commimg up 6to9 dec

love1 Senior Member
love1
love1

Posted: 04 December 2004 at 10:12am | IP Logged
from
tvguaid
6/12/2004

Mr. Deshpande, Mr. Shah and Mr. Tiwari from the chawl are standing before Abhay Chauhan. Abhay appreciates their loyalty towards him and promises to guard their interests in future if they continue to help him in his fight against the "Wadhwa's". The chawl ladies gather at Kk's place to plan their strategy to counter the evacuation order. Sumeet suggests that they need to hire a good lawyer to seek stay on Abay's court order.

7/12/2004
All chawl people lose their hope and that's the time Bihari enters with stay order. Then Bihari comes to Kumkum and thanks her. Suddenly the mood changes and all are happy. Abhay is so much angry. He comes again with his lawyer and tells the chawl people that they have to pay their pending rent and that is 2.5 lakh each.

8/12/2004
Kumkum and Sumeet are both worried and tense and await some wonder. There is news in the paper about a catering order for a marriage. Kumkum starts thinking something and then says what if they really approach this Mr. Garewal for the catering. Kumkum tries to get an appointment with Mr. Garewal but without luck.

9/12/2004
Bhagat informs that everything will be according to Raina's choice and that if she dislikes the food then they would not pay her the remaining money Kumkum is shocked and goes to Bhagat's place and collects some information about Raima. Sumeet tells Kumkum that this order is not going to do any miracles, it is just a catering order and it can not fetch them the 20 lakh rupees.

cutereems IF-Dazzler
cutereems
cutereems

Posted: 05 December 2004 at 1:59am | IP Logged

thanx love1.

from so many days i havent watched Kumkum.Its getting very bored now-a-days.

reem Groupbie
reem
reem

Posted: 05 December 2004 at 9:10am | IP Logged

HiiiiiiiiiiiiTongue

thankyou for reply me these episode and when kumkum revenge abhey please can you tell me about that .

thankyou very much Embarrassed

reem Groupbie
reem
reem

Posted: 10 December 2004 at 6:15am | IP Logged

hiiiiiiTongue

can you tell episode in this week from 13 to 16 because i can't see these episode because i have college.

thank you very much

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index