Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 3 Page 7

bewafa

IF-Dazzler

bewafa

Posted: 18 March 2007 at 12:35am | IP Logged

ok...basically i will post up pictures of akshay! LOL

why dont u pick an actor whose dressin style u admire and copy him? adding ur own touch if u want...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "kurte (Page 2)" in Fashion and Beauty forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Khaya

IF-Stunnerz

Khaya

Posted: 18 March 2007 at 1:39am | IP Logged

kal-el

IF-Sizzlerz

kal-el

Posted: 19 March 2007 at 3:58am | IP Logged
that style suits akshay but i dont think it would suit me, i just wanna try it see if it looks any good, i once wore jeans and a white t shirt with a shirt over the top but unbuttoned it was ok but i didnt like it that much thats i why i want to see what other people think.

bewafa

IF-Dazzler

bewafa

Posted: 19 March 2007 at 4:14am | IP Logged
why dont u try a blak undershirt with the white shirt?

or just try shirts...collared ones, let out so it looks casual....or just wear a normal tshirt?

look around what other ppl are wearin...coz memba we live in different countries.....and continents LOL and also, as i said before, look around to see what the actors r wearin....or singers....see what style u like....

do u have frends that r girls...and who could go out shoppin with u? or even guys....guys shop right? LOL

priya234

priya234

Posted: 20 March 2007 at 3:06am | IP Logged
well the best guy style i like is like a plain shirt and a blazer on top of it. looks really gd for guys.

kal-el

IF-Sizzlerz

kal-el

Posted: 21 March 2007 at 7:47am | IP Logged

Originally posted by bewafa

or just try shirts...collared ones, let out so it looks casual....or just wear a normal tshirt?

look around what other ppl are wearin...coz memba we live in different countries.....and continents LOL and also, as i said before, look around to see what the actors r wearin....or singers....see what style u like....

do u have frends that r girls...and who could go out shoppin with u? or even guys....guys shop right? LOL

hell have you gone mad go shopping with my female friends i wont come back for hours they would kill me walking around all the storesLOL 

bollycrazy

IF-Dazzler

bollycrazy

Posted: 21 March 2007 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kal-el

Originally posted by bewafa

hell have you gone mad go shopping with my female friends i wont come back for hours they would kill me walking around all the storesLOL 

hahaha!! so true!!! ul come back wit ur feet hurting n ur pockets feeling considerably lighter.. bt nt tht many shopping bags LOLLOL

kal-el

IF-Sizzlerz

kal-el

Posted: 23 March 2007 at 7:53am | IP Logged
yes i no i went once when i stupidly agreed to take all my female friends shopping for the day tauba tauba never again my feet hurt so bad i almost cried myself to sleep LOL LOL LOL

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Fashion and Beauty Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.