Food, Drinks & Recipes

India-Forums

how to eat less

*~Sapna~* IF-Veteran Member
*~Sapna~*
*~Sapna~*

Posted: 13 March 2007 at 2:32pm | IP Logged

hello guys..

I have been having this problem of always wanting to eat...I wasn't like this before...I mean since I was a kid...I din't like eating a lot...I would just eat because I had to...lol...par now...especially for the past few weeks...CryI think its because Anji was like this and I kept making of fun of her telling her...she eats a lot...but now I am like her...

plz guys help me...what should I do so I eat less?? I also don't want to get fat...Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

baby gal

kal-el IF-Sizzlerz
kal-el
kal-el

Posted: 14 March 2007 at 5:30am | IP Logged
relax no need to cry,
what you should do is eat at least three times a day, breakfast lunch an supper, that way you wont feel so hungary, also when you feel like munching something try some fruit, that way you wont get fat and you will have some healthy food going in you .
friend_125 Goldie
friend_125
friend_125

Posted: 16 March 2007 at 3:56am | IP Logged
whenever u feel like eating,do drink a lot of water.it will calm dowwn your hunger,and also u,ll feel like u,re full stomach.
friend_125 Goldie
friend_125
friend_125

Posted: 16 March 2007 at 3:57am | IP Logged
whenever u feel like eating,do drink a lot of water.it will calm dowwn your hunger,and also u,ll feel like u,re full stomach. n also water helps to remove toxins n removes a bit of calories also through urine.so ur health will b alos maintained sapna.
Khaya IF-Stunnerz
Khaya
Khaya

Posted: 18 March 2007 at 3:46am | IP Logged
When you feel hungry... instead of getting a snack like a packet of crisps or something eat some fruit or salad... also if you keep activated and upto something you won't think about food... it is known that sometimes when someone is just bored doing nothing they just tend to eat even though they're not hungry...
mehak.S IF-Sizzlerz
mehak.S
mehak.S

Posted: 19 March 2007 at 11:46am | IP Logged
eat frequently but less things like at 12 eat and apple then at 1.30 eat ur lunch n stuff
username88 IF-Sizzlerz
username88
username88

Posted: 19 March 2007 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
eat sumthin healthy wen u feel hungry
drink more water n juice
kggk_fan01 IF-Dazzler
kggk_fan01
kggk_fan01

Posted: 25 March 2007 at 4:46pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by friend_125

whenever u feel like eating,do drink a lot of water.it will calm dowwn your hunger,and also u,ll feel like u,re full stomach.

oh, i think ill try that. i mgiht have a similar probEmbarrassed

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index