Harry Potter

India-Forums

What did you like about HBP?

*Rashmi* Goldie
*Rashmi*
*Rashmi*

Posted: 17 July 2005 at 12:00am | IP Logged

Few spoilers here and there, so beware.

So, come on people, cough up - what did you love about HBP?

I loved that it was not so... dark. Not like OoP. And Harry was more himself - no temper running wild! What I loved best, though, is the way JKR incorporated so many funny moments into the whole thing... not like OoP. Fred and George were amazing, though we saw less of them than I would like. The whole Ron/Hermione business rocked. Ginny was FABULOUS - the way she just drove into Zacharias after the match! LMAO! Priceless. Overall, I just totally adored the way that I could grin and smile my way through the whole thing. The Harry/Ginny ordeal had me feeling warm and gooey all over. I was grinning broadly when he kissed her, and it was all just fabulous.

So... what about you?

Mrs.Brett Lee IF-Rockerz
Mrs.Brett Lee
Mrs.Brett Lee

-

Posted: 17 July 2005 at 3:21am | IP Logged
Did Harry kiss Ginny. Oh no Cry I feel like cying.
*Rashmi* Goldie
*Rashmi*
*Rashmi*

Posted: 17 July 2005 at 6:15pm | IP Logged

Uh-oh, I told you there were spoilers - you shouldn't have read the post.

But in any case, yes, he did. What do you guys have against Ginny anyway? I think she and Harry just rock together... they're so cute.

lol... but let's not use this topic to discuss H/G... or rather, let's not use this topic for me to start listing reasons Harry and Ginny belong togetherLOL

SiMz Groupbie
SiMz
SiMz

Posted: 18 July 2005 at 10:44am | IP Logged

It's a free country. We can think who looks cute together and stuff. HARRY KISSED GINNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FINALLY!

my favorite part was when Harry preforms that spell and makes Ron hang upside down in the air. LOL

daniel_4ever IF-Rockerz
daniel_4ever
daniel_4ever

Posted: 18 July 2005 at 11:58am | IP Logged

OMG!!!!!!!!! HARRY KISSED GINNY THAT IS SO KOOL Big smile
loveneha_r Goldie
loveneha_r
loveneha_r

Posted: 18 July 2005 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
I loved the relationship of trust and respect  between Harry and Dumbledore!
I especially liked the part when they are returning from the cave when Harry tells Dumbledore not to worry and Dumbledore tells him "I am not worried Harry, I am with you". I was silently crying when he said that...
SugarNSpice615 Groupbie
SugarNSpice615
SugarNSpice615

Posted: 18 July 2005 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
My favorite parts were mostly all the ron hermione moments cuz they were SOOOO CUTE!!!! All I do now is read them over and over and over and over again----and I AM SOOOO HAPPY HARRY N GINNY KISSED AND THEY ARE SOOO CUTE TOGETHER!!!!!!YAY!!!!!!!!!!
kyphfanz IF-Dazzler
kyphfanz
kyphfanz

Posted: 19 July 2005 at 3:56am | IP Logged
i didnt like the book as much as i liked HP 5!!!
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index