Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 9
Page 5 Page 9

Virgo_Stars

IF-Veteran Member

Virgo_Stars

--

Posted: 15 March 2007 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the welcome guys! I have a feeling we all are equally evil...errr...i mean sweet Big smileWinkLOL

P.S: I am sooo not a hubby stealer! Everyone has a crush on my hubby and then they call ME a hubby stealer. Its not my fault that all my hubbies are hot CoolLOL

P.P.S: Sapna, Khair and Jas! Stay away from my hubbies. AngryOuchCry Learn from Naina (SM)! She is soo sweet that none of her crushes are my hubbies

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Meet my new friends (Page 4)" in Chit Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Naina_Manam

IF-Dazzler

Naina_Manam

Posted: 15 March 2007 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
Haila... all the evil ones in Chit chat.. kuch karna padega or else poor sweet people like me Embarrassed are doomed. LOL

Originally posted by Star_on_earth

GREAT!! Now we've got more sweet-cum-evil ppl around… Wink Wink .thats nice….. Big smile
First of all….lemme get it right…. We have here…..

Sweet_kp which is Khair
J. – J for….Jas???
Virgo_Stars – another naina…..and star too???? Wink

Hey guys…its nice having u here….welcome!! Big smile btw…I think our chit-chat section is really getting popular now…every day we have more n more ppl joining in…..which is good….. Clap Clap

Now let me introduce myself to all those……..to those Confused ……...who do not know me….hehehe LOL LOL

Ya I m Star……(that's what I like to be called) Wink
Vaise I too am the sweeeeeeeetest person here Smile Smile …..and I can even prove it to u…. Embarrassed

Ask anybody… I never bug ppl……haina naina…have I ever bugged u? Wink …in fact I m the one (maybe the only one) who supports her LOL LOL ….right naina???? Wink Don't I support u??
(now that's a different thing that she doesn't like my support…but w/e…..i atleast offer it… Wink )

And sapna…don't I support u tooo LOL ……..remember???? Wink .... u remember no????
(coz I don't remember it myself Confused ….but ya I do…. Wink )

U want more proof……fine then…ask sehrish also Tongue ….

Haina sehrish?????.......................haina sehrish??????????????????
i m sure she'll say the same thing....that is i m the sweetest...
Wink Wink

so that was a small intro from my side LOL ……I hope u have understood what I m trying to say here….. LOL LOL

So guys have fun n enjoy on chit-chat…. LOLLOL

Supporting me? Hello Star, you bugged me a lot ok? With Sapu but eventually you switched sides so no grudges. EmbarrassedLOLLOL

Originally posted by Virgo_Stars

Thanks for the welcome guys! I have a feeling we all are equally evil...errr...i mean sweet Big smileWinkLOL

P.S: I am sooo not a hubby stealer! Everyone has a crush on my hubby and then they call ME a hubby stealer. Its not my fault that all my hubbies are hot CoolLOL

P.P.S: Sapna, Khair and Jas! Stay away from my hubbies. AngryOuchCry Learn from Naina (SM)! She is soo sweet that none of her crushes are my hubbies

Hmm.. kitne hubbies hain Naina? LOLTongue

*~Sapna~*

IF-Veteran Member

*~Sapna~*

Posted: 15 March 2007 at 6:35pm | IP Logged

thats because she is boring...and doesn't have a good taste...waise Naina (the sweet one)LOL John is still in love with me...ok... and hey can I know who r ur hubbies.. just so I don't fight for the wrong guy(s)LOL

Jia

IF-Rockerz

Jia

-

Posted: 15 March 2007 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
sorry had been away all day and will be away for few more hours LOL

1. naina, i will bug u Embarrassed im a sweet bug Embarrassed LOL

2. twinnie: oh sut up, that list is not right ...NO ONE will believe u...i claimed em bfore u did Big smile

3. angel wings: saw u in book club!! i havent been there in sometime bcoz of exams, i have read the book so will post review soon!!

4. kal: thank you!!

5. star: heylooo innocent one!! LOL LOL

6. Sapna: no im not hubby stealer, u all are stealing my hubbies!!!!!!!!!!!! and aloo is Jas!!

7. Samyu: learn to share LOL

Naina_Manam

IF-Dazzler

Naina_Manam

Posted: 15 March 2007 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *~Sapna~*

thats because she is boring...and doesn't have a good taste...waise Naina (the sweet one)LOL John is still in love with me...ok... and hey can I know who r ur hubbies.. just so I don't fight for the wrong guy(s)LOL

Hello.. I am not boring AngryAngry I am just way too nice and thus am leaving all the cute guys for all of you. LOL

Originally posted by sweet_kp

sorry had been away all day and will be away for few more hours LOL

1. naina, i will bug u Embarrassed im a sweet bug Embarrassed LOL

2. twinnie: oh sut up, that list is not right ...NO ONE will believe u...i claimed em bfore u did Big smile

3. angel wings: saw u in book club!! i havent been there in sometime bcoz of exams, i have read the book so will post review soon!!

4. kal: thank you!!

5. star: heylooo innocent one!! LOL LOL

6. Sapna: no im not hubby stealer, u all are stealing my hubbies!!!!!!!!!!!! and aloo is Jas!!

7. Samyu: learn to share LOL

Hmm... sweet bug? That's what Sapu says too but then again I've learned my lesson LOL Ab kisi jhanse mein nahin aongi. EmbarrassedLOL

Sam, that's right learn to share! LOLTongue

Pensive

Goldie

Pensive

Posted: 15 March 2007 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
Stop bugging each other!!you bed bugs Tongue Wink .....btw khair waiting for you review at book clubBig smile

Edited by angel_wings - 15 March 2007 at 11:01pm

kal-el

IF-Sizzlerz

kal-el

Posted: 16 March 2007 at 1:48am | IP Logged
girls girls girls

stop there are lloads of cute huys out there LOL LOL

-Pinky-

IF-Dazzler

-Pinky-

Posted: 16 March 2007 at 10:08am | IP Logged
sapu ur frendz are evil like u..lol j/k welcome guyz n enjoy chit chatting Tongue

p.s-stay away from srk and saif and salu..they are my hubbies Embarrassed LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top