~Sai Deodhar Anand FC~-join now-

cheri thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Welcome 2 the Sai D Anand FC

Sai:

A lil bit about her show

in which he plays Ananya Sachdev Smarth (She is the 2nd Anu 1st was Kanchi Kaul) :

Ek Ladki Anjaani Si is a love story of a 18 year old girl Anu.The show is the hindi adaptation of Juana La Virgen , a successful Venezuelan show which has rated highly in many countries.

Anu (Ananya) Sachdev is a bright , ambitious and daring teenager determined to fulfill her dreams of studying journalism from a prestigious university abroad. She lives with her maternal grandmother, uncle & single mother who has struggled all her life to give the best education and opportunities to Anu. The family lives their ambitions vicariously through her and are besides themselves with joy when she secures a scholarship from the best college in America.

But unknown to her, fate has already decided to change the course of her life. Anu's life will take her in a direction that destiny has laid out for her. Ek Ladki Anjaani Si is the story of Anu's unique dilemma, an act of God that truly and unalterably changes her life forever. But what seems like a cruel twist of fate could be destiny's way of uniting two people who are meant to be soulmates. Ek Ladki Anjaani Si becomes the unique journey of Anu whose life is transformed by one act of god.

Kalpana se parey ek kahani.... Kahani Anu ki....

MEMBERS of the sai FC:

cheri
*simran*
raz707

~join now~

Dont 4get 2 join the other FC related 2 Sai & ELAS:

Anu-Nick:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/565359

Shakti Anand:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/565356

Edited by cheri - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tiya_I thumbnail
I m in!!!!!!!!!!I love her soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!!I love the second anu in Ek Ladki Anjaani si!she's smart!
cheri thumbnail
Even i find her really cute 😳
mehak.S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Note: Can you post some pictures and profile so it looks like a fan club
cheri thumbnail
okiez just gonna do ittttttttttt 😛
cheri thumbnail
her acting is fab in ELAS !
cheri thumbnail
i luv ELAS luv it!!i thinks shez doin a fab job!
cheri thumbnail
she did the double role really well!
raz707 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
i m a biggest fan of sai i think her acting is awesome
n she looks fantastic in elas Edited by raz707 - 16 years ago
raz707 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
could u plz add me in the fan club