Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

Jassi receives ITAawd from her Armaan Sir (Page 2)

jammy Goldie
jammy
jammy

Posted: 04 December 2004 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by surnita

Hi Monicaa - I agree with you and when all the Purab natak was going on I always said AA should just walk out of JJKN - really sweet of him to stick with it for our sakesWink.

Yeah right!!!

and Mona singh dresses like jassi in public because of me .LOLLOL

Jassi and Armaan have signed contracts which are not flexible. Even if they want they cant call it quits so easily.

Its true that JJKN hasnt done much for Armaan, but I would see the positive side of it, atleast he is not typecasted. Apoorva will easily come out of the shadow of the character Armaan Suri. It means he is being noticed and has his small yet dedicated fan following thanks to jassi, and he hasnt been typcasted. I mean for the masses to accept him in another role wont be hard.

But Mona Singh will be for a long time remmembered as Jassi. so that could create a problem for masses to accept her easily in another role, or for that sake atleast in bollywood in a lead role, also there will be very high expectations from her and as it is seen that not many TV actress have made it big in Bollywood. But lets see, its a big gamble out there for her after the end of JJKN, lets see how she plays it. Now after JJKN it will all depend how she plays the game.

Jammy.

*Anjali* IF-Dazzler
*Anjali*
*Anjali*

Posted: 04 December 2004 at 1:26pm | IP Logged

thanks for the info Daisy and ananyaa!

Well, I think there is still lots of hope for AA's career.  His role has definitely improved now in JJKN and he is the male lead of the show.  I think that with the present climate of the show and the improvement of his character, leading up to his marriage to Jassi, things will look up for him. 

Morgoth IF-Rockerz
Morgoth
Morgoth

Posted: 04 December 2004 at 1:56pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by palak

when JJKN had started AA used to look quite young...but now in just one year he has started looking pretty old....also seems to have developed a paunch......and yes these days he has those dark bags under his eyes.......wonder why....too much tension maybe...

I agree. Its probably because he shoots for 14 + hours per day, attend functions, shows, etc. and get only one or two days a month off.

Originally posted by jammy

Its true that JJKN hasnt done much for Armaan, but I would see the positive side of it, atleast he is not typecasted

Partially Agree with this. If you observe, Apoorva has played a succession of negative roles (with the exception of that forgettable Fardeen Khan movie)... so in a way, he is already being typecast as a spoilt, rich brat. But, there is still hope for him if he is selective with his roles and directors.

Originally posted by jammy

Mona Singh will be for a long time remmembered as Jassi. so that could create a problem for masses to accept her easily in another role

Agree. Mona and Dan Radcliffe (Harry Potter) are in the same position in terms of being typecast for their highly popular characters.

arjunarmanlover Groupbie
arjunarmanlover
arjunarmanlover

Posted: 04 December 2004 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
will they put it on sony can u please e-mail me @ my inbox
vishakha Goldie
vishakha
vishakha

Posted: 04 December 2004 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing!
Daisy Senior Member
Daisy
Daisy

Posted: 05 December 2004 at 1:18am | IP Logged
I just want to say (and i'm NOT saying this becoz i'm an armaan fan) that it should not be forgotten that JJKN and for that matter even BLF would have been incomplete without Armaan/Armando.I agree this is the story of an ugly girl but it is also the story of how her rich and suave boss is not only changed because of her,but also falls desperately in love with her.The story does aim at potraying the girl's achievements inspite of her ordinary
looks,but its beauty is enhanced by the fact that she is capable of getting her love.What life would there be in the story if Armaan wasn't there?.Even in award functions,Jassi is incomplete without her Armaan Sir. I'm sure we now can't imagine any other actor in place of Apoorva for Armaan's role.I call This success.I'm sure Apoorva will always be remembered for this role, and will have a bright future.

Edited by Daisy - 05 December 2004 at 1:27am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Lady_Macbeth

neeta Groupbie
neeta
neeta

Posted: 05 December 2004 at 1:37am | IP Logged
gaurav is good looking than Apurva.
Starryskies Groupbie
Starryskies
Starryskies

Posted: 05 December 2004 at 1:46am | IP Logged

Agree w/u Daisy…we love n appreciate him as our Armaan…we know the role of armaan is very complexed and Apurva is doing a wonderful job…they butchered his character for reasons best known to them n u r right there is no BLF/JJKN without Armando/Armaan…at the end of the day what matters is we r still able to see our favourite actor in our favourite serial!…n this time back to the role they initially took him for after being sidelined for 6 months!

Btw re. Award ceremony, Apurva & Mona looked good together n Apurva looked very happy for mona…just loved the way he knelt with the award in front of Mona…that was so sweet!Clap

Originally posted by Daisy

I just want to say (and i'm NOT saying this becoz i'm an armaan fan) that it should not be forgotten that JJKN and for that matter even BLF would have been incomplete without Armaan/Armando.I agree this is the story of an ugly girl but it is also the story of how her rich and suave boss is not only changed because of her,but also falls desperately in love with her.The story does aim at potraying the girl's achievements inspite of her ordinary
looks,but its beauty is enhanced by the fact that she is capable of getting her love.What life would there be in the story if Armaan wasn't there?.Even in award functions,Jassi is incomplete without her Armaan Sir. I'm sure we now can't imagine any other actor in place of Apoorva for Armaan's role.I call This success.I'm sure Apoorva will always be remembered for this role, and will have a bright future.

Go to top