Travel
Travel

India-Forums

What's the worst travel experience you've (Page 2)

AsliiGuy IF-Dazzler
AsliiGuy
AsliiGuy

Posted: 02 February 2009 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Megha25

When I went to FL.

We traveled on this city bus and it was dark.

We were lost and got off at the last stop. Some guy offered my dad drugs! We took a taxi and got outta there ASAP.

lol where in FL did you go? That sounds bad, some places in Miami are very bad to drive at night..Also some places are extremely bad like Carol city...I wouldnt even drive there..Shocked..But where i live its super safe, i left my car outside my house with the keys in it. FL is safe tho, i live in a new city so its safer due to all the families living  here, honest hard working ppl (some have too much money thoLOL).

My worst travel was in Egypt..I feel into a toursit trap @ Giza on a Camel..The guy told me it was free, then he started yelling at me after I didnt want to pay him...

If i was a true american tourist (which i have seen many there), i would have paid him..but being an indian guyLOL, i argued with him about the "terms of agreement" regarding my free ride, i told him u never told me about a price...

Then i just alerted the tourist police by waving my hand at them and he ran away...

main point; dont leave your party when traveling..Wink
Ophelia Goldie
Ophelia
Ophelia

Posted: 02 February 2009 at 7:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AsliiGuy

When I went to FL.

We were lost and got off at the last stop. Some guy offered my dad drugs! We took a taxi and got outta there ASAP.

lol where in FL did you go? That sounds bad, some places in Miami are very bad to drive at night..Also some places are extremely bad like Carol city...I wouldnt even drive there..Shocked..But where i live its super safe, i left my car outside my house with the keys in it. FL is safe tho, i live in a new city so its safer due to all the families living  here, honest hard working ppl (some have too much money thoLOL).

My worst travel was in Egypt..I feel into a toursit trap @ Giza on a Camel..The guy told me it was free, then he started yelling at me after I didnt want to pay him...

If i was a true american tourist (which i have seen many there), i would have paid him..but being an indian guyLOL, i argued with him about the "terms of agreement" regarding my free ride, i told him u never told me about a price...

Then i just alerted the tourist police by waving my hand at them and he ran away...

He left his camel there and ran? LOL

It was somewhere around Orlando I was around 13. Not making this up our taxi driver was actually dressed like a hippy . We talked to that guy the whole way back until we reached our hotel.

Edited by Megha25 - 02 February 2009 at 7:32pm
AsliiGuy IF-Dazzler
AsliiGuy
AsliiGuy

Posted: 02 February 2009 at 7:48pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by AsliiGuy

When I went to FL.

He left his camel there and ran? LOL

It was somewhere around Orlando I was around 13. Not making this up our taxi driver was actually dressed like a hippy . We talked to that guy the whole way back until we reached our hotel.

haha, no the camel was the $$ maker for his family, so he just took off with it...
Its amazing, i really think there is  like a ring leader and they all work for the leader..
They even have thier kids helping out in the traps...
~devi~ Goldie
~devi~
~devi~

Posted: 18 February 2009 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
nice topic,
my worst travel would be last summer in India. In those six weeks, i became anorexic/bolemic (yes, i made myself vomit)
            lost more blood then i probably ever have
scarred by doctors who came after me with needles saying "you have poisonous malaria!"Confused
            almost went insane---literally. its a longg story
i spent my first night there in the hospital, and it just went all downhill from there.
i couldn't be happier when i got back home..home sweet homeEmbarrassed

Edited by ~devi~ - 18 February 2009 at 1:29pm
_Ashy_ IF-Dazzler
_Ashy_
_Ashy_

Posted: 22 March 2009 at 1:34am | IP Logged
Oce we went to Honshu in Japan and we or rather I was very much keen to have sushi and stinky toffu. The place we chose for lunch did not serve sushi or stinky tofu so we had another dish which looked yummy. It tasted good. My dad was eager to know the signature ingredient of the dish...it turned out to be turtle and Jellyfish meat aqlong with........hold your breath..........chuckle.......snake meat!!!!!!!!!!

YUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go to top