Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 6

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 6
Page 5 Page 6

Tearšrops

Tearšrops

Posted: 06 April 2007 at 11:14am | IP Logged
I forgot about this one but it's quite interesting.

Last year when me and a few of my cousins were on hols in Pakistan, some of my cousins went Lahore for a short trip on their way they got lost (i know my uncle couldn't stop laughing cos it's meant to be so easy to get there) when they got there it was quite late was it was fairly dark. When they got home my cousin (who's about the same age as me) was telling me how they took a picture and there's some kind of ghost in the background but you can't actually make out the pic.
Naturally i thought someone probably moved the camera too fast when they took it so it must have been some object.
But when she showed me the pic it was soo weird it wasn't like someone moved the camera, it was REALLY out of focus and that's never happened because the quality of that camera is soo awesome. From the pic we could kinda make out my cousin and her younger sis and a tree behind them but it looks like the tree has a face or we thought it was a ghost standing behind them. We were making a big thing of it and my lil cousin started to cry because the 'ghost' was standing behind her so the eldest cousin deleted the pic. It was ashame really cos we could have got it on the comp and seen it in fuller picture.
It wasn't quite scary because you really couldn't make out was it was.. and now it was always remain a mystery.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Share your ghostly experiences (Page 4)" in Paranormal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

friend_125

Goldie

friend_125

Posted: 19 April 2007 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
hey TEARDROPS,
               i heard n read on ghost websites forums  that sometimes its possible that while taking a pic a pic may come of the ghost thats standing near to us. i really dont know n i dont think so, but i just read this so iam telling u about this.
i beleive that sometimes our imagination works so much that we see whatever we want to see in any pic or something.like as u told that the tree was lookin as if it was having a face.this happens wid me also many times.example-in our bathroom tiles there,s a rough design.so when i look carefully i see a human face design.
so there,s nothing to be scared in such situation.this is our imagination that scares us at such circumstances.

Edited by friend_125 - 19 April 2007 at 1:43pm

sara ahmed

Goldie

sara ahmed

Posted: 21 April 2007 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
hi friend_125,
u sed u see a she ghost have u eva seen her face ...how does she look lke

friend_125

Goldie

friend_125

Posted: 22 April 2007 at 3:59am | IP Logged
sara,
     ya that scarefull incident happened wid me some 1-2yrs ago.the woman i saw,she was in full white clothes[long clothes till toe],and as i told only a night bulb of "0"watt was burning, n that also red coloured bulb,so there was a very little dim light in room. but as white colour is a vibrant color, so the clothes were much much more clearly visible to me as compared to face.but i saw her face also,not clearly at all.but i saw face also.n long open hairs.
any question u wanna ask more u can freely ask.but let me tell one thing.when in starting i joined this forum,i wrote about my scarry incident,n then i thought to leave the forum n not to post again.as obviously n surely its really difficult for anyone to beleive such things.especially for the persons who never experienced such things or incidents.so i thought that everybody ,ll think n tell me that iam just fooling then n trying to fooll everyone.but then one member told me not to think so n to share views n experiences freely here so i continued .

sara ahmed

Goldie

sara ahmed

Posted: 23 April 2007 at 8:37am | IP Logged
hi friend 125,
its not that i dnt belive u ...actually i belive u...one of my friend also has told an inccident like thus where she saw a white image standing next to her nd the next moment it disappered ..howeva ill share one of my experienc which hap a month ago ...last month my exams were going on so i used to sit up the whole night nd lear....many a times i ve a feeling that a white image walk up to my room ...actually i sit in my hall nd learn that to alone.....so i jst say my prayer nd cont learning..but i dnt knw whethr its a ghot or jst my feeeling..coz i dint sleep the whole nght

friend_125

Goldie

friend_125

Posted: 23 April 2007 at 11:17am | IP Logged
sara,
     thanks sara for sharing your views.u r also from india,me too!! so i think that u would also have heard about spirits/ghosts that they are usually in white clothing only. before such expirience i read n heard from many that they are mostly say 99.9% in white clothes only.n also saw in white clothes only.it was very scary.
     if u have any more of yours or your known ones incidents n expiriences then i wud like to know,if u wanna share.

lotty

lotty

Posted: 26 April 2007 at 12:57am | IP Logged
hi sara and friend 125

well i believe all that u both have said.
i have neva seen any ghost and i neva underwent any
supernatural experience but i do believe what u both have told us.
In our life there r many things which dont happen
with us ,so it dosent mean that it neva happen to any one else or that it neva existed...........no different ppl have have diff experiences.........and thanks 4 sharing urs

lotty

friend_125

Goldie

friend_125

Posted: 26 April 2007 at 2:18am | IP Logged
thanks lotty Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top