Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 6

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 6

friend_125

Goldie

friend_125

Posted: 18 May 2007 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
exactly...one has to be witty in finding out the reality or real between imagination n reality.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Share your ghostly experiences (Page 6)" in Paranormal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sania_12

IF-Rockerz

sania_12

Posted: 25 May 2007 at 6:18pm | IP Logged
Hey guys, wow your incidents really freak me out!

I have never seen a ghost but I do beleive in them.
I heard my mom tell my aunt an incident she had

Ok, my mom was lying down in the bed and was about to go to sleep, but then she felt someone sitting on her. My mom couldn't breath at all and she said she could feel the bed shaking. She tried to yell but she said it felt like someone was covering her mouth. So, she kept saying god's name and then suddenly the bed stopped shaking and she could breath again.

This really freaked me out. Ouch

*Sasha*

*Sasha*

Posted: 27 May 2007 at 10:54am | IP Logged
wow, datz scaryy

friend_125

Goldie

friend_125

Posted: 27 May 2007 at 11:30am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sania_12

Ok, my mom was lying down in the bed and was about to go to sleep, but then she felt someone sitting on her. My mom couldn't breath at all and she said she could feel the bed shaking. She tried to yell but she said it felt like someone was covering her mouth. So, she kept saying god's name and then suddenly the bed stopped shaking and she could breath again.

hey sania....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! same happened wid me as i decribed it in my earlier posts in this topic.u may have read them. i was also not able to breathe untill the spirit i saw dissappeared.nor was able to utter a word.

it was just totally sos sososoosos .... scary n heart throbing!!!

sania_12

IF-Rockerz

sania_12

Posted: 27 May 2007 at 7:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by friend_125

Originally posted by sania_12

hey sania....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! same happened wid me as i decribed it in my earlier posts in this topic.u may have read them. i was also not able to breathe untill the spirit i saw dissappeared.nor was able to utter a word.

it was just totally sos sososoosos .... scary n heart throbing!!!

Wow, yeah, I read your posts! So true, it is very scary!!!!Ouch

Ufff, why are ghosts even real... they really freak me out!Cry

kat88

Goldie

kat88

Posted: 08 June 2007 at 2:37am | IP Logged
By reading all this posts i am really feeling scared.. Confused Ouch

lotty

lotty

Posted: 11 June 2007 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
really a scary experience SANIA

Post Reply New Post