Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

LoVeLyJyOtI

IF-Dazzler

LoVeLyJyOtI

Posted: 15 March 2007 at 7:32am | IP Logged

hey guys does anyone in here hate 2 go to skool.......the first thing u wake up in the morning and think about school .......

OMG I just hate Angry2 go to School so much

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Hate 2 go to skool ........." in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mehak_kapoor

IF-Sizzlerz

mehak_kapoor

Posted: 15 March 2007 at 8:07am | IP Logged
awwwwwwwwww dun worry we all feel the same LOL

kal-el

IF-Sizzlerz

kal-el

Posted: 15 March 2007 at 8:57am | IP Logged
you should just enjoy it trust me once you leave you will miss it the days when you could chill with your friends

punjabi#1

IF-Dazzler

punjabi#1

Posted: 15 March 2007 at 9:43am | IP Logged
I love school.I love waking up in the morning and thinking that yeah, I have school. School is fun, for me at least. I learn a lot of interesting things in class and outside of class.

Like yesterday, I learned what they say about guys is so true. Guys think mostly about three things 'girls, money, cars'. I use to think that was what they said in movies but was suprised when my guys friends told me it was true in real life, too. Shocked

-Rimpy

pure_choclate

Goldie

pure_choclate

Posted: 15 March 2007 at 11:20am | IP Logged

welll.......we all hate schools.......even me.....but think if there was no school.......what would our lives be like.......and just look at our parents they hope to give us a better future.......and teachers are like parents who want us to be educated..........So if they are putting this much effort to make our future beutiful...why can't we do anything abt it........Tongue

*kuch na kaho*

Goldie

*kuch na kaho*

Posted: 15 March 2007 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
I feel the same i hate skool!!!! they gv us so much work and cwk Dead Angry

sweet freedom

IF-Dazzler

sweet freedom

Posted: 15 March 2007 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
i lurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrv skool, apart from the lessons and the work part obviously LOL LOL LOL
i like skool, yea u hv sum awful times and sum very embarrassing moments, and things get tough sumtimes, but if u hv good friends, skool isnt too bad (as i sed apart from the lessons Wink ). Tongue
i ahte gettin up early in a mrning thoe, on weekends i dont get up till after noon, around 1 ussually, on skool days i hv to wake up at half 7 in the morning, and i need my 12 hout beauty sleep LOL LOL LOL

-Pinky-

IF-Dazzler

-Pinky-

Posted: 15 March 2007 at 5:16pm | IP Logged
lolz i love going to school.its so much fun!! (except the studying part)

Post Reply New Post

Go to top