Chit Chat

this is the Official post against Naina (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

*~Sapna~*

IF-Veteran Member

*~Sapna~*

Posted: 12 March 2007 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweethoney06

Originally posted by Naina_Manam

How mean Sapnu!!!! Ouch You're so mean! CryCryCry Another topic about me??  Cry

Naina...... Cry Cry Ouch look Sapna is bribing me so i have to go on her side cuz i like Shahid a lot...so tell me what 2 do Naina? Ouch

Sapu u r sooo evil Smile

No Sehrish, don't listen to her... She doesn't even Shahid, he met me last night and said he wanted to get married (as I am his best friend LOL) So I said hey my friend Sehrish loves you so he was like ok so I will convince him if you support me! LOLWink

ok Naina i know u won't lie..So Sapu i am going back to Naina's sideBig smile

u know what u deserve this...go so she gives u a fake Shahid...I ahve the real...but if u r not listening to me...go...and I am sure u will know the truth soon

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "this is the Official post against Naina (Page 2)" in Chit Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sweethoney06

IF-Rockerz

sweethoney06

Posted: 12 March 2007 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
haila mein kiya karoon Cry Cry Cry

i am going pagal in this crazyness Wacko Wacko

Naina_Manam

IF-Dazzler

Naina_Manam

Posted: 12 March 2007 at 12:45pm | IP Logged

haila mein kiya karoon Cry Cry Cry

i am going pagal in this crazyness Wacko Wacko

Nahin Sehrish I am saying the truth, he's considers me his best friend and always listens to me.Embarrassed

Star_on_earth

IF-Rockerz

Star_on_earth

Posted: 13 March 2007 at 2:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *~Sapna~*

hello guys...

as u know both Raj and Nug love Naina...

now ppl r making a mistake by going and supporting Naina...I know most started supporting the truth...which was me...but now they r supporting Naina...which sucks...

so here is what I have for those who r not supporting me...

Sehrish: *shows Shahid to her* he is urs now...officially urs...but only on one condition thta u will have to come and support me...not Naina

Amanda: *shows John* he can be urs..if u support me

now Star:.pata nahi y u r supporting her yaar...I mean apni sachi dosti ke alava mere paas aapko dene ke liye kuch nahi hai...will u support me plzzzzzzzz? Cry

so come one everyone...plz support me...and let's get Naina married this monthLOL

Sorry sapna..mein bhatak gayi thiConfused….i didn't know what I was doingConfused….but now I m back to business…..WinkWink

Par that doesn't mean I'll support u nowEmbarrassed….coz u haven't given me anything…considering u gave mandy john and sehrish shahid….so I should also get somethingOuch…….  U know I don't want any guy…but apart from that u could have still given me something at least…..Cry

Vaise to even naina hasn't given me anything….damn I was supporting her for freeConfusedAngryLOL…..but not anymore……WinkLOLLOL

I have decided now…..that I 'll stay neutral in this case n do whatever I wishWink….maybe supporting both the sidesLOLLOL or maybe bugging all of themWink….hehehehe…WinkLOLLOL

Edited by Star_on_earth - 13 March 2007 at 4:00am

kal-el

IF-Sizzlerz

kal-el

Posted: 13 March 2007 at 2:13am | IP Logged

How mean Sapnu!!!! Ouch You're so mean! CryCryCry Another topic about me??  Cry

Naina...... Cry Cry Ouch look Sapna is bribing me so i have to go on her side cuz i like Shahid a lot...so tell me what 2 do Naina? Ouch

Sapu u r sooo evil Smile

No Sehrish, don't listen to her... She doesn't even Shahid, he met me last night and said he wanted to get married (as I am his best friend LOL) So I said hey my friend Sehrish loves you so he was like ok so I will convince him if you support me! LOLWink

ok Naina i know u won't lie..So Sapu i am going back to Naina's sideBig smile

Thanks Sehrish!!

Here

THat's when he was looking but turned around when I told him that you love him. Embarrassed

sapna yeh kya hogaya i thought i told you to keep him locked up in prison properly, damn

we are losing support naina plz mujhse shaadi karlo yeh dekho sirf tere liye meine yeh likha hai

aankhen bandh karke ek chehra nazar aya

woh tumhe ho eh sanam

jise pyar karte dil mein karaar aya

who tumhe ho eh sanam

come on naina i love you

Star_on_earth

IF-Rockerz

Star_on_earth

Posted: 13 March 2007 at 2:47am | IP Logged
^ wats up dude??? naina ab tak nahi mani.. LOL LOL LOL feel really sad for u.. Embarrassed

yaar ye copy kiye hue songs to naina ne bahut sune honge....why dont u write something original this time... Wink LOL

kal-el

IF-Sizzlerz

kal-el

Posted: 13 March 2007 at 4:52am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Star_on_earth

^ wats up dude??? naina ab tak nahi mani.. LOL LOL LOL feel really sad for u.. Embarrassed

yaar ye copy kiye hue songs to naina ne bahut sune honge....why dont u write something original this time... Wink LOL

no can do stopped writing poetry months back not gonna start again, i dont have the inspiration

Star_on_earth

IF-Rockerz

Star_on_earth

Posted: 13 March 2007 at 4:58am | IP Logged
u cant do this much for naina?? is THIS your true love?? LOL LOL

c'mon take naina as ur inspiration.. Wink Wink

Post Reply New Post

Go to top