Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

datspreets

IF-Veteran Member

datspreets

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 12 March 2007 at 10:48pm | IP Logged

Still Making Excuses?LOL - No worries, this thread won't make you feel guilty of your excuses. Wink

Rather, it'd make you proud, for this thread is to commomorate members who can make great/funny excuses on situations given that week.

Every week I'll open a thread called 'Excuse my Excuse' with new situations. All you have to do is make funny or believeble or crazy excuses to escape the situation I give you.
  • You can also PM situations you'd like me to give the memmber on which they'll have to make excuses. PM datspreets with them.

This week's situation : Let's start with a very common situation.

You've forgotten to do your homework. What excuse would you make when your teacher demnads an explaination from you?

PS - post your excuses as replies to this thread

(The most common excuse is 'i forgot' or 'my dog ate up my homework'LOL But we want some other excuses....so think.....Wink)

The best excuse maker will be announced at the end of every week. And who knows, you excuse will help someone in their time of troubleTongue

Have fun,

PreetiSmile

Edited by datspreets - 12 March 2007 at 10:49pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Fun begins at ’EXCUSE my EXCUSE’" in Miscellaneous forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Tearðrops

Tearðrops

Posted: 13 March 2007 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
LOL
Okay here's my excuse:
Look Miss i've done my homeworkEmbarrassed. I wrote it in invisible ink which is probably why you can't see it Wink LOL LOL    

*~Sapna~*

IF-Veteran Member

*~Sapna~*

Posted: 13 March 2007 at 2:03pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Inasense

LOL
Okay here's my excuse:
Look Miss i've done my homeworkEmbarrassed. I wrote it in invisible ink which is probably why you can't see it Wink LOL LOL    
LOL good one AzzyLOL

I would say...sorry I was very sick last night...but I still tried doing and thats when I got more sick and then had to go to hospital... bechara teacher will feel sorry for me...LOL

btw very good idea PreetsSmile

Naina_Manam

IF-Dazzler

Naina_Manam

Posted: 15 March 2007 at 7:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *~Sapna~*

Originally posted by Inasense

LOL
Okay here's my excuse:
LOL good one AzzyLOL

I would say...sorry I was very sick last night...but I still tried doing and thats when I got more sick and then had to go to hospital... bechara teacher will feel sorry for me...LOL

btw very good idea PreetsSmile

LOLLOL You guys are hilarious!

Here are three of my fav. ones!! LOL

I know how much papers you have to correct everyday, Ma'am so wanted to reduce your burden.Embarrassed

I did  do it  but then I  read about the recent robberies in the neighborhood. So, I put my HW in the safe and locked it but then lost the key. Maybe those robbers stole it too?Angry

I made a  paper plane out of it and it got hijacked! (A  friend's usual excuse) Tongue

Edited by Naina_Manam - 15 March 2007 at 10:43pm

Virgo_Stars

IF-Veteran Member

Virgo_Stars

--

Posted: 15 March 2007 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
ok u guys probably would freak out seeing me here saying 'yeh yaha kaha se tapak padi' but really this topic is hilarious LOL

ok here is my excuse
'I did my homework but after i finished it, it self-destructed into the air. Now its not my fault is it?'

Pensive

Goldie

Pensive

Posted: 15 March 2007 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
lol...u guys are hilarious LOL....nice topic preets Clap
Here is my excuse

~I tried to do the homework miss!! I don't understand what happend to me,.... my hand just refused to write. I don't know what got into it, it was like it had a mind of its own, it just wouldn't respond to what I told it to do Confused Ouch ~
(inspired by alien hand synrome thread by sapna)

datspreets

IF-Veteran Member

datspreets

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 16 March 2007 at 6:19am | IP Logged
Superb! let the teachre's read these, they'll also go LOL LOL

Here's my excuse-

I sat down with my note book, read the question, i felt dizzy, so i slept for a while. Then i got up has milk and vomitted, so i visited the doctor. The doc said i was ill, too much intake of 'Vidya'. I came home confused, I didn't know who Vidya was and how come I consumed Vidya? So i didn't do my homewwork, instead i, like a wise student began my resaerch on consuming Vidya. and now I've come to you to ask for your help with my research. will you help me. *smile innocently* Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ramramramram

shizajaved

IF-Veteran Member

shizajaved

Posted: 17 March 2007 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Miss.. mere dada ji ki shaadi thiEmbarrassed.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top