Suggestions / Comments

Cookie Problem

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

angeli00

Groupbie

angeli00

Posted: 12 March 2007 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
I am not able to log in at home, through my computer as usually I am able to do. When I try to log in, it tells me there is problem with cookies. I know there were other section with cookie problems and read through and followed the instructions

I deleted all the cookies and temporary files, but still I am unsuccessful. Please help, I would really appreciate your help. Since I wont be able to log in, please email me at globalsourcesolutions@yahoo.com Thanks

Angeli 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Cookie Problem" in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pyaari_puja

IF-Sizzlerz

pyaari_puja

Posted: 12 March 2007 at 7:03pm | IP Logged
Maybe u can close dat browser n open a new oneee... n plz dun post eml addys oneline

Post Reply New Post

Go to top