India-Forums

Ayushmaan
Ayushmaan

copied (Page 2)

Morgoth IF-Rockerz
Morgoth
Morgoth

Posted: 04 August 2004 at 5:05pm | IP Logged

I shudder to think what angles the West may take in their own adaptations of Saas-bahus...er...I'd better not mention them...Ekta's serials are disgusting enough as it is...LOL

uddas Groupbie
uddas
uddas

Posted: 05 August 2004 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
i like ayusman .. i think they should chose a guy who have looks. i mean he look like a kid Confused... but his punjabii frind. (dont knoe name ) is mad cute. but when he took his sunglasses of.. I SWEAR HE GOT A EYE LIER IN HIS EYE. AND HE LOOK HOMO TO ME.. SO  I CANHED MY MIND LOL... when i went to pakstan ... all of my male cousen in my village got surmah (kajol) in thir eyesDead.. i thougth it was funny
kaleidoscope Goldie
kaleidoscope
kaleidoscope

Posted: 06 August 2004 at 4:39am | IP Logged

hey i really liked the show Dougie Howser MD  but i donot like Ayusman. the boy ayshman looks so stupid and childish.

By the way i really agree with your idea about his punjabi friend. i have the same fellings about him as u do LOL

Morgoth IF-Rockerz
Morgoth
Morgoth

Posted: 06 August 2004 at 6:05am | IP Logged
I know what you mean. Guys should definitely avoid eyeliner/kajal LOL
exquisite Groupbie
exquisite
exquisite

Posted: 06 August 2004 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
hey uddas i am interested in knowing more about ur village.. by the way no one india puts kaajal.. but the pathaans do.. i mean u know who pathaans are rite
uddas Groupbie
uddas
uddas

Posted: 06 August 2004 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
of course.. my brother use to wear kajol and go to collage Dead...itzz a punjabii and pathaan thing....when ever a baby izz born they first put kajol and then clothes Big smile
kaleidoscope Goldie
kaleidoscope
kaleidoscope

Posted: 07 August 2004 at 1:26am | IP Logged

Originally posted by uddas

my brother use to wear kajol and go to collage Dead...itzz a punjabii and pathaan thing....when ever a baby izz born they first put kajol and then clothes Big smile

well boys wearing kajol when they r going to college.....oh my god this is too sick

even i am a girl i never wear kajol for my collge yet

by the way uddas where ur village located? 

exquisite Groupbie
exquisite
exquisite

Posted: 07 August 2004 at 9:42am | IP Logged
haha uddas i have never seen punjabi boys wearing kajol to college in india.. but yeah girls use eye liner. i guess.. lolLOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ayushmaan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index