Warning: About Posting videos + Articles

Posted: 17 years ago

Hi guys,

I know that many of you want to watch the Cricket World cup online but video links from other websites are NOT ALLOWED, so please do not post them.

All Posts containing video links will be trashed without notice. Please do not ask where they have gone as i am telling you now! So you can not say that you did not know.

As long as your video doesnt have LOGO's of any other forum/website thats Okay!

So please do not post videos and/or even any kind of advertisments for other websites.

NEW RULE just while the World Cup Cricket is onπŸ˜›

Articles from the Net.

When posting an article from another site, do give proper credit to it by posting the site name or address and only post it in the ARTICLE ARCHIVE.

This is so that our 'real discussions' do not get left to pages 3-4.

This is only while the wc is on. If you think an article does have something that you can discuss, then post some of the article, and leave a link to read the rest of the article and pose some questions at the end!!!

Regards,

I-F Dev Team.

Edited by anon - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kothra thumbnail
Saira
I have one que..
I recorded the Opening ceremony myself n then uploaded in zshare..since cricket is cuming in channel which is sabc 3 which is of southafrica...so means i am nt allowed to post the video too even i use zshare?

huzi

Originally posted by: kothra

Saira
I have one que..
I recorded the Opening ceremony myself n then uploaded in zshare..since cricket is cuming in channel which is sabc 3 which is of southafrica...so means i am nt allowed to post the video too even i use zshare?

huzi

Huzi,

That is totally fine! Zshare ones are fine, especially if you have uploaded it yourself. πŸ˜› Thats why your one is still on the forum, and not been trashed like a few of the others.

I am talking about the links which are from other websites, like free streaming and other forum places where members may get videos from.

Hope this explanation helps,

Luv SairaπŸ˜›

kothra thumbnail

Originally posted by: anon

Huzi,

That is totally fine! Zshare ones are fine, especially if you have uploaded it yourself. πŸ˜› Thats why your one is still on the forum, and not been trashed like a few of the others.

I am talking about the links which are from other websites, like free streaming and other forum places where members may get videos from.

Hope this explanation helps,

Luv SairaπŸ˜›

Saira..

Thankx alot..I gt it...πŸ˜ƒ..i was just concerned so i thought i should i ask before posting anythng

Edited by kothra - 17 years ago
Don't worry Huzi, i trust you and i know that you are a respectable Viewbie and know the rules! πŸ˜›
umi82990 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yes. Saira Di!!

This post was needed!!
CuteFairy91 thumbnail
Thanks so much for posting this. πŸ˜ƒ This was needed in this section.

And please members follow the rules. 😊
rani_786 thumbnail
oh ok now i gt it   πŸ˜†
ma recent topid regarding [free web site] jus vanished πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† i like searchd da whole forum lukin 4 it....i startin to think dat dis place waz haunted or or suma πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
but now i gt dat it waz removd coz ov diff site advertisment 😳 😳 ...

sorry anon didn know 😭 waz jus tryin to help oda pplz.... 😳 but 4rm now on i,l keep it in mind n not post dis kind ov topics.....sorry yaar bachi samjh k maaf kar dena πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

thx for oppenin dis topic....alot new cumerz were confused like me about where der threads were dispearin....thx alot sis dis waz needed πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘

Rani............
pathy thumbnail
Then make some other arrangement for the direct post from West Indies so people can watch the game. Thanks.
@ Rani, lol no ghosts. just Mods doing daily Jadoo and trashing posts 😳

And it N/p at all1 As i dont think anyone realised that these videos were not allowed, so i guess we should have said this earlier 😳

@ Pathy, yes i am trying to get this arranged and informed the Dev Team about it.