Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Athena90

IF-Rockerz

Athena90

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 17 July 2005 at 1:20am | IP Logged
hi guys,

1st as u may hav noticed, i am absolutely new to the harry potter forum, but a older member of the IF as such and a die-hard harry potter fan! so i hope i am welcomed here!

anyway, i don't think this book is nearly as good as the others! the book killed off a very important person, without whom, harry potter series will feel incomplete (PM me if u need spoilers or put up a postLOL)! Then, it was too much focused on love affairs between so many people!

i feel JK Rowling's style has throughly changed in the book! where is the suttle homour? or those fun moments? this book is slightly more serious with a few expected and unexpected twists!

judging from this book, the next book is gonna be long ( came as a surprise to me that this book is actually shorter than the 5th)LOL
its also gonna be hard for harry to kill voldermort, completely! (completely? yes, u will realise what i mean when u read the book)

Anyway, overall the book is alright, definetely not the best of its series!

Sorry if the post is too long and boring

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "HBP - not a complete spoiler!" in Harry Potter forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Mrs.Brett Lee

IF-Rockerz

Mrs.Brett Lee

-

Posted: 17 July 2005 at 3:25am | IP Logged
Sneha I want to know the spoilers . Please m me and tell me. Btw welcum to the hp forum.

ekta18

Goldie

ekta18

Posted: 17 July 2005 at 4:38am | IP Logged

hi sneha im new to this forum too...

just to tell u guys im now at page 103 of the new book...book 6...ok i know im a really slow reader..Embarrassed

so far so good...and yeah i was surprised that this book is shorter that the previous book...i thought it was going to be at least 100 pages longer..LOL

thanks for the comment on the book..i don't think its going to be the best either...my favourite book was harry potter and the goblet of fire

jazmine

IF-Dazzler

jazmine

Posted: 17 July 2005 at 8:40am | IP Logged
I just read the spoilers...I've realised...that my suspicion...was correct!!it is...I dont want to spoil u guys but.....anyways...Welcome here everyone LOL

Athena90

IF-Rockerz

Athena90

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 17 July 2005 at 9:03am | IP Logged
ok radz i'll pm u the spoilers tmr... gonna go n sleep now! bye

thanks for the welcome.

jazmine, what was ur suspicion?

jazmine

IF-Dazzler

jazmine

Posted: 17 July 2005 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by galsn3105

ok radz i'll pm u the spoilers tmr... gonna go n sleep now! bye

thanks for the welcome.

jazmine, what was ur suspicion?
I'll PM you

daniel_4ever

IF-Rockerz

daniel_4ever

Posted: 17 July 2005 at 10:31am | IP Logged

well i really want to know the spoilers too... plz tell me Big smile

Athena90

IF-Rockerz

Athena90

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 18 July 2005 at 2:27am | IP Logged
ok. wil pm u daniel_4ever! got ur pm jazmine! thanks! ur guess is pretty correct!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top