Members Lounge

What do you think about this kind of pare

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

herifle

herifle

Posted: 14 March 2007 at 9:31pm | IP Logged

Yesterday evening I was watching a programe on TV where they were showing a story how parents were suporting one po*n star.

One girl named Suny Lane, who wanted to do ice skating when she was in her childhood. Now she is a part of po*n industry. The interseting thing is her parents suporting her with all shorts of things in her career. They manage all her works and her website. In the interview of that particular TV programe they said that they are prtecting their child by doing that. They are doing every possible thing to make more money of her work or by using her.

I can't think how parents can support their child in such a proffesion.

What do you think about this?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What do you think about this kind of pare" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kal-el

IF-Sizzlerz

kal-el

Posted: 15 March 2007 at 5:09am | IP Logged
there is a muslim p**n star an her parents have dis owned her i dont no how parents can suppor t this

herifle

herifle

Posted: 15 March 2007 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
i recommend a foreign forum to you.there are many topics and many active people.in this community you can chat with the foreigners, and make friends with them and you can discuss many issues. in this forum you even can earn money quickly,five cents for each posting.if you are diligent enough,it is easy to earn more than 2 dollars a day.good luck!
the website URL is :http://www.mylot.com/?ref=liangrifle

Post Reply New Post

Go to top