ARU chachi playing dirty

peacestead thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
I have a nagging suspicion that Aru chachi is purposely getting kkusum into trouble. SHes never liked kkusum and i think its all pre planned between aru, mahi and kali, Either she tricked kkusum into getting that money all for herself or ekta will come out with some kind of trick planned by mahi and co. I dont think Aru chachi will ever be nice to KKusum no matter what kkusum does for her, she hates kkusum too much, I could be wrong , just a gut feeling.😕 Why did that dumbo KKusum give her the money, doesnt she have enough problems to deal with ???????

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I know even I was suspicious about that,well maybe she is working with Mahi
TiN24 thumbnail

I don't know. Cause remember even Aru chachi kept taking money from Tashu and Kkusum and kali saw her couting the money. I think she just has an obsession with money and really lost all of it in gambling.

But then again, who knows, ekta has a mind of her own.😕

iram_99 thumbnail

I think that Mahi planned this so they could get Kkusum into trouble. but surely I don't see any chances of arundati being nice to KKusum.

---Iram---

Ms.Chandni thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

yaa i think its planed by mahi and kali, and maybe garv 😕

ThE_kHan07 thumbnail
When I read ur topic I thought it meant something else!!😆 but thank u lord its not what i thought it was!😆😆
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Even i dont' believe Aru chachi..............

shes' playing on behalf of Mahi ......I guess

sukhi101 thumbnail

didnt arundati ahte mahi more then kkusum and she wanted kkusum back but now all of a sudden she likes mahi😕🤢😡

sukhi101 thumbnail
sorry i have a spelling mistake where it says ahte its supoosed to be hate