Chit Chat

this is the Official post against Naina (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

kal-el

IF-Sizzlerz

kal-el

Posted: 13 March 2007 at 5:32am | IP Logged
ok ok will think of something how about

roses are red
violets are blue
sugar is sweet
naina i love you LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "this is the Official post against Naina (Page 3)" in Chit Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Star_on_earth

IF-Rockerz

Star_on_earth

Posted: 13 March 2007 at 6:31am | IP Logged
Is that all you could write for naina?????? Confused Isn't that too kidish??? I mean I used to do that in my school…as in
"Roses are red
Violets are blue
Monkeys like u
Should be kept in the zoo….." Ouch
That's what I used to write for my frens….hehehehe LOL LOL LOL

Neways…I wouldn't discourage u…… this is awesome yaar…mindblowing…I m sure after reading this naina will surely……. ya surely……. start loving u…
LOL LOL

kal-el

IF-Sizzlerz

kal-el

Posted: 13 March 2007 at 7:03am | IP Logged
oh come on its the thought that counts thats what i always heard, besides its the simple things that matter

*~Sapna~*

IF-Veteran Member

*~Sapna~*

Posted: 13 March 2007 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Star_on_earth

Sorry sapna..mein bhatak gayi thiConfused….i didn't know what I was doingConfused….but now I m back to business…..WinkWink

Par that doesn't mean I'll support u nowEmbarrassed….coz u haven't given me anything…considering u gave mandy john and sehrish shahid….so I should also get somethingOuch…….  U know I don't want any guy…but apart from that u could have still given me something at least…..Cry

Vaise to even naina hasn't given me anything….damn I was supporting her for freeConfusedAngryLOL…..but not anymore……WinkLOLLOL

I have decided now…..that I 'll stay neutral in this case n do whatever I wishWink….maybe supporting both the sidesLOLLOL or maybe bugging all of themWink….hehehehe…WinkLOLLOL

hmmm...then what should I give u??? how about my support forever? see when I say that I mean it...but that is only if u always and always support meEmbarrassed

waise Naina mummy maan gayi ke nahi?

Star_on_earth

IF-Rockerz

Star_on_earth

Posted: 14 March 2007 at 1:51am | IP Logged
ya sure...support me forever...that's even better than john and shahid..... Wink LOL LOL

ofcourse i too will support u...but i dont promise forever...sometimes once in a while i might not.... Wink Wink Wink ...but u know...that's all a part of the game...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top