Preity thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

hey guys,

i think i know who killed arjun! i think that kruttika murdered arjun! i mean, how is it possible that kruttika could turn so good all over again, and become kajal's best friend again. she has to have a plan, othewise, its just stupid. she was kajal's enemy! i think that kruttika murdered arjun, and just as he was dying, kushal quickly came, somehow and arjun probably asked him to take him to kajal. he was fulfilling a dying man's wish!🀒 then, kruttika probably made it seem like it was kushal who killed arjun, and she pretended to chase after him. that's pretty obvious, that it would then look like it was kushal who did it when it was really kruttika!

tell me what u think!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweet sahota thumbnail
That is the same thing a was thinking!!!!!! How could she change so fast!!! Have you ever seen anyone change so fast esp. in ekta serials??Or she could have teamed up with kushal and betrayed him some how!!!
*Anjali* thumbnail
but who was the man she ran after when Arjun was killed?
sanya_s thumbnail

I think so too, maybe it was krutika and kushal's plan together... ekta will never let a nyone turn so goody- goody.

SIRFINA thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
remember they were planning something together during their car meets.πŸ‘
neeta thumbnail
no How can krutika kill Arjun. If she has killed Arjun i will kill her😑😑
Ninelives thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
if krutika has killed arjun she is opening the possibility of kajal & samay being together which she may not want...else she & arjun r in this together and arjun is not dead.....they r trying to bring samay & kajal together....just a thought
patel2004 thumbnail
i think ur thought is what actully happend, ronitpf
TiN24 thumbnail

Maybe........who knows!πŸ˜•

Having arjun killed would be the best yet worst way to get kajal back (from Krittika's point of view). It would be the best way cause then Kajal would be a widow with no husband, and a baby on the way to raise all alone. It would be the worst way because that's just plain cold. How could wish for someone to loose their husband when you are just about to have a baby? That's why I think Krittika may not have killed arjun........even she's not that bad.

But then again, maybe krittika DID kill arjun, and she knew that this would lead to samay and kajal getting back togther. Krittika would then agree with the fact to get them 2 married so she seems all saintly and good infront of everyone. THEN...........out of nowhere Arjun pops right back in and him and kajal get back together. Since everyone will (including especially samay) see that krittika was sacraficing her love for kajal now............samay and krittika will get back togther cause he will see that she has changed and is a goody-too-shoo now.

Just a thought...............πŸ˜•

Delicacy42 thumbnail
hhmmmm...now that u mention it it cud be possible....but if she killed arjun wouldnt it be a more higher chance that kajal get back together wit samay? wouldnt krituka know that? oohh well thats what i think but it could be possible. ill kill her if she killed my love lol!