Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 7
Page 4 Page 7

bollycrazy

IF-Dazzler

bollycrazy

Posted: 23 March 2007 at 11:04am | IP Logged

Originally posted by kal-el

yes i no i went once when i stupidly agreed to take all my female friends shopping for the day tauba tauba never again my feet hurt so bad i almost cried myself to sleep LOL LOL LOL

lolll!!!! tht ws a BIG mistake!!! n now u no for nxt time!! LOLLOL

awww!!! it hrt tht bad?? Ouch

kansha x

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "kurte (Page 3)" in Fashion and Beauty forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

radha_8

IF-Rockerz

radha_8

Posted: 25 March 2007 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bewafa

err ladies am a guy not girl, umi no pin is gonna make my hair look cute LOL

ROFL! i know...i was kinda gettin confused with all the "let ur hair out" or "put a pin on" ROFL...gosh, im tryin to imagine a guy doin that...oh  i dont need to imagine...Abhi's already doin it! LOL

um....i guess kurta with jeans is cool...most guys here dont wear it...since uve gone slimmer...why dont u try those double shirts?? or build up a body and wear sleeveless stuff....

but a white shirt looks the best with jeans! ill post up a pic...

same hereeeeeLOL

DivyaD

IF-Rockerz

DivyaD

Posted: 26 March 2007 at 5:08am | IP Logged

Originally posted by umi82990

i think a kurti makes everyone slim..i wear kurtis with a scarf to parties and it looks cute..when you wear a kurti try to keep your hair open or in a little pin!! it looks cute!! Wink

Nug!!!ROFL please please please please do this! ok? Promise! ROFLI want pics!ROFLROFL You will look sooooo hot with a pin in your hair, remember , do leave your hair open Wink

Umi... you are too much!

DivyaD

IF-Rockerz

DivyaD

Posted: 26 March 2007 at 5:13am | IP Logged

Originally posted by bewafa

why dont u try a blak undershirt with the white shirt?

or just try shirts...collared ones, let out so it looks casual....or just wear a normal tshirt?

look around what other ppl are wearin...coz memba we live in different countries.....and continents LOL and also, as i said before, look around to see what the actors r wearin....or singers....see what style u like....

do u have frends that r girls...and who could go out shoppin with u? or even guys....guys shop right? LOL

ROFLROFLROFL

kal-el

IF-Sizzlerz

kal-el

Posted: 26 March 2007 at 5:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DivyaD

i think a kurti makes everyone slim..i wear kurtis with a scarf to parties and it looks cute..when you wear a kurti try to keep your hair open or in a little pin!! it looks cute!! Wink

Nug!!!ROFL please please please please do this! ok? Promise! ROFLI want pics!ROFLROFL You will look sooooo hot with a pin in your hair, remember , do leave your hair open Wink

Umi... you are too much!

yes yes very funnyEmbarrassed

oh come on she didnt realise i was a guy, besides i dont need a pin to look sexy am so hot i couls melt a womans heart in secondsLOL

am kidding, no pins for me divz thank you besides my hair is way to short for pinsLOL

kal-el

IF-Sizzlerz

kal-el

Posted: 26 March 2007 at 5:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bollycrazy

yes i no i went once when i stupidly agreed to take all my female friends shopping for the day tauba tauba never again my feet hurt so bad i almost cried myself to sleep LOL LOL LOL

kansha x

yes yes and yes big time,

i dont get it you go to a shop you see something for gods sake buy it, why walk to another shop see it and then walk back and buy it from that shop, i mean plz ladies we are men we have feet they hurt when we walk and no our arms are not bag carriers thank youLOL

Edited by kal-el - 26 March 2007 at 5:32am

DivyaD

IF-Rockerz

DivyaD

Posted: 26 March 2007 at 5:40am | IP Logged

Originally posted by DivyaD

Umi... you are too much!

yes yes very funnyEmbarrassed

oh come on she didnt realise i was a guy, besides i dont need a pin to look sexy am so hot i couls melt a womans heart in secondsLOL

am kidding, no pins for me divz thank you besides my hair is way to short for pinsLOL

ok, ok spoil my fun! Cry

bollycrazy

IF-Dazzler

bollycrazy

Posted: 26 March 2007 at 10:00am | IP Logged

Originally posted by bollycrazy

kansha x

yes yes and yes big time,

i dont get it you go to a shop you see something for gods sake buy it, why walk to another shop see it and then walk back and buy it from that shop, i mean plz ladies we are men we have feet they hurt when we walk and no our arms are not bag carriers thank youLOL

loll!! we hav to make sure we gt wt we want.. n nothing else.. n for nothing more than its worth! LOL n wer too lazy to go n return it if its nt ryt..! LOL

as for the bag carriers.. wel.. men n muscles go together.. so they shud be able to carry the weight of the bags LOLLOL

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Fashion and Beauty Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.