Posted: 19 years ago
I was so shocked when Purab left Jassi I mean it was Jassi's fault Purab really loved Jassi but she just wasn't comfortable with him so it's her fault. and I hate Armaan!!!!!

I was so happy when Purab left Jassi I mean it wasn't Jassi's fault that Purab didn't love Jassi and Jassi wasn't comfortable with him so it's not her fault.and I love Armaan!!!!!!!

ðŸ˜† No offense but I hate Purab😆.

Originally posted by Minnie

I was so happy when Purab left Jassi I mean it wasn't Jassi's fault that Purab didn't love Jassi and Jassi wasn't comfortable with him so it's not her fault.and I love Armaan!!!!!!!

ðŸ˜† No offense but I hate Purab😆.

me too!!!!!😃

The fact is, Jassi and Purab were only meant to be friends....I have no idea why Jassi said yes to marriage with Purab when she was still in love Armaan....so Jassi and Purab, wouldn't have worked....

Mgurl, its okay if you hate Armaan....I just love him!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Purab does not fit in the bigger picture. Let's just leave it at that..
Well said Minnie.I love Armaan.
 ig u guyz love Armaan it doesnt mean that u need to hate purab.I know Armaan is good but purab is the best.

purab loved jassi and anyway when he was drunk he called out her name.

jassi realised it was her fault

Purab has left jassi because he thought that jassi was not talking with him after what meenaxi said it about her in the party. I mean to say he wanted clear up the misunderstanding but he never did . All he did was listened to meenaxi and just left the stupid letter in his house and dumped jassi. Well we cannot to anything after that.
Purab loved jassi and after the the party jassi didnt clear up that she didnt hate😡 him she didnt even call him and i mean anyone would think that jassi hates them after what happened😕. then whatever menaxi said was the only explanation that purab had left😭 so he believed it😭 and left jassi because he thought it was for her own good.