Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sabah thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

i hope that they don't make bajaj, perena,anurag etc... look ugly and old... they should just leave them...sorry if i'm bothering you all but i want to write a lot before next year...😃you get it?😆ok bye....

envious_eyes thumbnail
arre they are already married...but i wanna see the ad
envious_eyes thumbnail
it must be so cute..bajaj and prerna together after a long time.. but will this last for long?..
galactic4_1000 thumbnail

The question isnt will this last long...its "are they really together??"

I think Prerna acted really mean on their suhaag raat. Firstly i dont understand y she was crying at the wedding...i mean she's always lived with bajaj so now what's the big deal??? And the only diff would have been if she had come close to him which she dint!!! SO WAT THE HELL WAS SHE CRYING FOR!!!!

envious_eyes thumbnail
u bet galactic!! y the hell was she crying??she left her mum's and anurag's house years ago..then wat was she crying for at the bidaai??..and then she said these long stories about loving bajaj..where did the love go at the first night??she has completely lost her anyways scarce brains.. Edited by envious_eyes - 19 years ago
Manasi_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
I really doubt if Prerna had brains! if she did have any, she wud have married Bajaj 15 years ago & not cried for Anu!!!!