Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

mini2390

IF-Dazzler

mini2390

Posted: 13 March 2007 at 5:35pm | IP Logged

Today's match really made me upsetOuch, i felt  really disappointed as i know Pakistan cud have done much better then the way they performed!....

In ur opinion,  after seeing todays match, wat do u think pak really needs to improve?

In my opinion, the opening pair really needs to become stable, i dont know y imran nazir isnt getting stable out there, as he his a good player... our middle order  players start to feel under pressure,  once the opening pair doznt live upto the expectations... i think imran nazir and hafeez really need to build a good base for our middle order.... as younis and yousef always cum out so early on in the game... i actually feel bad for younis, as he is set for no. 3, but cums out so early, as the opening  pair doz  not set a good base...Ouch...

i really wish Yasir Hammed was  one of our openers ryt now Ouch, hes such a good opener, yet never selected.... but he hasnt been playing 4 a while, so he cant be dragged in all of a sudden................. but i hope imran nazir plays a good knock in the next match, as hafeez is trying his best.

so wat do u guys think?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What do u think Pak is lacking ryt now?" in Sports/Cricket forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

umi82990

IF-Sizzlerz

umi82990

Posted: 13 March 2007 at 6:06pm | IP Logged
I was also very disappointed in Pakistan's performance. The bowling was okay but the batting was terrible!! They need to practice on the batting!!

CuteFairy91

IF-Rockerz

CuteFairy91

Posted: 13 March 2007 at 6:11pm | IP Logged
I totally agree...

We really need Shoaib Akhtar and Shahid Afridi bak.. Ouch

mini2390

IF-Dazzler

mini2390

Posted: 13 March 2007 at 6:17pm | IP Logged
Today i honestly missed Shahid Afridi but more than him, i really misesed Abdul Razzaq! Unhappy ... i seriously think that Abdul Razzaq wud have been such a useful player in this WC, but due to a leg injury he cant play!...

as Shoaib Malik was trying to play his best i cudnt help but think of how Abdul Razzaq wud have been more likely playing wid Shoaib Malik, as hes usually after him in order, and razzaq's sixes r seriously destructive! and then shahid afridi's as well! ...... thats wat we needed today, sixes after sixes, as our run rate was not so great, and that made me wish that afridi and razzaq were there! Ouch

cutegirln

IF-Dazzler

cutegirln

Posted: 13 March 2007 at 7:13pm | IP Logged
pakistan need to concentarte on their batting skills as well as bowling too. i really miss abdul razar today. he is such a good player. well, we have many new players in our team right now and they need some time to adjust.

muqualp

IF-Sizzlerz

muqualp

Posted: 13 March 2007 at 7:43pm | IP Logged
practice and coachinggg

samoosa

Groupbie

samoosa

Posted: 13 March 2007 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
its lackin the six machine shahid afridi!!!!!

modishh

IF-Veteran Member

modishh

GES 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 13 March 2007 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
i watched on Geo TV and Mohsin Khan was sayin that pak really lacked a strategy...nd inzamam did a bad job as a captian..nd i think he was right..because pak chose to bowl first..but when i saw them battin..they didnt knw wht to do..they were blank....nd Mohsin khan was really mad at tht..nd he kept on sayin it was a very very disappointin performance on the pak side since westindies was not tht of a strong team to play against...!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top