! i'm the most unfit person! LOL

hey holdon! i think my frend is doin health science and she wants to become a dietician i think!

oh, man, she has to study biology, chemistry....a LOT of science and a LOT of memorisin body parts and observing dead bodies....*shudders*

lolLOL....hey jaanu...dont lie...Embarrassed.... i have seen ur pic.....and ur the most fit person on I.FLOL...i know i have to...but i lyke science Embarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top