Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vallanki thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 years ago
Part 11

"Saab! Chai garam garam Chai" the tea boy disturbed the dreaming couple.
Kripa blushed and moved away from Angad. Angad looked at boy disappointedly and said 'no'.
"Saab garam garam chai . Baarish mein maza ayega" the tea boy is pleading Angad. Angad smiled and looked naughtily at Kripa "Garam hooney ke liye chai ki zaroorat nahin".
Kripa angrily looked at Angad and smiled at the boy. The boy left disappointedly and confusingly exchanging looks at both. Angad smiled at Kripa and walked to his bike as rain turned to slight drizzle. Kripa followed him hiding her shy. Both silently rode for sometime. Angad also not anymore hurry now as he remembering Kripa's words about staying together is more important than going away somewhere in search of privacy. Kripa's touch is giving him more security now than ever before.
They reached Nivli, one of the hill stations on the way to Goa, after riding over hilly areas for couple of hours. Angad took inside the village and stopped in front of a small bungalow.
Kripa is puzzled but followed Angad. He took out some keys from his pocket and opened the doors. Kripa is surprised and asked "Yeh kiska ghar hai, Angad?"
"Tumhari nanand ka" Angad answered with naughty tone.
Kripa surprised without observing his sarcissism "Aaliyah ka?"
Angad turned to her and stared at her as she accepted his sister as her sister-in-law. Kripa looked confusingly at Angad and realized the hidden meaning in her question and blushed "Angad! Tum bhi na, wo mujhey 'bhabhi' bulati hai…so…..I…..issliye..…I mean…" she couldn't finish the sentence as she felt shy and walked inside to hide her feelings from Angad.
Angad smiled and thought in his mind "Bus Kripa! Kuch time aur chahiey tumhey mujhey poori tarhan accept kurney mein."
"Yeh resort Mamma ney Aaliyah ki shadi mein ussey gift diya tha. Aaliyah loves very much this location from her childhood." Angad explained about the house in that village. Kripa nodded her head. Angad walked into the kitchen to check if there is anything to eat in the fridge.
Kripa followed him.
"Tum fresh ho jaao, main kuch humarey liye garam, garam banata hoon." he winked at her and showed the guest room and bathroom. Kripa went into bathroom to freshen up.
Angad made coffee for both and heated some snacks left in the fridge. Kripa came out of bathroom and thanked Angad for hot coffee.
While having coffee Angad brought violin from another room and started playing the same song they hard just few hours ago from the tea stall. Kripa's face became red and she moved to the window to see outside and hide her expressions. Angad is playing and watching her from behind for few minutes. He started whistling the same song and dancing in the centre of the hall as if someone is in his hands dancing along with him.
Kripa turned to him and he winked at her and gestured to join him. She nodded her head from left to right. She is also enjoying his happiness by holding right elbow with left hand and right hand fingers rubbing behind right ear.
He walked slowly to her and her heart started beating fast and lowered her eyes but steeling eyes from him.

Hum bhi samajh rahey hai
Tum bhi samaj rahey ho…..hmmmm…

He whispered the last lines of the song and kissed her nose and stared into her eyes. She lowered her eyes with . "Jaldi Confess karona" he requested softly, she nodded her head and turned away to the window again. He kissed her on left shoulder and walked backwards into kitchen. She smiled and touched his kiss with her right hand after he disappears and closed eyes to feel the warmth. He bent from kitchen and observed Kripa and smiled thinking in his mind " Lagta hai abb seedhey raastey parr aa rahi hai"
He cooked some haka noodles for both while she standing at the kitchen entrance and watching him cooking. He smelled the food and walked into dining room looking at Kripa "You are so lucky achasa pati-cook mil raha hai, soch lo."
She smiled and followed him "Wohi soch rahi hoon Angad! Apney ghar mein tumhey pati sey zyada cook bananey ki." She rolled her eyes and stopping laugh by touching teeth with tongue in closed mouth. Angad placed the bowl on table and put his hands on waist nodding his head as he thinking to say something. He walked to her "cook jaisa kaam bhi chaleyga taakey roz tumhey kuch aisi cheez banakey doo keey tumharey mann mein merey liye pyar badh jaaye."
Both laughed.
"Tum koi moukha chodtey nahin" Kripa commented while serving noodles in two plates. "I can't" he tied his hands around her waist from behind.
"chalo romance band karo, noodles thundey hojaiengey," Kripa removed his hands and started eating "Mmmm, really! tum bahut achey cook ho" she praised him and enjoying hot noodles in rainy weather. Both finished their supper and relaxed in the sofa.
Angad switched TV and sat besides her. He grabbed her as she got up to move away from him.
"Main ney tumhey nahin kaha jaaney ko, baitho" Angad pulled her in his lap and tied with hands.
""Yeh thodi kum hai khaney sey" Kripa rolled her eyes and struggling to get up.
"Dikhadoon khana kaisey hota hai?" he sounded naughty making her shy.
"Angad! Please, chodo. Yeh meri ghalti hai tumharey saath bina sochey, samjhey chali aaiee" Kripa is pleading and still struggling.
"Nahin chodunga, seedhey baitho, mein kuch nahin karoonga promise!" Angad firmly told his decision. Kripa stared at him for a moment and stopped trying to release herself. He put her head on his shoulder and surrounded her with hands and watching TV humming some song. Kripa went to sleep in no time and Angad put her on bed, covered with blanket, and closed the door walking into another room.

"Goodmorning sweety!" Angad wished when Kripa entered into kitchen.
"Morning Angad! Jaldi uth gaye ho? Nice coffee smell" Kripa wished him back.
"Soya kahan? Tum uss kamerey mein aur main iss kamerey mein Akeley, neend kaisey aayegi?" he winked at her pouring coffee into two cups.
"Phir shuru hogaiey" Kripa hit her head with right hand and took coffee.
Angad smiled "Aaj mein tumhey aisi jagah ley kur jaaoonga keey tum surely appreciate karogi."
"Kaunsi?" she raised her eyebrows two times.
"Ratnagiri, Mango plantation" you will love it as you love mangoes" Angad explained about the place to visit.
Kripa is excited and Angad came to her and said "Iss baar main nahin chakney waala"
Kripa blushed "Angad! Tum bhi". Angad laughed and asked her to get ready with one of Aaliyah's dresses.
Kripa came back with nice pink and blue long sleeves and rajasthani collared shalwar with loose hair. Kripa tied her hands around Angad's waist while riding and Angad pressed her face to him with his right hand. Kripa removed his hand "Concentrate on road, MY Boy"
Angad stopped the bike on the sideway "phirsey bolo."
"Tum har baat ka koyi na koyi matlab nikaaltey ho" Kripa showed anger.
"Pyar mein sab kuch pyar hi nazar aata hai, Kya karoon" he winked at her.
"Jaao main nahin aati tumharey saath" she pretended anger and walked into the fields on the side of the road. Angad parked the bike and followed her.
"Chalo, Sorry kehdiya, aur nahin sataoonga promise," Angad started pleading her.
"After couple of minutes she agreed and both headed to the plantation. Kripa is excited to see the plantation. She picked some fruits and thanked Angad to show such a beautiful place. Angad smiled at her excitement. They had some delicious Goan food for lunch.
From there they rode through hilly Western ghat roadway for an hour. Angad parked at a beautiful hilly and beach place on Kripa's request.
She ran into the hill side as he following her. "Wow what beautiful scenery" Kripa stretched her hands and swirled enjoying the location.
Angad is enjoying her excitement and lay on the grass. She came to him after few minutes and noticed he is taking a nap, "lagta hai raat mein such much nahin soya" She talked in her mind.
She bent on his face and blew air on his face. Her mind felt some mischievous thoughts again as he didn't respond for her blow. She feather touched his forehead, nose and stopped at upper lip and watched his face longingly. She bent to kiss his lips. Angad opened his eyes and pressed her face towards him. He kissed her passionately for a moment and lifted her face. Kripa became red with shy and ran away from him. She turned to him. He got up and stretched his hands. She nodded her face from left to right. He gestured at her and she couldn't stop to run to him. He hugged her passionately and kissed all over her face "Flying kiss sey real kiss tak aaney mein itna dair? " he whispered in her ears, she hid her face in his neck fold. "Wo bhi keh hi do ab jiska merey dil ko intaizaar hai"Angad kissed her hair.
She lifted her head and looked into his eyes and caressed his face slowly, I LOVE YOU……., I'M IN LOVE…., I'M IN LOVE and ran away from him.
She shouted I'M IN LOVE…., I'M IN LOVE' and swirled.
Angad stood with excitement and is watching her. She excitedly ran all over the place and hugged him and kissed his cheeks passionately.

(I imagine this song only sung by Kripa but cdn't make it as I'm not good v-mix or audio-mix experty ....hope u like it)

http://www.dishant.com/album/Dhadkan.html

I am in love, I am in love, I am in love
Na Na Karte Pyaar Hai Mai Kar Gayi, Kar Gayi, Kar Gayi
O Tune Kiya Kya Yaad, Haay Mai Mar Gayi, Mar Gayi, Mar Gayi
Na Na Karte Pyaar Oy Mai Kar Gaya, Kar Gaya, Kar Gaya
O Tune Kiya Aitbaar, Haay Mai Mar Gaya, Mar Gaya, Mar Gaya

Mehki Hawayen, Yeh Behki Fizayen, Yeh Pagal Sama Kuch Kahe
Hum Hai Akele, Aa Baahon Mein Le Le, Ke Jaage Hai Armaan Naye
Tu Seene Se Lag Jaa Mere, Mai Tujhko Chupa Lu Kahin
Yeh Dhadkan Meri Keh Rahi, Ke Ab Door Jaana Nahin
Sunke Teri Yeh Baat, Ankeh Meri Bhar Gayi, Bhar Gayi, Bhar Gayi
Sunke Teri Yeh Baat, Ankeh Meri Bhar Gayi, Bhar Gayi, Bhar Gayi

Mai Tumhe Chaahon, Tumhiko Sarahoon, Tumhari Main Pooja Karun
Dil To Hameshaa, Yeh Maange Duaaen, Ke Baahon Mein Teri Marun
Mai Tumhe Chaahon, Ha Tumhiko Sarahoon, Tumhari Main Pooja Karun
Dil To Hameshaa, Yeh Maange Duaaen, Ke Baahon Mein Teri Marun
Zameen Aasmaan Keh Rahen, Tu Mere Liye Hai Bani
Hai Kismat Se Humko Mili, Mohabbat Ki Yeh Roshni
Ho Gayee Tujhpe Fidaa, Main Suli Chadh Gayee, Chadh Gayee, Chadh Gayee
Ho Gayee Tujhpe Fidaa, Main Suli Chadh Gayee, Chadh Gayee, Chadh Gayee
Na Na Karte Pyaar Oy Mai Kar Gaya, Kar Gaya, Kar Gaya
O Tune Kiya Aitbaar, Haay Mai Mar Gaya, Mar Gaya, Mar Gaya

Angad lifted her and swirled as she ran into his hands. Both kissed each other with passion and love.

mansi1219 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice part..

she finally told him.. cool.. no one can win from angad khanna.. lol..
angullgrl91 thumbnail
hey. both were great parts. luved em. they were so romantic and cute. write more parts like dis. cont soon. 😃
sidra01 thumbnail
awsome really cute and adoreable
vallanki thumbnail
Part: 12

Both Angad and Kripa are lost in each other hands in the beach till evening.
"Kripa! Ghar chaley?" Angad whispered in Kripa's ear. Kripa opened her eyes and looked into his "Ghar? Mumbai?"
Angad nodded his head "Nahin "Nivli, Aaliyah ki resort."
"Mumbai wapas jaayengey, Angad!" Kripa got up from his lap. Angad disappointedly looked at her without moving, "Kal subah chaley jaayengey, abb itni raath, it's not safe to ride bike to Mumbai"
She bent on knees and took his face in her hands and kissed his cheeks.
Both walked holding each others waist. Kripa hugged him closely on the way back to resort. They finished their dinner on the way. Angad knocked the door as Kripa taking too much time to change into night dress.
"Kya hua?" Kripa opened the door and Angad pulled her close "I thought you already went to bed". She smiled and he carried her to downstairs.
He placed her in his lap as Kripa trying to take seat besides him "Abb tumhari jagah yahin pey hai."
While watching TV Angad updated about his profession and career commitments for next two years. He continuously caressing her hands, face and kissing periodically.
"Shadi ke baad mere saath kaam karogi?" Angad finishes his updates about his career. Kripa surprisingly looked at him "Shaadi?"
Now Angad surprised for her question and looked into her eyes "Yeh kaisa sawal hai? Mujhsey Shaadi karogi na?"
Kripa looked into his eyes and lowered eyes with shy after noticing his passion.
He kissed her eye lids "tumney tu mujhey dara hi diya, main ab aur intezar nahi kar sakta, Kripa! Bass jaldi sey tum meri zindagi mein aajaao" he pulled her close.
She hid her face in his chest to suppress her nervousness.

"Kripa!. Tum ney merey sawal ka jawab nahin diya Shadi ke baad mere saath gaogi? Tumhari awaaz mein jadoo hai. Agar humdonon milgaye tu we can make miracles in music industry. Duniya ko mohabbat ki hazaaro gaaney suna sakthey hai. Iss tarhan hum dono ek dosrey key khareeb bhi rahiengey. Main kabhi bhi tumsey door rehney ka soch bhi nahin sakta" Angad expressed his dreams.
Kripa impressed for his dreams and agreed without any hesitation.

He slowly started caressing her body. Kripa is moaning with pleasure.

He carried her to bed room "Ab aur agey main apney aapko sambhal nahin sakta" and placed her on bed. Kripa hid her face with shy. Her heart is beating fast and body started shivering. He covered her with blanket "Goodnight! Sweety! I know you don't want to do it before marriage, acha ab kal paanch bajey humey Mumbai key liye nikalna hai tu subah jaldi uth jana" he kissed her forehead and turned to leave. She grabbed his hand and kissed his palm "ThanQ."
She covered her face to hide her shy. Angad patted her head and walked out.

Both got ready by five in the morning and headed to Mumbai. She sat tightly hugging him and placed her face on his shoulder through out the ride. Angad was pressing her head periodically as expressing his love.

Angad stopped at big castle shaped building on Mumbai-Goa road and Kripa puzzled "Angad ab yeh kiska ghar hai?" remembering Aaliyah's resort.
Angad smiled and carried her inside. "Arey kyo utha rahey ho? Abb chalney ka bhi haq nahin hai?" Kripa asked snapping her feet and holding hands around his neck. Angad nodded his head "Nahin hai! Jab tak merey yeh do pair aur haat chaltey rahien gey tab tak tumhey chalney ki koi zarorat nahin, ab merey hi pair tumharey hova kariengey. Haan mujhey chalaney ke haq tu main tumhey hi somp doonga."
He kissed her forehead as he dropped down her slowly.
Kripa checked around the house "WOW! Bahut sundar ghar hai!"
"Dadi ney meri 25th birthday par yeh ghar gift diya tha" Angad explained.
He took all over the house and Kripa is impressed by the decorations of the house.
"Angad! Yeh Lladro collection tumhara hai? I love them" Kripa exclaimed seeing the show case in the living room..
"Dadi ko bahut pasand hai aur interest bhi hai. Wo pehli baar jub America gaiee thiee meri 15th birthday par tub unhon ney mujhey ek piece gift diya tha, and from then she started collecting them for me", Angad praised his grandmother.
He took her in his music room and showed his collections of albums and his awards.
He took her to his bed room and opened his wardrobe "Yeh mera secret chest hai".
She is surprised to see her pictures inside the wardrobe.
"Angad! Yeh meri photographs? Itney saarey?" she took a bunch of them in her hands and started going through them. All are in different poses in flight uniform, serving the passengers, cleaning her cabin, reading book in the cabin, in Angad's concert in New York, in Harshini's wedding.
Angad kissed her hands "yeh flight pictures main ney apney mobile sey lee thee. I thought I'll display all of these on walls once you confess your love too" Kripa's face became red.
He took a red velvet box from drawer inside the wardrobe. Kripa surprisingly looked in the box. "Yeh kya hai?
"Diamond Bangles, tumharey liye" Angad put two thin diamond bangles on her. Kripa is still surprisingly touching them "Kabb khareedey they?"
"Jab pehli baar flight mein tumhey dekha tha ussi din Washington mein khareed liya tha, yeh khwab dekhtey hovey ki tum ek din zaroor meri ho jaaogi" He stared into her eyes longingly caressing her hair.
He took to another wardrobe and opened it "Yeh dresses tumharey liye"
Kripa lost words to praise his collection. "Angad! Tum pagal ho, itney sarey dresses? Kabb khareedey they? aur kyon?"
"For my love. I fell in love with you at first sight. Abb dekho aagey aagey kya karta hoon"

She got tears of happiness and hugged him tightly. He caressed her back and kissed her lips passionately.
"Never break these dreams, Kripa! Tum meri ho aur meri hi rahogi. Wada karo key hum kabhi bhi alag nahin hongey" he whispered in her ears with love filled voice. She kissed his cheeks "Promise". Both hugged passionately
She couldn't speak anymore and enjoying his pampering.

http://www.dishant.com/album/Kabhi-Kabhi.html

Kabhi kabhi mere dil mein khayaal aata hai
Ki jaise tujhko banaya gaya hai mere liye
Ki jaise tujhko banaya gaya hai mere liye
Tu abse pehle sitaaron mein bas rahi thi kahin
Tu abse pehle sitaaron mein bas rahi thi kahin
Tujhe zameen pe bulaya gaya hai mere liye
Tujhe zameen pe bulaya gaya hai mere liye

Ki ye badan ye nigaahein meri amaanat hain
Ki ye badan ye nigaahein meri amaanat hain
Ye gesuon ki ghani chhaon hain meri khatir
Ye honth aur ye baahein meri amaanat hain
Ye honth aur ye baahein meri amaanat hain

Ki jaise bajti hain shehnaaiyaan si raahon mein
Ki jaise bajti hain shehnaaiyaan si raahon mein
Suhaag raat hain ghoonghat utha raha hoon main
Suhaag raat hain ghoonghat utha raha hoon main
Simat rahi hai tu sharma ke apni baahon mein
Simat rahi hai tu sharma ke apni baahon mein

Ki jaise tu mujhe chaahegi umr bhar yoohin
Uthegi meri taraf pyaar ki nazar yoohin
Main jaanta hoon ki tu geir hai magar yoohin
Main jaanta hoon ki tu geir hai magar yoohin

Angad's mobile brought them into the world. Angad is kissing all over her body while listening to the phone. He suddenly stopped and whispered "shi*" and hit his head. Kripa raised eyebrows anxiously.
He hung the phone "Aaj Misthy ka birthday hai. I'd always been with Misthy on her birthday as she is my co-performer. I forgot this time as I was busy with you and my love."
"Sorry! I separated you both" Kripa apologized.
He took her close "You don't have to. You are the most important person in my life. I won you that are all matters for me" he kissed her and laid her on bed.
"Angad! Abb bus bhi karo. Raat ko party mein jaana hai tu abhi nikalna padeyga" Kripa warned him. He sighed and got up after giving a kiss on her lips.

Around 5 Angad dropped Kripa promising he will call her at bed time.

Angad updated everything to Dadi and Kanan. Dadi felt very happy for them as she liked Kripa a lot. Kanan thanked Angad for convincing Kripa for marriage.
"Bhabhi! Yahan convince ki koi baat nahin hai. Aap ki behen mujhey pehley sey hi pasand karti thi. Bus ussey darr tha maayka chodney ka, jo main ney aaj uskey dil sey nikal diya, and I promised her that I'll never give her a chance to complain." Angad showed his love on Kripa.

He called Aaliyah also and updated and requested a help for next morning.

Naina and Dilip asked Angad to get ready for Misthy's birthday party. Dilip, Naina, Kartik and Angad left for the party.
ridizzz thumbnail
Great ff
loved it.
plz cont. soon.
👏
angullgrl91 thumbnail
hey. dat was an awesome part. so cute. cont soon.
vallanki thumbnail
Part: 13

Bose House:

"Mama! Aaj Prithvi ki birthday par humey ek beautiful gift dena chahiye" Misthy entered Damini room and sat on her right on the bed teasing her brother.
"kya hai iss saal ka special?" Damini asked curiously.
Misthy looked lovingly at Prithvi.
Prithvi smiled for Damini's curiousity and sat besides Damini and dropped his right hand around her.
"Kuch nahin mama! Yeh Mishty tu aisey hi keh rahi hai" Prithvi squeezed Mishty's cheek.
"Main bataoongi mama! Bhai tu sharma raha hai" Misthy winked on Prithvi and smiled at Damini.
"Koyi tu batao, mein bhi kush ho jaaongi sunkar" Damini put her hands on both children.
"Haan Haan batao bahut utavli ho rahi ho." Prithvi encouraged.
"Wo…..Aap ko Kripa maloom haina? Bhai ussey bahut pasand karta hai. " Misthy pinched Prithvi's hand and revealed the secret.
Damini surprised and Prithvi blushed.
"Mama! Main Kripa keey mann ki baat jaan kar baad mein aapko batana chahtha tha , pur yeh mishty ko chain nahin tha bohut jaldi thi kehney ki" Prithvi explained for his intention of keeping it secret.
Damini smiled "koyi baat nahin Prithvi! Abhi koyi jald baazi nahin hoiee hai. Aaj mainey ussey party par bulaya hai, aur abb mujhey tumhari marzi bhi pata chal gaiee hai tu Gayatri sey baat kurna hi padeygi."
"Nahin Maa! Main pehley Kripa sey baat kurna chaahta hoon, Please!" Prithvi pleaded his desire.
All agreed to wait till they know about Kripa's decision.

Gayatri informed Kripa while walking into her room that they got invitation from Damini Bose for Prithvi's birthday tonight. Kripa is surprised as Misthy's birthday also falls on the same day. While she was in surprise she got call from Prithvi inviting for his birthday. Kripa expressed her doubt. Prithvi explained that they both were born on the same date with two years apart.

Gayatri asked about bangles while Kripa changing her dress. Kripa changed topic as she has to get ready for the party. Kripa is thinking about Angad and his expression of love on her all the time and couldn't give much response to Gayatri and Gayatri took it as she tired off the trip.

Sharma family, Khanna family met in Bose house for the party at night. Naina surprised to see the closeness between Damini and Gayatri and consoled herself as it is Damini's friendly nature

Gayatri wished Naina though Naina couldn't give good reciprocation which hurt Kripa.

Angad is asked to sing a song by Misthy and her friends and family after cake cutting.

Angad started singing after taking eye directions from Kripa.

Misthy enjoyed the song by giving her voice too. Angad and Kripa were stealing eyes from each other all the time.
http://www.dishant.com/album/Haan...-Maine-Bhi-Pyaar-Kiya.ht ml

--MALE--
(Hey hey hey, hey hey hey hey hey hey
Aa ha ha ha aa, hey hey hey hey) - 2
(Zindagi ko bina pyaar koi kaise guzaare
Mehboob ki aankhon mein badi baat hai pyaare) - 2
Aate hai zameen par kabhi yeh chaand sitaare - 2
Mehboob ki aankhon mein badi baat hai pyaare
Zindagi ko bina pyaar koi kaise guzaare

--FEMALE--
Aa ha ha aa ha ha ha, aa ha ha ha, aa ha ha ha
O ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho, badi baat hai pyaare

--MALE--
Is umr mein ban jaayegi koi to kahaani, ho
Tanha nahin kat ti hai yeh madhosh jawaani
Koi naya dilbar chuno, kitni haseen raat hai
Chupke koi dhadkan suno, keh do jo dil mein baat hai
Milte hai naseebon se yeh baahon ke sahaare - 2

--FEMALE--
Ho oh oh oh, oh oh oh, aa ha ha ha

--MALE--
Ban jaao kisi ke, kisi ko apna bana lo, ho ho
Palkon ke jharokon mein koi sapna saja lo
Yaadon mein tum khoye raho saare jahan ko bhoolke
Zulfon tale soye raho bheege labon ko choomke
Nazron mein basa lo sabhi rangeen nazaarein - 2

Aate hai zameen par kabhi yeh chaand sitaare - 2
Hey hey hey, hey hey hey hey hey hey
Hey hey hey hey hey, hey hey hey hey hey hey

After dinner while everyone enjoying desserts Angad got a chance to meet Kripa alone.
He took her near flower bushes "Kaisi ho?"
Kripa teased "Kitney din hogaye they, hum milkey!!!" and rolled her eyes.
Angad pulled her close "Paanch din" referring hours as days.
"koyi dekh lega, chodo" Kripa blushed and moved away from him.
He dropped his hand around her shoulder "dekhney do, samajh jaiengey lovers hai aur jaldi couples bhi ban jaaiengey" he whispered in his ears.
Angad brought his face close to her and whispered something for which she blushed and hid her face in his chest.

Kripa turned face away from him when they heard some sound behind the bushes near to them.
Naina's voice: "Damini! Tumhari Misthy bahut pyari hai. Mujhey behudh pasand hai. Hum kyon na risthey daar banjaaye? Angad aur Misthy ko ek saath gaatey hovey dekh kur mujhey yeh khayal bahut pehley hi aaya tha"
Damini's voice: "Yeh tu bohut khushi ki baat hai Naina! Main ney tu kabhi iss barey mein socha bhi nahin. Bachon sey ek baar pooch leytey hai unki pasand phir baat aagey badhatey hain"
Naina's voice: "Kya sochna hai Damini? Tumney nahin dekha wo donon kitney khareeb hain aur kitney pyaar sey gaatey hai? Dono ki aankhon mein wo pyaar meiney dekha hai"
Damini's voice: "Haan wo tho hai. Phir bhi humey aisi baton ko nazar andaaz nahin karna chaahiye. Main Mishty keey muh sey sunna chaahti hoon keey woh Angad ko pasand karti hai key nahin"

Angad noticed Kripa's face turned red with anger and disappointment. He pulled her close and stared into her eyes "Mujh par bharosa rakho, Kripa! Abhi tak hum ko apney parents ko kuch bhi baataney ka moukha nahin mila hai. Aaj ghar jaatey hi main mom ko sub bataney wala hoon"
Kripa nodded her head with tears "Yeh baat nahin hai Angad! Tum par vishwaas hai Magar Naina aunty Misthy ko pasand karti hain"
"Mom tumhey bhi pasand karti thee. Agar tum bina bataye uss din chali nahin gaiee hoti tu, ab ismey mom ki mistake tu nahin. Who tu bas meri jaldi sey shadi karwana chaahti hain. Abb wo tumhara faisla jaan liengi tu bahut kush hongi" Angad hugged to console her.

After Khannas left Sharma family also proceeded to leave. Damini stopped them and took Gayatri inside and told her interest of considering Kripa for Prithvi. Gayatri is surprised and excited to hear the news. She informed she will get back soon after Kripa's decision but Damini told Prithvi's decision to wait till he knows about Kripa's interest himself.

Kripa is tossing on the bed remembering Angad and her confession and got call on mobile. A smile came on her face on seeing Angad's name on mobile. She kissed the mobile and answered his call
"Hi Sweety! Neend nahin aarahi hai?"Angad's enquiry made her . "Kaisey jaantey ho" her voice shivered with shy.
Angad kissed "hmm ..meri halat bhi kuch aisey hi hai. Tu socha tum sey hi dawa maang loon is dard ki jo tumney diya hai, tu sukoon aajaieyga"
"Dawa? Merey paas kuon hogi? Hogi bhi tu kaisey dey sakti hoon itni raat ko?" Kripa asked innocently.
"Simple, ek sweet and passionate kiss, abb ke liye phone pe chaleyga, personally kal leloonga"Angad sounded naughty.
"Angad! Tum sudorogey nahin, aur ab yeh naughty hona bas bhi karo" Kripa sounded blushing to Angad.
"Goodnight, kal subah aajaaoonga, get ready to come out" Angad hanged the phone before Kripa enquire about next day's plan.
Kripa is worried if she could fulfill his dreams and reciprocate the same passion and love that he is giving to her and ignore Naina's ego and attitude. Kripa tried to sleep covering her face into pillow.

Next Morning:

Angad came in the morning along with Kanan to take Kripa out. Kanan told that she wants to introduce Kripa to one of her good friends as the friend is going out of country next morning. Angad and Kripa both surprised for Kanan's talent of convincing Gayatri and praised after leaving home. Kanan smiled and explained as she learnt from Nishant when she was in love with him. Angad praised himself he got traits from Nishant in love and winked at Kripa. Angad and Kripa left dropping Kanan near a taxi stand.

Gayatri and Suryaban discussed about Angad, Kripa, Prithvi and her relations, marriage after Kripa left. Gayatri told about Damini's proposal and Suryaban excited about the proposal. Both felt that Prithvi and his family would be right for Kripa and decided to approach Kripa seriously this time.

Kanan updated Naina about Angad and Kripa's decision about marriage and Naina doesn't seem much impressed by the news.
"Pehley tu na kehdiya tha abb kaunsi wajah aa padi 'haan' kehney ki?" Anittah muttered her disagreement on Kripa. Kanan felt bad but Dadi consoled her.

Kanan called Gayatri after an hour and updated everything about Kripa's confession and Angad's interest. Gayatri and Suryaban puzzled as Kripa didn't tell them anything. Gayatri informed Suryaban about the diamond bangles that Kripa had on the way back of her trip. They felt that must be Angad's gift.

Angad took Kripa to his castle. Angad gave one red zardousi embroidered work sari asking Kripa to wear and walked out "Jaldi sey pehenlo aur yahan sey shopping jana hai".
Kripa surprised as it looked like a wedding attire. She didn't want to wear it and selected one dark maroon with light embroidered sari. Angad was surprised for change in the sari but didn't question her.

He took her to a jewelry shop. He bought a solitaire ring for her. He asked Kripa to choose a diamond pendant as their love confessing day remembrance and she chose heart shaped pendant with diamonds and a Ruby in the middle. While Kripa selecting the pendant a sales person brought some red velvet box and gave secretly to Angad. Angad paid the bill and came out. Kripa is surprised to see Angad keeping it secret.

He took her into the prayer room after coming back to castle and Kripa wondered to see the room. Angad explained Dadi does some prayers whenever she comes and expects the same from Angad. He put the jewelry near God and took Kripa into his room. Kripa noticed him keeping the secret box also.

Angad opened the boxes one by one and covered her head with sari pallu. Kripa is watching him silently as her heart beat is rising with some suspicion but doesn't want to question him. He took out the ring and put to her finger "Please! Accept me as your life partner." and kissed the hand. Kripa is shivering with new excitement.
He opened one silver sindoor box and took a pinch of it. Kripa is startled and looked at him.
"Kripa! Aaj sey yeh tan, mann, mera sab kuch tumhey somp raha hoon. You own me from today. Aaj sey tumhari har zimmedari meri hai. Aaj sey tumhara har dard, har khwahish meri hai. I promise I never give you any chance for complaint in our life. I take you as my wife and accept me as your husband" he put sindoor on her maang and kissed her forehead. Kripa got tears and couldn't speak anything as she never expected this to happen as sudden.
He opened the secret box and took out the mangal sutra. Kripa surprised for his plans. He put it around her neck. Both prayed the God. Kripa got tears filled with happiness.
He wiped her tears and carried to the bedroom. He placed her on his bed. He put auto click camera on and sat besides her. The picture is flashed on them. "Yeh photograph mere liye" he kissed her cheeks.
Kripa is still in confusion with shock and excitement. He kissed her hand and caressed.
"Kripa! Mujhey chaar din mein ek concert ke liye Mauritius jana hai. Tab tak humari officially engagement ho jaiey tu theek hai. Main ney bhabhi aur dadi ko humarey barrey mein batadiya hai. Abhi tak tu mamma ko bhi pata chal gaya hoga. Tumhey darr tha na keey main kahin Mishty ke saath shadi karunga? Aaj sey yeh dur nikal do apney dil sey. Hum ek hai aur ek hi rahaingey. Koyi humey juda nahin kar saktha. Chaahey Mom kitna bhi kahey mere liye ignore kar deyna. Aur main bhi Mom ko tumsey door rakhney ki koshish karunga. Aur tum jab chaho jo chaho kar sakti ho. Mujhey poochney key bhi zaroorat nahin. Bus inform karna mat bhulna, kyon ki main kahin confuse ho gaya tu?" He took her in his hands and caressing her hair.
Angad continued. "Kripa! Aur jaaney sey pehley yeh shadi ke barrein mein bhi batana chaahta hoon……."
"Nahin Angad! Abhi nahin, Mamma papa kya sochiengey? Main intezaar karungi" Kripa said anxiously.
He smiled. "Aur ek intezaar bhi karna padega" Angad sounded naughty. Kripa wondered at him. "Humari suhaag raat keey liye" She blushed as he kissed her eye lids, nose.
He kissed her lips softly. "Yeh chodney ka mann tu nahin ho raha hai" he whispered in her ears caressing her lips. She hugged him tightly and kissed all over his face passionately.
Angad's mobile disturbed them. "I have to go for an important meeting" Angad informed.
Kripa got up to leave and changed her sari. She hid her mangalsutra into the shirt and combed hair so that her sindoor doesn't show off.
Angad dropped her at home.
icegirl31 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hope dey get married officially coz he is going n smth is going 2 happen n atleast dey can tell kanan n dadi
vallanki thumbnail

Originally posted by: ice _girl

hope dey get married officially coz he is going n smth is going 2 happen n atleast dey can tell kanan n dadi

he will but when? wait to read😳