Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

Naina_Manam

IF-Dazzler

Naina_Manam

Posted: 15 March 2007 at 3:57pm | IP Logged

This is the Advice Corner for all our very creative writers.  As Nutzie requested, I will leave this as a sticky.

All of our creative writers, have any problems with your story?

Don't know how to develop it further?

Having trouble with characterization?

Can't think of good character names?

And if you are just stuck and can't think of anything, just leave your message here and our beautiful creative writers will try their best to help you out and solve your problem.

Do share your tips here too.. anything that helps you write your story beautifully!

Edited by Naina_Manam - 15 March 2007 at 3:58pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

--Shree---Shwetasri-reyaa.--jiya--Anhdara13Radhikeranisindhyaa.--Ruchi--scarletteblueDancingdollisomers*Nishi*

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "One Stop Advice Corner!!" in Writers Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

coolniyu

IF-Dazzler

coolniyu

Harry Potter Crossword winner

Posted: 16 March 2007 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
hey greattt idea im sure thisll help loadsa ppl Embarrassed
if i ever do get arnd ym laziness n write smthin LOL ill deff. make a stop here Embarrassed

~Sirius*Ysh~

IF-Dazzler

~Sirius*Ysh~

Oct Fest Winners - Harry Potter Forum!

Posted: 16 March 2007 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
LOL LOL oh ull ryt all right niyu... ill make u ryt >:)>:)>:)>:)
anyways... great topic here and i would be glad to help anybody out with anything they want...

coolniyu

IF-Dazzler

coolniyu

Posted: 31 March 2007 at 12:05am | IP Logged
ok..HELP!!
how on earth do i manage to overcome my absolute laziness to actually write smthin? LOL
oh,and,if u have 2 or 3 ideas in ur head but u just dont get enough material to elaborate on ne of them,waddo u do? Ouch

HELP!! LOLLOL

Morgoth

IF-Veteran Member

Morgoth

--

Posted: 31 March 2007 at 5:08pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by coolniyu

ok..HELP!!
how on earth do i manage to overcome my absolute laziness to actually write smthin? LOL

willpower.

oh,and,if u have 2 or 3 ideas in ur head but u just dont get enough material to elaborate on ne of them,waddo u do? Ouch

try combining them if you can. for one thing, you really really need to plot out everything before attempting to write. An idea may give you a one-shot or a short story.

a developed idea could give you a novel.

HELP!! LOLLOL

coolniyu

IF-Dazzler

coolniyu

Posted: 02 April 2007 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by T.

Originally posted by coolniyu

ok..HELP!!

willpower.

Cry yea im trying to call on some hidden will power which i hope i have LOL

try combining them if you can. for one thing, you really really need to plot out everything before attempting to write. An idea may give you a one-shot or a short story.

a developed idea could give you a novel.

ur right!! i always think n think n think before writing or doing anything...sometimes i think i think too much CryLOLBig smile

HELP!! LOLLOL

thank you soooooooo much for ur help HugSmile

~Sirius*Ysh~

IF-Dazzler

~Sirius*Ysh~

Oct Fest Winners - Harry Potter Forum!

Posted: 05 April 2007 at 7:08am | IP Logged
I sat and wrote a whole essay and got DC Angry Angry Angry

anyway i'll retype 4 u Hug

Yea i was saying this:
Its sheer laziness...
Remember how u startes off with FE???? I nagged u and nagged u and nagged u about it??? We spoke about it and you slowly started getting the feel of the charectors... The same began to happen with *sorry for using the weird abriviation* MAMA...
So u just need to get the feel of the charectors... So u can discuss it with me.. illl b glad to discuss with u :P
i always talk to u wen i have a new idea and ten get into the feel of the chares so i knw tht helps
and also u nee to trust ur spontaniousness... it may be toooo cute at begenning but ten it turns out great as u ryt it... trust me i know...
u trust ur instincs and just start writing and ull understand...
and also i knw ur story so u can try reading some sweet valley or something to get into the mode if u knw wht i mean...
so with best wishes
and regards :P
and hoping to read it b4 the others ;)
Your Official Nagger
Ysh

coolkitty_23

IF-Rockerz

coolkitty_23

Posted: 11 November 2007 at 8:58am | IP Logged
OK, need help! I usually write, either romantic, or rather sad romantic stories and mystery/thriller..somehow..I am not able to think past that..I would love to      write about other things as well..and I do write poems as well, but they all end up being either romantic or for those with heart breaks! Any suggestions??         ;           ; Confused Confused

Post Reply New Post

Go to top