Page 3 of 6

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 6
Page 4 Page 6

*Nishi*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Nishi*

Posted: 17 April 2008 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
ok thats fine ! yeah i think if all goes well, i'll be posting the character sketch on saturday the 19th and the real story the next day Wink

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "One Stop Advice Corner!! (Page 3)" in Writers Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bhoomikauttam

IF-Dazzler

bhoomikauttam

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 12:37am | IP Logged
In which section can we post writeups?? This writers corner is for writign stories or even writeups as well.. guess fanfic section and this looks similar int hat respect...

-Mystery-

IF-Veteran Member

-Mystery-

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 15 October 2008 at 7:32pm | IP Logged
What kind of write ups? That's the question... I think Writer's Corner is for everything... Articles/stories/write ups whatever a writer can write.

Correct me if I am wrong Embarrassed

-Mahi

Girl_2007

IF-Rockerz

Girl_2007

Posted: 05 November 2008 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by coolkitty_23

OK, need help! I usually write, either romantic, or rather sad romantic stories and mystery/thriller..somehow..I am not able to think past that..I would love to      write about other things as well..and I do write poems as well, but they all end up being either romantic or for those with heart breaks! Any suggestions??         ;           ; Confused Confused

well.. the best thing is to get inspired by other genres; listening to music, watching movies, and different tv shows. Tongue sum thing that makes u think that in world there are aswell others things, along wid love, and romance. friendship, and action, danger, fear all this kind of things are there. Tongue

Robsessed.

IF-Dazzler

Robsessed.

Posted: 17 December 2008 at 8:57am | IP Logged
hey i need help on:
title name
characters names

an plus i wanna do a story about lyk a high skwl life an i really  dunno wa 2 name dem an wa kind of title i need plz help oh yh its gunna be drama an comedy plz help meBig smileBlushing

chhilt

IF-Rockerz

chhilt

Posted: 23 December 2008 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BabyLove96

hey i need help on:
title name
characters names

an plus i wanna do a story about lyk a high skwl life an i really  dunno wa 2 name dem an wa kind of title i need plz help oh yh its gunna be drama an comedy plz help meBig smileBlushing

I need a bit more detail here... how many character names do you need and are they male or female? How old are they? Where do they live? What do they look like? I need some details about what exactly your story is going to be about too because if I don't know what the main storyline is I can't think of a good title... if it's just about the ups and downs of high school you can maybe use "High School Days."

Robsessed.

IF-Dazzler

Robsessed.

Posted: 29 December 2008 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chhilt

hey i need help on:
title name
characters names

I need a bit more detail here... how many character names do you need and are they male or female? How old are they? Where do they live? What do they look like? I need some details about what exactly your story is going to be about too because if I don't know what the main storyline is I can't think of a good title... if it's just about the ups and downs of high school you can maybe use "High School Days."

noo i decided to change it to sumfin like i dunno
ders gunna be 3 girls an 3 boyz an
1 boy an girls name hav to b indian since im nt hindu i dunno wa to name dem an da rest all english

im plannin on to do the story abit like high skewl buh diffren like not ups an dwns iz gunna b a drama/comedy an bit of horror LOL sowwi if am boverin ya buh i feel lyk doin a story cuz ive read lots on the writers corner which has inspired me esp urs like da cryin clown Embarrassed

Robsessed.

IF-Dazzler

Robsessed.

Posted: 29 December 2008 at 12:36pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by chhilt

hey i need help on:
title name
characters names

noo i decided to change it to sumfin like i dunno
ders gunna be 3 girls an 3 boyz an

im plannin on to do the story abit like high skewl buh diffren like not ups an dwns iz gunna b a drama/comedy an bit of horror LOL sowwi if am boverin ya buh i feel lyk doin a story cuz ive read lots on the writers corner which has inspired me esp urs like da cryin clown Embarrassed

okies so dis iz wa i caym up wiv

6 main characters Embarrassed

girls names:
Jasmine a.k.a jas
Tianna a.k.a tia
Daniell a.k.a ella

boys names:
Zacharias a.k.a zac
Christopher a.k.a chris
James  a.k.a jay

thats the name i sorted everyfin out

Edited by BabyLove96 - 31 December 2008 at 12:48pm