Users

Frequent Posters

arjunarmanlover thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
will they put it on sony can u please e-mail me @ my inbox
Daisy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
I just want to say (and i'm NOT saying this becoz i'm an armaan fan) that it should not be forgotten that JJKN and for that matter even BLF would have been incomplete without Armaan/Armando.I agree this is the story of an ugly girl but it is also the story of how her rich and suave boss is not only changed because of her,but also falls desperately in love with her.The story does aim at potraying the girl's achievements inspite of her ordinary
looks,but its beauty is enhanced by the fact that she is capable of getting her love.What life would there be in the story if Armaan wasn't there?.Even in award functions,Jassi is incomplete without her Armaan Sir. I'm sure we now can't imagine any other actor in place of Apoorva for Armaan's role.I call This success.I'm sure Apoorva will always be remembered for this role, and will have a bright future.Edited by Daisy - 19 years ago
neeta thumbnail
gaurav is good looking than Apurva.
Starryskies thumbnail

Agree w/u Daisy…we love n appreciate him as our Armaan…we know the role of armaan is very complexed and Apurva is doing a wonderful job…they butchered his character for reasons best known to them n u r right there is no BLF/JJKN without Armando/Armaan…at the end of the day what matters is we r still able to see our favourite actor in our favourite serial!…n this time back to the role they initially took him for after being sidelined for 6 months!

Btw re. Award ceremony, Apurva & Mona looked good together n Apurva looked very happy for mona…just loved the way he knelt with the award in front of Mona…that was so sweet!👏

Originally posted by: Daisy

I just want to say (and i'm NOT saying this becoz i'm an armaan fan) that it should not be forgotten that JJKN and for that matter even BLF would have been incomplete without Armaan/Armando.I agree this is the story of an ugly girl but it is also the story of how her rich and suave boss is not only changed because of her,but also falls desperately in love with her.The story does aim at potraying the girl's achievements inspite of her ordinary
looks,but its beauty is enhanced by the fact that she is capable of getting her love.What life would there be in the story if Armaan wasn't there?.Even in award functions,Jassi is incomplete without her Armaan Sir. I'm sure we now can't imagine any other actor in place of Apoorva for Armaan's role.I call This success.I'm sure Apoorva will always be remembered for this role, and will have a bright future.

hi

i would like to share some more info apoorva was called on stage with mihir (ronit roy) and the awadr was given to both jassi and tulsi

apoorva did cheer when her name was announced and was very happy he bent on his knees and offered the award to jassi  and she seemed to b flattered and one more thing she thanked all her co stars also which she did not in telly awards and ya armaan seemed to b very happy

Daisy thumbnail
Welcome Starryskies and Priyaa to the forum. 😊 Edited by Daisy - 19 years ago
Daisy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ms. Bholi Bhali

can anyobe tell me ven was it aired....and if it was on sony....ven will they retelecast it...i really want to see that

It was aired yesterday(4th dec) on Star.I am not sure if they'll air it on Sony Ms.Bholi Bhali because I think Star is Hero Honda's partner in the ITA awrds.
cutereems thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Welcome to Forum Priyaa and Starryskies👏👏👏
Daisy thumbnail

Originally posted by: neeta

gaurav is good looking than Apurva.

Really? Chalo Jassi ka kya hoga pata nahi, atleast our Nandan Verma will definitely get his Pariyon Ki Rani in the end. 👍🏼
ananyaa thumbnail

Abt apoorva looking happy on stage....as i said earlier it was quite obvious that he was making an extra effort to look happy...what he did looked forced...i mean it was not looking natural...it was as if he was play acting that scene....frnalky it was too forced to look even close to a natural reaction....and why blame him...anyone wld be uncomfortable given that jassi has been stealing all the limelight ....