Page 4 of 6

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 6
Page 5 Page 6

chhilt

IF-Rockerz

chhilt

Posted: 02 January 2009 at 6:51pm | IP Logged
I'm sorry I couldn't be of more help... but it looks like you've done fine on your own :)

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "One Stop Advice Corner!! (Page 4)" in Writers Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Robsessed.

IF-Dazzler

Robsessed.

Posted: 14 January 2009 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chhilt

I'm sorry I couldn't be of more help... but it looks like you've done fine on your own :)

its ok but u no ma storrie??? yeh i wanna go first person with tia (the character) shud i do dah or will it rek da hole story up???Confused

chhilt

IF-Rockerz

chhilt

Posted: 23 January 2009 at 2:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BabyLove96

Originally posted by chhilt

its ok but u no ma storrie??? yeh i wanna go first person with tia (the character) shud i do dah or will it rek da hole story up???Confused

I already PMed you :)

Robsessed.

IF-Dazzler

Robsessed.

Posted: 25 March 2009 at 10:09am | IP Logged

ok i have a new problem with my new story entitled Simply Perfect im having trouble with the parents. There not really much in the story since they have work etc etc and the other problem is since i'm first person i really can't express the real Regina infront of Eshaye (Main character) plz send me a message x

*Nishi*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Nishi*

Posted: 21 April 2009 at 9:08am | IP Logged

ok i have a new problem with my new story entitled Simply Perfect im having trouble with the parents. There not really much in the story since they have work etc etc and the other problem is since i'm first person i really can't express the real Regina infront of Eshaye (Main character) plz send me a message x

hey selina.. do you still need help with this or are you okay? Embarrassed

Robsessed.

IF-Dazzler

Robsessed.

Posted: 26 April 2009 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Nishi*

hi nishi ... yep i still need help without it i cant continue the story Embarrassed

*Nishi*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Nishi*

Posted: 27 April 2009 at 1:16pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by *Nishi*

hi nishi ... yep i still need help without it i cant continue the story Embarrassed
hmmm.. ok wait a few more days. i'll try to read ur story and see what you mean and try to help. Big smile

forever123

Groupbie

forever123

Posted: 06 August 2009 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
waiting ~~~~~

Post Reply New Post

Go to top