Miscellaneous

Fun begins at ’EXCUSE my EXCUSE’ (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

_Rainbow_

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 17 March 2007 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Fun begins at ’EXCUSE my EXCUSE’ (Page 2)" in Miscellaneous forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*~Sapna~*

IF-Veteran Member

*~Sapna~*

Posted: 20 March 2007 at 10:30am | IP Logged

Originally posted by angel_wings

lol...u guys are hilarious LOL....nice topic preets Clap
Here is my excuse

~I tried to do the homework miss!! I don't understand what happend to me,.... my hand just refused to write. I don't know what got into it, it was like it had a mind of its own, it just wouldn't respond to what I told it to do Confused Ouch ~
(inspired by alien hand synrome thread by sapna)

LOL loo jee...we make those posts...so ppl learn something good...but aaj kal ke students even use that as an excuse for their teacher... j/k..

I loved reading all the replies..good ones...but right now I am thanking my god that I am not a teacherLOL

~Anji~

Goldie

~Anji~

Posted: 14 April 2007 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
lolzz...some of these are real funny..here is mine:

Sorry teacher...i did my homework but on the way to school a little kid grabed it out of my hand ripped it and handed the pieces back to me...so then i decided to throw it out

the_charm

IF-Veteran Member

the_charm

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 15 April 2007 at 1:10am | IP Logged
lol ok heres mine

i cudn't do my homework yesterday as i hurt myself while cutting an onion on my right hand's thumb.....n i dunno writing with my left hannd( wud put a bandaid LOL )

Edited by the_charm - 15 April 2007 at 1:14am

eexxoottiicc

IF-Rockerz

eexxoottiicc

Posted: 20 April 2007 at 1:09am | IP Logged
miss i cudnt do my homework my dog was about to eat it buh my cat snatched it off my dog and my mouse snatched it off my cat and my mouse nibbled threw my homework Ouch LOL

thammeem

thammeem

Posted: 29 April 2007 at 5:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Naina_Manam

Originally posted by *~Sapna~*

Originally posted by Inasense

LOL
Okay here's my excuse:
Look Miss i've done my homeworkEmbarrassed. I wrote it in invisible ink which is probably why you can't see it Wink LOL LOL    
LOL good one AzzyLOL

I would say...sorry I was very sick last night...but I still tried doing and thats when I got more sick and then had to go to hospital... bechara teacher will feel sorry for me...LOL

btw very good idea PreetsSmile

LOLLOL You guys are hilarious!

Here are three of my fav. ones!! LOL

I know how much papers you have to correct everyday, Ma'am so wanted to reduce your burden.Embarrassed

I did  do it  but then I  read about the recent robberies in the neighborhood. So, I put my HW in the safe and locked it but then lost the key. Maybe those robbers stole it too?Angry

I made a  paper plane out of it and it got hijacked! (A  friend's usual excuse) Tongue

LOLLOL

Khaya

IF-Stunnerz

Khaya

Posted: 30 April 2007 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
This is a first as I've always handed my homework on time Big smile Well here goes...

Well miss you see what happened was... well yea well u know the hmk well I was doing it yea... then suddenly ummm... my fish had a heart attack... can you believe that... I was sooooooo shocked I didn't know what to do... it was my little goldfish I've had for ummm... 20 years... (nah that sounds ridiculous don't it) sorry miss I'm too upset I forget well I've had it for 10 years yea... and I was so upset... my mum told me to stop doing my hmk 'cos she knew how much I loved my fish yea miss but I sed no mum i have to do this it's important... but then agen I was too upset to do it... it was all too much for me...

Teacher: 'Oh I'm so sorry... what caused the heart attack'

My sister miss... you know really she killed it... I saw her drowning it in the water

I hope you like it LOL

thammeem

thammeem

Posted: 30 April 2007 at 7:09pm | IP Logged
LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top