Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

herifle

herifle

Posted: 14 March 2007 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
i'vr been thinking of marriage lately. so i decided to come clean to my girlfriend before i popped the question. but it just so happened that out of the blue she asked, have you ever cheated on me?? and like a dummy. i came clean, knowing in my head, even if she asked she wasn't ready for the truth. so i told her it was in the first 6months of our relationship. she tried to end our relationship. we've been together 3 yrs! i didnt know if i was going to be with her
1 yr or for the rest of my life. i made a mistake. but the way it made me feel, i couldnt do it to her again. i couldnt look at her for about 3 days. but i dont think i'll ever tell her anything else i know she cant handle. even if she asks!. so what do you think????

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Take it to your grave!!" in Advice Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kal-el

IF-Sizzlerz

kal-el

Posted: 15 March 2007 at 2:23am | IP Logged
its good that you came clean cos a relationship can not be built on the back of lies but as for the last bit where you stted you wont eva tell her anything again well just dont do naything wrong and you wont have to

cool_pooja

IF-Sizzlerz

cool_pooja

Posted: 15 March 2007 at 4:35am | IP Logged
I think you should get over your guilt. You did the right thing by telling her and you shouldnt be guilty. Yes, at that time you were wrong but you have accepted that and lets not forget, every1 makes mistakes. So i think you should just sit down and clear out your heart with her. Be frank about it. And let your heart lead you the way. Trust me everything will work out if she truly loves you. She will actually admire the fact that you told her the truth rather then hiding it from here. Smile

DesiChocolate

IF-Rockerz

DesiChocolate

Posted: 15 March 2007 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Its not the fact if she can handle it or not! One day or another she will come to know. I think you wernt being a dummy when you told her. Now she knows even if you do pop the question theres nothing your hiding. Am I right?

If she asks you anything BE TRUTHFUL. But guys and somtimes even girls can't do that.But I think its really important regardless of how bad it is.

-PriyaTongue

kal-el

IF-Sizzlerz

kal-el

Posted: 16 March 2007 at 3:10am | IP Logged
at the end of the day you were truthful but what you did was wrong and you came clean, so now she will no you love her and thats why you told her,

Star_on_earth

IF-Rockerz

Star_on_earth

Posted: 17 March 2007 at 4:54am | IP Logged
First of all bravo to u for being so brave n telling the truth to her Clap Clap …..not everybody can do that…….
now back to ur pblm….do one thing…jus ask ur gf straightaway…what is she upset bout??? u being unfaithful to her earlier…(which she didn't even know some time back…n yet was happy with u)
Or u being faithful to her now…..by telling her ur past mistakes….so that she knows each and everything bout u …………….

In short ask her…isn't u being truthful to her a sign of how much u love her???? what more does she want??

bewafa

IF-Dazzler

bewafa

Posted: 17 March 2007 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
telling the truth WAS the right thing...but dude, i cant believe that u just thought that the girl would be fine with it. sheesh. when u commit a mistake, be ready to pay for it.

and yeh, now that uve told her, u shud tell her about the fact that ur serious about the relationship and u cudnt build on a false foundation. etc etc. talk it through with her....coz im sure the girl's self esteem took a big blow when u told her u cheated on her in the first 6mths...etc etc and shes probably doubting a LOT of stuff....so u need to clear any doubts and stuff.

good luck Smile

bewafa

IF-Dazzler

bewafa

Posted: 17 March 2007 at 10:29pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by kal-el

its good that you came clean cos a relationship can not be built on the back of lies but as for the last bit where you stted you wont eva tell her anything again well just dont do naything wrong and you wont have to

perfect advice!Clap

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.