patel2004

Posted: 05 December 2004 at 9:26am | IP Logged
i think ur thought is what actully happend, ronitpf

TiN24 Goldie
TiN24
TiN24

Posted: 05 December 2004 at 1:30pm | IP Logged

Maybe........who knows!Confused

Having arjun killed would be the best yet worst way to get kajal back (from Krittika's point of view). It would be the best way cause then Kajal would be a widow with no husband, and a baby on the way to raise all alone. It would be the worst way because that's just plain cold. How could wish for someone to loose their husband when you are just about to have a baby? That's why I think Krittika may not have killed arjun........even she's not that bad.

But then again, maybe krittika DID kill arjun, and she knew that this would lead to samay and kajal getting back togther. Krittika would then agree with the fact to get them 2 married so she seems all saintly and good infront of everyone. THEN...........out of nowhere Arjun pops right back in and him and kajal get back together. Since everyone will (including especially samay) see that krittika was sacraficing her love for kajal now............samay and krittika will get back togther cause he will see that she has changed and is a goody-too-shoo now.

Just a thought...............Confused

Delicacy42 Groupbie
Delicacy42
Delicacy42

Posted: 05 December 2004 at 5:26pm | IP Logged
hhmmmm...now that u mention it it cud be possible....but if she killed arjun wouldnt it be a more higher chance that kajal get back together wit samay? wouldnt krituka know that? oohh well thats what i think but it could be possible. ill kill her if she killed my love lol!
amreen Senior Member
amreen
amreen

Posted: 06 December 2004 at 7:21am | IP Logged
your thoughts are very good TiN24 to be honest i have stopped predicting, i just wait and watch what happens
*Anjali* IF-Dazzler
*Anjali*
*Anjali*

Posted: 06 December 2004 at 8:57pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by neeta

no How can krutika kill Arjun. If she has killed Arjun i will kill herAngryAngry

LOLLOLLOL wow neeta...Wink Big smileLOL 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kkoi Dil Main Hain Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index