Page 2 of 9

Page 1
Page   of 9
Page 3 Page 9

*Shona*

IF-Veteran Member

*Shona*

Posted: 14 March 2007 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
yes i am speaking from experience ... listen to ur older friend here ... naina & not so sweet kp are baddddddd news!! Ouch Ouch Ouch

they'll sweet talk to u first ... and thennnnnnnn they'll start buggin u like crazy .. and in the case of naina ... she'll run away with all guys that u like Cry Cry Cry

We shud have a banner that says beware of khair and Naina Big smile Big smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Meet my new friends (Page 2)" in Chit Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Virgo_Stars

IF-Veteran Member

Virgo_Stars

--

Posted: 14 March 2007 at 6:10pm | IP Logged

Jhooth! Fareb and Lies! *sob*

Jas is finally loosing it Day Dreaming

Its not my fault that Jas changes her crushes at the same speed as normal people change their clothes! OuchOuchOuch

ShockedShockedShocked I don't run off with guys u like! Broken Heart Its not my fault that u all have crushes on my hubbies! OuchThumbs DownPinch

We all are sweet as suger Embarrassed Ask Sapna Tongue

Edited by Virgo_Stars - 14 March 2007 at 6:14pm

Jia

IF-Rockerz

Jia

-

Posted: 14 March 2007 at 6:13pm | IP Logged
ahhhhhhh twinnie u said it urself yesterday....that u dont want 7 hubbies, 4 were enough and that i should keep the other 3 all by myself. Big smile so hrithik, john and abhi are mine Smile

@jas: yeshh she does Cry Cry but now she is giving up 3 hubbies for me Embarrassed Smile anddddddd i havent bugged u in a LONG time!!!!!!! im so nice Smile

Virgo_Stars

IF-Veteran Member

Virgo_Stars

--

Posted: 14 March 2007 at 6:22pm | IP Logged
ok i had to leave my dinner to come an answer this claim ^^ LOLLOLLOL

People, i have soo not given up any of my hubbies! the list is still intact Big smile

My hubbies are
- John Blushing(though Meghavi may claim otherwise)
- Abhishek Blushing(though Khair and Sapna may claim otherwise)
- Hrithik Blushing(though Jas may claim otherwise)
- Shabbir Aluwalia Blushing(though s.priya di may claim otherwise)
- Jay (neev)
- Johnney Depp
- Matt Demon

Naina_Manam

IF-Dazzler

Naina_Manam

Posted: 14 March 2007 at 6:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet_kp

LMAO Naina, let me start bugging u and u will know how sweet i really am LOL LOL LOL Jas was saying from experience LOL

but im very innocent unlike naina (virgo_stars) who is berrrrrrrrry........................evil!! LOL Big smile but only once she was very nice and gave away abhi, john, and hrithik to me. she is really nice Embarrassed Embarrassed

@sweethoney: thanks!!Big smile

Noooooooooooooo Khair please no, Sapnu has already given me tough time since last two weeks. Yeah if you check all of the posts in the section, you'll get an idea of how I've flooded the section with my tears. So please no I've had my bugging sessions for at least 6 months. EmbarrassedLOL

Originally posted by J.

yes i am speaking from experience ... listen to ur older friend here ... naina & not so sweet kp are baddddddd news!! Ouch Ouch Ouch

they'll sweet talk to u first ... and thennnnnnnn they'll start buggin u like crazy .. and in the case of naina ... she'll run away with all guys that u like Cry Cry Cry

We shud have a banner that says beware of khair and Naina Big smile Big smile

LOLLOL Jasu di, you must be glad that Sapnu hasn't been after you.. Because if she had you'll know that she's Baddest news LOLLOL

I should beware of Khair, as in case of Naina, I don't have any loving crushes so tension there. LOL

*~Sapna~*

IF-Veteran Member

*~Sapna~*

Posted: 14 March 2007 at 6:40pm | IP Logged
omg...Jasleen..u r here too? Shocked
r u serious? these two r evil? Cry I thought I would finally have some sweet friends..par lagta hai mere qismat mein evil friends hi likha hai Cry Waise Jasleen since u were my friend from before..I will kinda believe u...because I don't want anyone to steal my cute BFs from me..like Sanjay Suri, Salman khan, Abhiske and others..
but Khair and Naina..r u guys really evil? and hubby stealers? Cry

Jia

IF-Rockerz

Jia

-

Posted: 14 March 2007 at 6:54pm | IP Logged
i am nooooooo hubby stealer, thats naina...she takes away ur new crush bfore u know it!!!!!!!!!! Cry

@naina (SM jii): LMAO, yeshh beware of the The Bug Cool at least thats what i am for jas LOL i even had a bug song for her LOL

@sapna: of course we are berry sweet, just like my ID says Embarrassed i dont lie Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

*~Sapna~*

IF-Veteran Member

*~Sapna~*

Posted: 14 March 2007 at 7:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet_kp

i am nooooooo hubby stealer, thats naina...she takes away ur new crush bfore u know it!!!!!!!!!! Cry

@naina (SM jii): LMAO, yeshh beware of the The Bug Cool at least thats what i am for jas LOL i even had a bug song for her LOL

@sapna: of course we are berry sweet, just like my ID says Embarrassed i dont lie Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
u r not? so u won't steal John, Abhishek, Salman, Sanjay Suri and other cute boys from me? SmileLOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top