Kkoi Dil Main Hain
Kkoi Dil Main Hain

kruttika did it!

Preity Groupbie
Preity
Preity

Posted: 04 December 2004 at 4:14pm | IP Logged

hey guys,

i think i know who killed arjun! i think that kruttika murdered arjun! i mean, how is it possible that kruttika could turn so good all over again, and become kajal's best friend again. she has to have a plan, othewise, its just stupid. she was kajal's enemy! i think that kruttika murdered arjun, and just as he was dying, kushal quickly came, somehow and arjun probably asked him to take him to kajal. he was fulfilling a dying man's wish!Dead then, kruttika probably made it seem like it was kushal who killed arjun, and she pretended to chase after him. that's pretty obvious, that it would then look like it was kushal who did it when it was really kruttika!

tell me what u think!

sweet sahota Senior Member
sweet sahota
sweet sahota

Posted: 04 December 2004 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
That is the same thing a was thinking!!!!!! How could she change so fast!!! Have you ever seen anyone change so fast esp. in ekta serials??Or she could have teamed up with kushal and betrayed him some how!!!
*Anjali* IF-Dazzler
*Anjali*
*Anjali*

Posted: 04 December 2004 at 5:58pm | IP Logged
but who was the man she ran after when Arjun was killed?
sweet sahota Senior Member
sweet sahota
sweet sahota

Posted: 04 December 2004 at 6:33pm | IP Logged
tht was kushal!!!!!!!
sanya_s Senior Member
sanya_s
sanya_s

Posted: 04 December 2004 at 9:21pm | IP Logged

I think so too, maybe it was krutika and kushal's plan together... ekta will never let a nyone turn so goody- goody.

SIRFINA Senior Member
SIRFINA
SIRFINA

Posted: 04 December 2004 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
remember they were planning something together during their car meets.Clap
neeta Groupbie
neeta
neeta

Posted: 05 December 2004 at 12:16am | IP Logged
no How can krutika kill Arjun. If she has killed Arjun i will kill herAngryAngry
Ninelives IF-Rockerz
Ninelives
Ninelives

Posted: 05 December 2004 at 6:52am | IP Logged
if krutika has killed arjun she is opening the possibility of kajal & samay being together which she may not want...else she & arjun r in this together and arjun is not dead.....they r trying to bring samay & kajal together....just a thought

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index